Super Bash Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bash the Ring!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SBW: Destiny Revealed - Monday @ 5:00 Server Time
SBW: Road To Survival - Friday @ 5:00 Server Time
Latest topics
» Yet another post.....
Call Up        EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:58 am by Kurt Angle 25310

» реальные секс знакомства в сарапуле
Call Up        EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:06 pm by Guest

» интим знакомство в казани с малолетками
Call Up        EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:46 pm by Guest

» онлайн секс знакомства украина
Call Up        EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

» purchase facebook fans xx
Call Up        EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:59 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f1
Call Up        EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:24 pm by Guest

» славянск знакомства
Call Up        EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:00 am by Guest

» EVERYBODY WHO IS IN SBW READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!
Call Up        EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:16 am by Ryu Dokita

» HAPPY EASTER!!!
Call Up        EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:42 pm by Kurt Angle 25310

Similar topics
SBW: Signs of the Evil Card
1. Abyssos vs Rage

2. Dartanain vs The Unstoppable David Ski

3. hellboyben99 vs "the man with the 7 scars"

4. El cholo & Mr. Leo vs the suicide TNA! & The Imogulator

5. Ryu Dokita vs the phenominal matt

6. Don Tito Mazza vs Clown Death

7. Fredddy & ECK vs Direx & Pinnacle of Awesome

Call Up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Ish
Admin
Mr. Ish

Call Up        Empty
PostSubject: Call Up    Call Up        EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 9:14 pm

As Mr. Ish is sitting around relaxing and watching the show from his desk seat, he finally seems to get an idea and immediately grabs the phone and begins to make a phone call. Once he hears someone reply the call he quickly turns off the TV and begins to speak.
-
-
Mr. Ish: Hey hello, umm.. Am I speaking to Burning Feather right now?
-
-
Phone Caller: Yes sir, is it you boss?
-
-
Mr. Ish: Yes, it is me Feather. I wanted to talk to you about a couple of things that could really interest you and your tag team partner foREVer after the last show.
-
-
Burning Feather: Oh I see, Im heading over there right now, see you.
-
-
Mr. Ish quickly goes back to doing his paperwork as all of a sudden the door is being knocked. He quickly makes a confused reaction and heads over to the door to open it up. It Is Burning Feather. Mr. Ish, being shocked asks Burning Feather to enter as he and Feather both sit down and start the conversation.
-
-
Mr. Ish: hello there Feather, I wanted to come and talk about Friday Night in Road To Survival, you and foREVer obviously pulled out the upset against me and my VGM El Cholo.
-
-
Mr. Ish: With that being said, I think letting this upset go fly would be a disrespect towards you and foREVer. So I have put both you and foREVer tonight in a tag team match against Fists of Rage & Alex Kazarian.
-
-
Mr. Ish: So, If you two win this match and prove you guys are worthy the opportunity, I will put you up against the winners of tonight's tag team championship match! Now, If you two loose, then both of your contracts will be deleted from the SBW Contract System and you two will no longer be in the Super Bash Wrestling! Now, Burning Feather, willing to run the risk?
-
-
Burning Feather: Wow Boss, I cannot believe you are giving me this 50/50 offer that could either completely destroy our careers or on the other hand, can make us the well known here.
-
-
Burning Feather: But yes, after defeating you and Cholo, I trust myself and my tag team partner to be able to get to Fists of Rage and Alex Kazarian for that 1st Contenders honor. Whatever happens from there is wat happens. I will run the risk, were going big tonight. I accept your offer Mr. Ish!
-
-
Mr. Ish: Congratulations, you proved yourself to have guts. I sincerely appreciate what you have done. Now that it is all said and done, I need you to shake my hand in confirmation of this deal.
-
-
Mr. Ish raises his hand in the air towards Burning Feather, Burning Feather begins to think once again. He quickly wraps up again and shakes the GM's hand. The deal has been confirmed.
-
-
Burning Feather: I came in here willing to risk anything, and I have just proved it to you.
-
-
Mr. Ish: You sure have, now it will all depend on you luck. Go out there and destroy those two and make your way to those Rising Bash Tag Team Belts.
-
-
Burning Feather smiles and walks out of the Gm Office. Mr. Ish quickly gets back to desk seat, grabs the TV controller, and continues on watching the SBW Show. The camera then fades back.
Back to top Go down
https://superbashwrestling.forumotion.com
El Cholo

Call Up        Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call Up    Call Up        EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 11:41 pm

The camera fades back up while the General Manager Ish is being seen in his office sitting down on the chair. El Cholo walks inside Ish's office holding up a steel pipe and Ish has a worried expression in his face. El Cholo walks toward Ish and puts down the steel pipe and begins to speak.
-
-
El Cholo: Hey Ish so yea you know Burning Feather and Forever will i took care of them so instead of them facing for the TagTeam Titles. We will face for them so thats alright with you right Ish?
-
-
Ish worried face turns happy and begins to speak.
-
-
Mr. Ish: Yea thats alright with me Cholo. Ahaha for a second there i was worried you were going to unleash all your rage on the office since we both loss.
-
-
El Cholo smiles.
-
-
El Cholo: Nah Ish you must be crazy if i'm going to unleash all my rage on this office. I already did it too Burning Feather and Forever so theres noting to worry about mate.
-
-
El Cholo slowly walks out the office and notices Forever going to the office and closes the door and puts the lock on. Ish gets up and looks at him.
-
-
Mr Ish: Why did you lock the door?
-
-
El Cholo: Oh no reason just saw this crazy fan coming.
-
-
Ish gets up and heads to the door. El Cholo grabs the steel pipe and slams it on Ish's head. Ish falls to the ground and El Cholo starts hitting Ish many times and Ish begins to spell blood. El Cholo grabs Ish's body and German Suplexes Ish through his table. El Cholo grabs Ish's car keys and begins to speak.
-
-
El Cholo: Hey Ish sorry about that. If you haven't notice this tagteam is over and were over. By the way thanks for the new car.
-
-
El Cholo is about to leave when Ish begins to slowly get up and El Cholo goes toward Ish and lifts him up from behind and hurls him through the door. Ish's body goes through the door and paramedics begin to come while El Cholo heads somewhere else.

Last edited by El Cholo on Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ?)
Back to top Go down

Call Up
Page 1 of 1