Super Bash Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bash the Ring!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SBW: Destiny Revealed - Monday @ 5:00 Server Time
SBW: Road To Survival - Friday @ 5:00 Server Time
Latest topics
» Yet another post.....
Promotional Vid EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:58 am by Kurt Angle 25310

» реальные секс знакомства в сарапуле
Promotional Vid EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:06 pm by Guest

» интим знакомство в казани с малолетками
Promotional Vid EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:46 pm by Guest

» онлайн секс знакомства украина
Promotional Vid EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

» purchase facebook fans xx
Promotional Vid EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:59 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f1
Promotional Vid EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:24 pm by Guest

» славянск знакомства
Promotional Vid EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:00 am by Guest

» EVERYBODY WHO IS IN SBW READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!
Promotional Vid EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:16 am by Ryu Dokita

» HAPPY EASTER!!!
Promotional Vid EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:42 pm by Kurt Angle 25310

SBW: Signs of the Evil Card
1. Abyssos vs Rage

2. Dartanain vs The Unstoppable David Ski

3. hellboyben99 vs "the man with the 7 scars"

4. El cholo & Mr. Leo vs the suicide TNA! & The Imogulator

5. Ryu Dokita vs the phenominal matt

6. Don Tito Mazza vs Clown Death

7. Fredddy & ECK vs Direx & Pinnacle of Awesome

Promotional Vid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chronic Jay

Chronic Jay

Promotional Vid Empty
PostSubject: Promotional Vid   Promotional Vid EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 2:33 am

((OOC: This can be set either before anyone;s match, or near the end of the show, I'm leaving the choice up to you))

The arena darkens as clips of various matches is shown. Though there is one constant, the person's face is obscured by mosaics. Then, a voice is heard echoing through the arena.
-
-
???: It's easy to make boasts that you are going to be the best. Proving it is going to be a different story. Unlike everyone else, I let my skills do the talking. I bet you all are wondering who this is. All your questions will be answered in due time. You all will bear witness as I rise again like the Phoenix.
-
-
The vid stops playing as the lights come back on.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Ish
Admin
Mr. Ish

Promotional Vid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promotional Vid   Promotional Vid EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 11:53 pm

u planning on a storyline after this or something?
Back to top Go down
https://superbashwrestling.forumotion.com
Chronic Jay

Chronic Jay

Promotional Vid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promotional Vid   Promotional Vid EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 2:16 am

Maybe, if it's used to interrupt someone that's interested in a rivalry.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Ish
Admin
Mr. Ish

Promotional Vid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promotional Vid   Promotional Vid EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 2:20 am

hmm, i can use you as the guy that attacks darkslayer in darkslayer/swift silver's rivalry.
Interested?
Back to top Go down
Chronic Jay

Chronic Jay

Promotional Vid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promotional Vid   Promotional Vid EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 1:20 pm

Alright, go ahead.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Ish
Admin
Mr. Ish

Promotional Vid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promotional Vid   Promotional Vid EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 6:50 pm

actually, you can feud with the phenominal matt, heres his rp..just confirm it if you want the feud

Ashley Longoria: Hello ladies and gentlemen, I'm Ashley Longoria. Here to bring you the latest news in SBW wrestling. And here is one of the latest Additions to SBW, The Phenominal Matt.
-
-
The Phenominal Matt: Your d@*% right. I've been working in this business for years to get to this point. I've been through alot of trials and tribulations just to get here. And you can bet your A$$ that I'm not going to stop. And you can bet your last dollare I will make sure you will know who I am.
-
-
Ashley Longoria: many of us are wondering, if it is ok, how did you get here and why are you here?
-
-
The Phenominal Matt: I came up in this world with nothing, and i had to work in a barn cleaning fixing property. I worked custodian night shift as a little kid cleaning up a two story office. Both of my parents had two jobs. my dad was a former Sgt. in the Air Force. He worked as car salesman and helped me out as a custodian at night. My mother was a waitress during the day and worked in a drug store at night. As i grew older, I had to bust my d@*! a$$ in and out of school. After Highschool, I joined the United States Marines. They taught me that whatever your goals may be, don't let anybody or anything get in your way. So I took that ball and ran with it.
-
-
Ashley Longoria: Wow, seems like whatever obsticle is throw at you, you work your way out of it.
-
-
TThe Phenominal Matt: D@%& right. And whatever my opponite throws at me, I'll make sure i come out on top. And let me just say this, whoevers a$$ is first on my list, I will make sure by the end of the day, I'll have victory at my grasp at the expense of my opponent. Then I'll be one step closer to being on top. There can't be no oth--.

-

-

All of a sudden a man that seems to have long emo'ish hair sprints into the scene, tackling The Phenominal Matt to the ground, the mysterious man begins taking vicious punches at Matt, who now seems to be quite aware of what is happening. Ashley Longoria quickly flees to a safer environment.

-

-

Ken Schram: Get the hell outta there, Ashley!! Some unknown douchebag has entered.

-

-

The Mysterious Man picks up The Phenominal Matt in a suplex position, and leans foward, dropping him flat on the concrete with a devastating Foward Suplex!!

-

-

John Carlson: What the hell is going on back there!?!

-

-

The attacker spots a lonely chair, he quickly goes to retrive it, he picks the chair up and puts it into a baseball swinging position

-

-

The Phenominal Matt throws a punch at The Man but misses The Unknown man quickly picks up the stray chair and lunges it at The Phenominal Matt's forehead with MORTAL force preforming a Chair Execution!!!

THE PHENOMINAL MATT IS KNOCKED OUT COLD!!

-

-

John Carlson: OH MY GOD!!

-

-

The Mysterious Man begins to scream in glory, he then speaks...

-

-

???: GET ME A MICROPHONE!!!

-

-

A microphone is quickly rushed to the man, the employee that does the job avoids eye contact... in this matter, any contact at all.

-

-

The Mysterious Man chuckles briefly before snatching his microphone, he begins to speak

-

-

???: Arrogance and dominance put together... Has a new name...

-

-

???: Chronic Jay.

-

-

Chronic Jay vividly drops the microphone, behind Jay is placed a large buffet table, He stares at the table scarcely, he then stares back and forth at The Phenominal Matt and the table, All of a sudden Jay gets a smirk on his face and picks up the battered and bruised rag-doll like body of Matt.

-

-
Chronic Jay has the opponent face down on the ground before locking one arm between his legs, he then pulls back under the opponents chin executing a LEGENDARY Chronic Crossface!

-

-

John Carlson: NO WAY!!! WE NEED THE PARAMEDICS OUT THERE NOW!!

-

-

Ken Schram: THIS IS SICKENING!!!

-

-

Chronic Jay turns and walks away as the camera shows Paramdeic's rushing to provide help to The Phenominal Matt as the camera fades away

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Promotional Vid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promotional Vid   Promotional Vid Empty

Back to top Go down

Promotional Vid
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Bash Wrestling! :: SBW: Signs of the Evil :: Used RP's-
Jump to: