Super Bash Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bash the Ring!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SBW: Destiny Revealed - Monday @ 5:00 Server Time
SBW: Road To Survival - Friday @ 5:00 Server Time
Latest topics
» Yet another post.....
SBW Outlaws??? EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:58 am by Kurt Angle 25310

» реальные секс знакомства в сарапуле
SBW Outlaws??? EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:06 pm by Guest

» интим знакомство в казани с малолетками
SBW Outlaws??? EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:46 pm by Guest

» онлайн секс знакомства украина
SBW Outlaws??? EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

» purchase facebook fans xx
SBW Outlaws??? EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:59 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f1
SBW Outlaws??? EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:24 pm by Guest

» славянск знакомства
SBW Outlaws??? EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:00 am by Guest

» EVERYBODY WHO IS IN SBW READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!
SBW Outlaws??? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:16 am by Ryu Dokita

» HAPPY EASTER!!!
SBW Outlaws??? EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:42 pm by Kurt Angle 25310

Similar topics
SBW: Signs of the Evil Card
1. Abyssos vs Rage

2. Dartanain vs The Unstoppable David Ski

3. hellboyben99 vs "the man with the 7 scars"

4. El cholo & Mr. Leo vs the suicide TNA! & The Imogulator

5. Ryu Dokita vs the phenominal matt

6. Don Tito Mazza vs Clown Death

7. Fredddy & ECK vs Direx & Pinnacle of Awesome

SBW Outlaws???

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryu Dokita

SBW Outlaws??? Empty
PostSubject: SBW Outlaws???   SBW Outlaws??? EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 12:19 pm

"Airplanes" by B.O.B. ft. Halie Williams & Eminem blasts throughout the arena as a deep purple Kawasaki Ninja Razor x3 coasts down to ringside and Ryu Dokita climbs in the ring and asks for a mic. The crowd chants his name and cheer insanely.
-
-
Ryu: SBW, what's up?!! I am hyped up to be here tonight! I have an announcement to make, so I'll get straight to the point. I have assembled a group of individuals, who, along with myself, will make such an impact here in SBW that it will reverberate through the annals of wrestling history forever. By the time we get through with SBW, it'll never be the same again. Now, don't get me wrong, I still love each and every one of you and thank you sincerely for supporting me, but I nneeded to have someone watch my back as I'll watch theirs. Later on tonight, you'll meet the rest of the members of SBW Outlaws, SbWo for short. Thank you and me and the boys will see you later.
-
-
Ryu flips out of the ring and hops on the Kawasaki Ninja Razor X3 as the crowd boos, jeers and calls him a sellout.
-
-
John Carlson: Ryu Dokita has just killed his fans. Why would he form a faction? He didn't need anyone watching his back; he is liked by everyone. What the hell is going on?
-
-
Ken Schram: Forget that, did you see that Kawasaki? It was freaking awesome! I wonder who he recruited for a faction...?
-
-
Later on that night, Ryu has returned to the ring. He steps into the ring with a mic in hand.
-
-
Scars By Papa Roach starts to play and a video of Fists of Rage starts to play on the titantron. He emerges from the top of the stage and walks down the ramp. As he enters the ring he grabs a mic but as he is about to speak he is introduced by Ryu Dokita.
-
-
Ryu: Ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce you to one of my fellow stable members,The powerhouse in the clique, Fists of Rage!
-
-
The crowd erupts as they are introduced to Fists of Rage. They start chanting his name as he is about to speak
-
FoR: Hey Guys. How is everyone tonight? As you all now know i am part of the SBW Outlaws and i am thankful that i had been offered to join. I am new here but i hope that this is a way to make myself known and to make an impact around here. By the way, you can all call me FoR for short. I will see you guys soon as i am going to head back to the locker room.
-
-
Ryu: Thanks FoR. See you later. I am very excited
about you joining my stable as you are a very
talented wrestler. I think that our stable is going
to be a very strong force throughout this
federation.

-
-
Fists of Rage climbs out of the ring and walks
backstage whilst waving to the crowd.
-
-
All the lights go off and the crowd goes silent then
suddenly Sudden death by Megadeth starts
playing as foREVer makes his way to the ring along
with flames engulfing the entrance to the ring.
-
-
Ryu: Ladies and Gentlemen I would like to
introduce the third member of SBW Outlaws and
my good friend, foREVer.

-
-
The crowd remain silent still shocked by the dramatic entrance
-
-
John Carlson: Wow what an entrance I hope that
his wrestling is just as good.

-
-
Ken Schram: I hope so too after all we've seen from
him it would be such a let down to see him fail in
the ring.

-
-
foREVer: Good afternoon my name is foREVer I
am here today to declare my allegiance to the SBW
Outlaws we are here to prove to all the other
wrestlers in the federation that we are the best.

-
-
foREVer hands the mic back to Ryu and calmly
leaves the ring
-
-
Ryu: Great job foREVer all you guys will be seeing
much more of him as he is allways ready to fight
for dominance.

-
-
Ryu: Finally, introducing the last member of the SbWO to enter this ring tonight, DarkSlayer!
-
-
John Carlson: I have heard great things about this young man right here. I hope that those great things I have heard where true. Anyways, this guy looks great tonight.
-
-
Ken Schram: I bet the things you've heard about him where all fake. This twig doesn't even look like he should be wrestling.
-
-
Hero by Skillet blasts around the arena as DarkSlayer comes running down the stage, sliding into the ring. DarkSlayer pops up and happily takes the microphone from Ryu. DarkSlayer nods as Ryu and turns to the crowd, getting ready to talk.
-
-
DarkSlayer: Hey Ryu how is it going tonight, are you enjoying yourself? Well I will tell you what, I am really enjoying myself, most likely because I am totally psyched about this faction opportunity you have given me. To tell you the truth, I when I first heard the news didn't actually believed that I would be picked. I thought one of the older, more experienced Federation members would have gotten this chance. But, then again I thought, I most likely what chosen to be in this for my own personal skills and achievements that I have accomplished since I have been in SBW. Ryu, again, I just wanted to say thanks for this Career changing opportunity.
-
-
DarkSlayer then firmly shakes Ryu Dokita's hand, pats Ryu on the back, and then leaves the ring to go backstage. On DarkSlayer's way backstage he high-fives a couple of fans.
-
-
Ryu: There was DarkSlayer, man that guy is good; we are SBW Outlaws!!We will hold titles and we will defend those titles with our lives. We are young, hungry and good at what we do, so it was only right to form a clique & band together as brothers. Good night and thank you, you'll be seeing alot more of us.
-
-
John Carlson: SbWO looks like a force to be reckoned with. SBW, watch out.
-
-
Ken Schram: I tell ya, Johnny Ol' pal, this biz never ceases to amaze me. SBW Outlaws, huh? I heard about another faction in SBW that includes our GM AND VGM...this is going to get interesting.

Last edited by Ryu Dokita on Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:06 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Brandon Murphy
Fists of Rage

Fists of Rage

SBW Outlaws??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SBW Outlaws???   SBW Outlaws??? EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 12:57 pm

Scars By Papa Roach starts to play and a video of Fists of Rage starts to play on the titantron. He emerges from the top of the stage and walks down the ramp. As he enters the ring he grabs a mic but as he is about to speak he is intrduced by Ryu Dokita.

Ryu: Ladies and Gentlemen. I would like to introduce one of my fellow stable members, Fists of Rage!

The crowd erupts as they are introduced to Fists of Rage. They start chanting his name as he is about to speak.

FoR: Hey Guys. How is everyone tonight? As you all now know i am part of the SBW Outlaws and i am thankful that i had been offered to join. I am new here but i hope that this is a way to make myself known and to make an impact around here. By the way, you can all call me FoR for short. I will see you guys soon as i am going to head back to the lockeroom.

