Super Bash Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bash the Ring!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SBW: Destiny Revealed - Monday @ 5:00 Server Time
SBW: Road To Survival - Friday @ 5:00 Server Time
Latest topics
» Yet another post.....
Ryu Dokita's Training Regimine EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:58 am by Kurt Angle 25310

» реальные секс знакомства в сарапуле
Ryu Dokita's Training Regimine EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:06 pm by Guest

» интим знакомство в казани с малолетками
Ryu Dokita's Training Regimine EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:46 pm by Guest

» онлайн секс знакомства украина
Ryu Dokita's Training Regimine EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

» purchase facebook fans xx
Ryu Dokita's Training Regimine EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:59 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f1
Ryu Dokita's Training Regimine EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:24 pm by Guest

» славянск знакомства
Ryu Dokita's Training Regimine EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:00 am by Guest

» EVERYBODY WHO IS IN SBW READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!
Ryu Dokita's Training Regimine EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:16 am by Ryu Dokita

» HAPPY EASTER!!!
Ryu Dokita's Training Regimine EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:42 pm by Kurt Angle 25310

SBW: Signs of the Evil Card
1. Abyssos vs Rage

2. Dartanain vs The Unstoppable David Ski

3. hellboyben99 vs "the man with the 7 scars"

4. El cholo & Mr. Leo vs the suicide TNA! & The Imogulator

5. Ryu Dokita vs the phenominal matt

6. Don Tito Mazza vs Clown Death

7. Fredddy & ECK vs Direx & Pinnacle of Awesome

Ryu Dokita's Training Regimine

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryu Dokita

Ryu Dokita's Training Regimine Empty
PostSubject: Ryu Dokita's Training Regimine   Ryu Dokita's Training Regimine EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 9:37 am

Ashley Longoria: Ladies and gentlemen, we're in the locker room with one of the newest stars to sign with SBW, Ryu Dokita. Ryu, you asked for this time, why is that?
-
-
Ryu: Well, I wanted to show the fans my training regimine.
-
-
Ashley: Ok, well, where are we going to see this take place? The locker room is too confining.
-
-
Ryu: I got a spot set up in a extremely large empty room in the arena, follow me.
-
-
Ashley and the camera man follow Ryu to an expansive room decked out with unorthodox workout equipment.
-
-
Ashley: What is all this stuff? A rock climbing wall? And why is there logs in the room?
-
-
Ryu(grinning): Just watch. All this is sort of makeshift, since my real training takes place at The Flaming Lotus Blossom Dojo in St. Louis. Ok, first, I use the rock climbing wall. (Ryu climbs the wall with surprising agility and quickness, then climbs down and repeats the process 5 times)
-
-
Ashley(whispering to cameraman): Did you catch that on camera? This kid is amazing! (louder, to Ryu): Ok, what's next?
-
-
Ryu: Next, I use my Katana for strength and reflexes. Yoshimitsu, let's show them workouts # 6 and # 9.
-
-
A hulking but nimble man takes the Katana from Ryu and puts on a stunning display of bladed weaponry while Ryu flips and dodges to avoid the assault. After a while, Yoshimitsu hands Ryu the Katana and takes up a position by the logs. Ryu grips the Katana with both hands and nods. Yoshimitsu bends and lifts a log and tosses it toward Ryu. Ryu pivots andbrings the sword around in a powerful arc, slicing the log in half completely. The process is repeated 9 more times with increasing speed. Finally, the training session has ended.
-
-
Rex is standing there open mouthed and stunned.
-
-
Ashley: That was freaking awesome! How in the world did you do that? never mind. Ryu, my man, you are gifted. I think you'll have a great career in SBW. Thanks for the time.
-
-
Ryu smiles and waves as Rex and the cameraman leaves.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Brandon Murphy

Ryu Dokita's Training Regimine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Bash Wrestling! :: SBW: Signs of the Evil :: Used RP's-
Jump to: