Super Bash Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bash the Ring!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SBW: Destiny Revealed - Monday @ 5:00 Server Time
SBW: Road To Survival - Friday @ 5:00 Server Time
Latest topics
» Yet another post.....
Enter The Blind Black Dragon EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:58 am by Kurt Angle 25310

» реальные секс знакомства в сарапуле
Enter The Blind Black Dragon EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:06 pm by Guest

» интим знакомство в казани с малолетками
Enter The Blind Black Dragon EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:46 pm by Guest

» онлайн секс знакомства украина
Enter The Blind Black Dragon EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

» purchase facebook fans xx
Enter The Blind Black Dragon EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:59 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f1
Enter The Blind Black Dragon EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:24 pm by Guest

» славянск знакомства
Enter The Blind Black Dragon EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:00 am by Guest

» EVERYBODY WHO IS IN SBW READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!
Enter The Blind Black Dragon EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:16 am by Ryu Dokita

» HAPPY EASTER!!!
Enter The Blind Black Dragon EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:42 pm by Kurt Angle 25310

Similar topics
SBW: Signs of the Evil Card
1. Abyssos vs Rage

2. Dartanain vs The Unstoppable David Ski

3. hellboyben99 vs "the man with the 7 scars"

4. El cholo & Mr. Leo vs the suicide TNA! & The Imogulator

5. Ryu Dokita vs the phenominal matt

6. Don Tito Mazza vs Clown Death

7. Fredddy & ECK vs Direx & Pinnacle of Awesome

Enter The Blind Black Dragon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryu Dokita

Enter The Blind Black Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Enter The Blind Black Dragon   Enter The Blind Black Dragon EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 11:09 am

Ashley Longoria and a cameraman are waiting in the parking lot for someone when Ashley hears then sees a powerful yet lightning fast black & gold blur gunning down the street towards the arena.
-
-
Ashley(to the cameraman): Get ready, here he comes.
-
-
The Blind Black Dragon's Dragon Z4 swerves into the lot and he hops off. Ashley and the cameraman rush forward but The Blind Black Dragon ignores them and heads toward the building o the backstage area.
-
-
Ashley, being the pro that she is, is not deterred by The Blind Black Dragon's immediate blow off and rushes to put the camera right in his face.
-
-
Ashley: Ry--
-
-
The Blind Black Dragon gives her a look that makes her blood run cold.
-
-
TBBD: This is your 1st & last warning: Don't EVER call me that again!
-
-
Ashley: OK, Blind Black Dragon, why? Why did you turn your back on your friends and fans? Why did you go through all this elaborate setup just to send it all crash and burn around you?
-
-
TBBD: Well, Ashley, one word: contraversy. As we have seen time and time in this business, contraversy brings moolah. I wanted to make the type of contraversy that hasn't ever been made before. Deuces, babe, I have a real job to do.
-
-
Ashley is infuriated and rushes toward The Blind Black Dragon but rethinks her decision and shouts at him instead.
-
-
Ashley: Your nothing more than a spineless glorified stuntman!
-
-
The Blind Black Dragon turns around, smiles and walks into the backstage area.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Brandon Murphy
the phenominal matt

PostSubject: Re: Enter The Blind Black Dragon   Enter The Blind Black Dragon EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 4:13 am

Ashley Longloria walks down the ramp and into the ring while the fans are in awe at her beauty. Ashley then waves at all the fans and blows them a kiss.
-
-
Ashley Longloria: Welcome to another exciting Super Bash Wreslting fans.
-
-
John Carlson: Indeed, what a way to kick off the show with, of course, one of the most beautiful ladies in SBW, Ashley Longloria.
-
-
Ken Schram: God, I'd even pay her just to marry me. Nevermind, the divorce payments.
-
-
John Carlson: You said the same thing about your last wife.
-
-
Ashley Longloria: Now guys and gals! My guest here tonight, you can say he kind of speaks his mind. He's been proving himself committed to this business and making a name for himself.
-
-
Ken Schram: She's talking about me!
-
-
John Carlson: No she's not, sit back down.
-
-
Ashley Longloria: Please welcome The Phenominal Matt!
-
-
A loud pop goes off as Disturbeds song "The Animal" blasts throughout the arena, and fans yell in a frenzy. Fans hold up signs showing how they love The Phenominal Matt.
-
-
John Carlson: Oh my god can you hear it?!
-
-
Ken Schram: I hate this guy.
-
-
The Phenominal Matt walks to the ring with intense meaning as the fans raise the roof off the arena.
-
-
Ashley Longloria: Now Matt, with recent events happening here with this new faction The Blind Black Dragon is involved with, it seems to us like you've got alot of competition up ahead.
-
-
John Carlson: Maybe Matt has something against this.
-
-
Ken Schram: yeah cause he knows he feels threatened about it.
-
-
John Carlson: I think he handles those supposed threats quite well, and in his own way.
-
-
The Phenominal Matt: Ashley, I'm not worried about no d@*^ faction, or what my competition is like in my future, because I don't care if i come into work all busted up and bruised. I'll give all I can and then some, and whip a lot off a$$ along the way!
-
-
The fans cheer in agreement, and yell Matts name.
-
-
John Carlson: The Phenominal Matt is one tough individual, and thats what you need to be in order to make it.
-
-
Ken Schram: Yeah he talks tough now, but wait until The Blind Black Drangon and his boys come out here. Then The Phenominal Matt will put his foot in his mouth then.
-
-
The Phenominal Matt: Speaking about this new faction. I've had to bust my a$$ and shed blood just to get in the doors of this company. When I finally did, I said to myself that I'm not fansy rolemodel, but i will make it known that I will d@^% sure be the best in this business. I'll continue to earn my way up to the top, i don't care who's a$$ I've got to beat.
-
-
John Carlson: As always The Phenominal Matt will show you how he feels and spewing with intensity.
-
-
Ken Schram: Can't this guy see that The Blind Black Dragon will destroy him?
-
-
John Carlson: You don't know that Ken. Matt can pretty much talk the talk and walk the walk.
-
-
The Phenominal Matt: Hell son, if your hiding behind those two dumb yellow coward bastards, then your not RYU. Nor are you The Blind Black Dragon. To me and the wrestling world, your The Blind Worthless B*$^%.
-
-
The fans yell in excitement and back up The Phenominal Matts words.
-
-
Ken Schram: I bet The Blind Black Dragon wants to get his hands on The Phenominal Matt, and make him pay dearly.
-
-
The Phenominal Matt: Weather if you happen to cross paths with me as an individual or as a group, I really don't give a damn, I'll make sure with every ounce of energy in my body that your a$$ will be stomped all the way down to hell. You have a problem with what I'm saying? I'm not hard to find. And once your a$$ does, I'll be d@#%&$ if you do find out what it's like to mess with The Phenominal Matt. NOW THATS ALL I'VE GOT TO SAY!
-
-
The Phenominal Matt leaves the ring as the fans yell in unison. Matt raises his hands as he leaves, and the fans raise their hands and cheer louder.
-
-
John Carlson: Fans at home, I wish you could feel this emotion, but we'll be right back as soon as we get a commertial word!
Back to top Go down
Ryu Dokita

PostSubject: Re: Enter The Blind Black Dragon   Enter The Blind Black Dragon EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 3:25 pm

I like the RP; but I wasn't finished with mine; I tend to write one for each area and hope that they are used in a sequence. Also, this should've been put in the "in the ring" section. 1 more thing, I am no longer in a faction; I left it to turn heel. Now, everything we post should be in the fued section, I think. Better check with boss.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Brandon Murphy
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter The Blind Black Dragon   Enter The Blind Black Dragon Empty

Back to top Go down

Enter The Blind Black Dragon
Page 1 of 1