Ryu: Thanks FoR. See you later. I am very exited about you joining my stable as you are a very talented wrestler. I think that our stable is goign to be a very strong force throughout this federation.

Fists of Rage climbs out of the ring and walks backstage whilst waving to the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Fists of Rage

Fists of Rage

SBW Outlaws??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SBW Outlaws???   SBW Outlaws??? EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:23 pm

i know the rp is short but i want my Ryu Dokita totell me if he wants me to add anything because for example, he could tell me to say that the other stables are weak and then maybe i could write an rp saying that i got attacked and thus leading to further rp.
Back to top Go down
foREVer

foREVer

SBW Outlaws??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SBW Outlaws???   SBW Outlaws??? EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:15 pm

All the lights go off and the crowd goes silent then suddenly Sudden death by Megadeth starts playing as foREVer makes his way to the ring along with flames engulfing the entrance to the ring.
-
-
Ryu: Ladies and Gentlemen I would like to introduce the third member of SBW Outlaws and my good friend foREVer.
-
-
The crowd remain silent still shocked by the dramatic entrance
-
-
John Carlson: Wow what an entrance I hope that his wrestling is just as good.
-
-
Ken Schram: I hope so too after all we've seen from him it would be such a let down to see him fail in the ring.
-
-
foREVer: Good afternoon my name ifs foREVer I am here today to declare my allegiance to the SBW Outlaws we are here to prove to all the other wrestlers in the federation that we are the best.
-
-
foREVer hands the mc back to Ryu and calmly leaves the ring
-
-
Ryu: Great job foREVer all you guys will be seeing much more of him as he is allways ready to fight for dominance.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Ish
Admin
Mr. Ish

SBW Outlaws??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SBW Outlaws???   SBW Outlaws??? EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 7:36 pm

do you guys want this for show one or 3?
Back to top Go down
https://superbashwrestling.forumotion.com
Ryu Dokita

SBW Outlaws??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SBW Outlaws???   SBW Outlaws??? EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 12:54 am

We can use this for show 3, by that time, ds should have submitted his part. & FoR, you don't have to add anymore. at some point in the future, the reason for forming SBW Outlaws will be revealed. Not 2 mention, you, foREVer, AND DarkSlayer are all in fueds. That could be interesting...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Brandon Murphy
DarkSlayer

SBW Outlaws??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SBW Outlaws???   SBW Outlaws??? EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 9:28 pm

Ryu: Finally, introducing the last member or the SbWO to enter this ring tonight, DarkSlayer!

John Carlson: I have heard great things about this young man right he. I hope that those great things I have heard where true. Anyways, this guy looks great tonight.

Ken Schram: I bet the things you've heard about him where all fake. This twig doesn't even look like he should be wrestling.

[b][i] Hero by Skillet blasts around the arena as DarkSlayer comes running down the stage, sliding into the ring. DarkSlayer pops up and happily takes the microphone from Ryu. DarkSlayer nods as Ryu and turns to the crowd, getting ready to talk.

DarkSlayer: Hey Ryu how is it going tonight, are you enjoying yourself? Well I will tell you what, I am really enjoying myself, most likely because I am totally psyched about this faction opportunity you have given me. To tell you the truth, I when I first heard the news didn't actually believed that I would be picked. I thought one of the older, more experienced Federation members would have gotten this chance. But, then again I thought, I most likely what chosen to be in this for my own personal skills and achievements that I have accomplished since I have been in SBW. Ryu, again, I just wanted to say thanks for this Career changing opportunity.

DarkSlayer then firmly shakes Ryu Dokita's hand, pats Ryu on the back, and then leaves the ring to go backstage. On DarkSlayer's way backstage he high-fives a couple of fans.

Ryu: There was DarkSlayer, man that guy is good. Anyways, thats all the members we have to show you tonight, see you later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SBW Outlaws??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SBW Outlaws???   SBW Outlaws??? Empty

Back to top Go down

SBW Outlaws???
Page 1 of 1