Super Bash Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bash the Ring!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SBW: Destiny Revealed - Monday @ 5:00 Server Time
SBW: Road To Survival - Friday @ 5:00 Server Time
Latest topics
» Yet another post.....
Clash Of Alliances. EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:58 am by Kurt Angle 25310

» реальные секс знакомства в сарапуле
Clash Of Alliances. EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:06 pm by Guest

» интим знакомство в казани с малолетками
Clash Of Alliances. EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:46 pm by Guest

» онлайн секс знакомства украина
Clash Of Alliances. EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

» purchase facebook fans xx
Clash Of Alliances. EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:59 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f1
Clash Of Alliances. EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:24 pm by Guest

» славянск знакомства
Clash Of Alliances. EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:00 am by Guest

» EVERYBODY WHO IS IN SBW READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!
Clash Of Alliances. EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:16 am by Ryu Dokita

» HAPPY EASTER!!!
Clash Of Alliances. EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:42 pm by Kurt Angle 25310

SBW: Signs of the Evil Card
1. Abyssos vs Rage

2. Dartanain vs The Unstoppable David Ski

3. hellboyben99 vs "the man with the 7 scars"

4. El cholo & Mr. Leo vs the suicide TNA! & The Imogulator

5. Ryu Dokita vs the phenominal matt

6. Don Tito Mazza vs Clown Death

7. Fredddy & ECK vs Direx & Pinnacle of Awesome

Clash Of Alliances.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Christiano Renegade

Christiano Renegade

Clash Of Alliances. Empty
PostSubject: Clash Of Alliances.   Clash Of Alliances. EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 3:47 pm

The camera zooms in, and fixates on the backstage area, several other superstars can be shown strolling around, chatting to fellow competitors and personnel staff even. The camera finally comes to across Ashley Longoria... Who is angling her head to both sides, is if in impaitence wait. She then takes her last glance to both sides, before noticing Christiano Renegade, who was currantly geared up, and jogging on the spot, seemingly prepping. Longoria runs over to him, with the camera man, only just being capable of catching up to her. Renegade instantly startles at her spontaneous vist, but he then settles, smiling.

Christiano Renegade: If it isn't Ashley again... Nice to see you again. I see you've learnt to control your speed level. Good job...

Ashley sensed some sarcasm in that statement. But ignored it, being professional. Only just.

Ashley Longoria: Anytime.. Really, But besides that.. You have been granted with a tag team championship opportunity tonight against Swift Silver, and Darkslayer. What are your opinions on these two atheletes?

Renegade immediately shoots a devilish smile-like glance to Longoria, before answering.

Christiano Renegade: I Must say, I don't know them that well. But I also know not to underestimate them. Me and WhiteyBoy however know, the limitations of the average wrestler. So in a way, we do have a game plan at this stage. But, answering the Overall question here... I'd say they must've been slightly good at what they intend to be, if they're in this title match.

Ashley, nods agreeingly. Before preparing to ask the next question.

Ashley Longoria: And, Finally... Before we run out of time... All of the SBW fans want to know... If the co-exsistment and devestating tag team division run was a ... 'One hit wonder.' ?

Renegade angles his head, glaring at Ashley unbelievably.

Christiano Renegade: I must say, it's a bit condecending coming from someone as professional as you, But no... We are not 'One Hit Wonders' And WhiteyBoy is not a 'Punching Bag' Either...

Renegade takes the Microphone and points to the camera. Ashley walks off, unable to withstand him.

Christiano Renegade: Ken Schram... Don't think I didn't hear what you said about my partner either... You spineless coward. Downfalling on someone who is clearly better than you, at the common things. Shows what envy and Jealousy does these days. I'm disgusted that you would stoop so low, show some professionalism for sports entertainment's sake. You don't know his full potential. And I am not carrying this faction on my own. We both co-exsist, at the same expense. And it's gotten us this far.

Renegade, notices that its almost time for his match. Looking at the superstars around him who are seated in the viewing area, some exchanging glances between the two, as if in wait. Renegade Bolts off without another word, as the camera transitions to the announcing desk.
Back to top Go down

Clash Of Alliances.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Bash Wrestling! :: SBW: Signs of the Evil :: Used RP's-
Jump to: