Super Bash Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bash the Ring!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SBW: Destiny Revealed - Monday @ 5:00 Server Time
SBW: Road To Survival - Friday @ 5:00 Server Time
Latest topics
» Yet another post.....
A New Era Is Coming EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:58 am by Kurt Angle 25310

» реальные секс знакомства в сарапуле
A New Era Is Coming EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:06 pm by Guest

» интим знакомство в казани с малолетками
A New Era Is Coming EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:46 pm by Guest

» онлайн секс знакомства украина
A New Era Is Coming EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

» purchase facebook fans xx
A New Era Is Coming EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:59 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f1
A New Era Is Coming EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:24 pm by Guest

» славянск знакомства
A New Era Is Coming EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:00 am by Guest

» EVERYBODY WHO IS IN SBW READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!
A New Era Is Coming EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:16 am by Ryu Dokita

» HAPPY EASTER!!!
A New Era Is Coming EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:42 pm by Kurt Angle 25310

SBW: Signs of the Evil Card
1. Abyssos vs Rage

2. Dartanain vs The Unstoppable David Ski

3. hellboyben99 vs "the man with the 7 scars"

4. El cholo & Mr. Leo vs the suicide TNA! & The Imogulator

5. Ryu Dokita vs the phenominal matt

6. Don Tito Mazza vs Clown Death

7. Fredddy & ECK vs Direx & Pinnacle of Awesome

A New Era Is Coming

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
El Cholo

A New Era Is Coming Empty
PostSubject: A New Era Is Coming   A New Era Is Coming EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:45 am

John Carlson: Welcome to tonights show Sign's of the Evil. This is our first show with a different General Manager which is El Cholo.
-
-
Ken Schram: I still can't believe that Mr. Ish lost his match and was forced to give El Cholo the Super Bash Championship and his very own show. He doesn't deserve none of this that little traitor.
-
-
John Carlson: Will it looks like that our New General Manager of this New Show Sign's of the Evil El Cholo is coming out to say a few words. That bastard.
-
-
Barrage of shots from a machine gun are heard over the arena. A clip is aired on the Titan Tron, showing some of the wrestler’s greatest victories and most powerful moves. El Cholo makes his way to the ring wearing the Super Bash Championship Belt around his waist. As he begins to walk toward the ring the millions of fans in attendance begin to boo (El Cholo El Cholo). El Cholo has a big smile on his face as he enters the ring. Ashley is being seen entering the commnentator table.
-
-
Ken Schram: Ashley how can you betray our loyal General Manager Mr. Ish like that huh? We all know that El Cholo doesn't deserve to be wearing that Super Bash Championshipe and also having his own show.
-
-
John Carlson: For once in his life Ken is actually right Ashley. We all know that El Cholo is a demented wrestler that doesn't care about noone. He will turn against you in a heart beat just watch and see Ashley.
-
-
Ashley: Will both of you are full of it. El Cholo is one of the best wrestlers i have ever seen. He is very respectful, determined, intelligent, and also vicious. These are the characteristics that make El Cholo strong and not Mr. Ish who has none of these.
-
-
El Cholo: Welcome all of you "loyal fans" to our first ever show Sign's of the Evil. I can guarentee that tonight's show will be a blockbuster hit and not like Mr. Ish's show.
-
-
Some of the fans begin to cheer while other fans begin to boo.
-
-
El Cholo: Now then i just want to address this. That it looks like that sadly Mr. Ish is recovering from his injuries and lost of blood due to the match he had against me at the pay per view. So Mr. Ish i know your not here right now but i wish you a good and healthy recovery.
-
-
John Carlson: That man justs like to put down Mr. Ish.
-
-
Ken Schram: I hope some one comes out right now and shuts his mouth.
-
-
Ashley: What are you guys talking about? He isn't putting Mr. Ish down he is just hoping that he gets a full recovery really.
-
-
El Cholo: Will it looks like my work here is done for right now i hope you guys a good show tonight.
-
-
El Cholo is about to leave while all of a sudden.....
Back to top Go down
Kurt Angle 25310

PostSubject: Re: A New Era Is Coming   A New Era Is Coming EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 8:20 pm

Kurt Angle25310 walks to the ring as fans boo a little...
-
-
Kurt Angle25310: " your right Cholo... you did the right thing, and now to talk to all of you, the SBW fans"
-
-
Kurt Pauses for a few moments
-
-
Kurt Angle25310: "I know that you are thinking, why Kurt, why did you stab Mr. Ish in the back???, but i did it for a reason"
-
-
Kurt once again pauses
-
-
Kurt Angle25310: "I also know that you want me to explain but i can't
anyway, have a good night"

-
-
Then Kurt and El Cholo walk out together
Back to top Go down
http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w=111269496
Ryu Dokita

PostSubject: Re: A New Era Is Coming   A New Era Is Coming EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 12:26 pm

As kurt & El Cholo begin to walk up the ramp, Ryu Dokita's entrance music hits & he appears at the top of the ramp with a mic.
-
-
John Carlson: Wait a minute, what's Ryu doing here and what does he have to say about the brewing war?
-
-
Ken Schram: He looks fantastic, doesn't he?
-
-
Ryu: Hey, Kurt, El Cholo. I want to formally introduce myself and ask to be a part of Signs of Evil and demolish RTS! I waant to be a lieutenant in this army, because, make no mistakes about it, gentlemen, THIS...IS...WAR!!
-
-
Ryu drops the mic and walks toward Kurt & Cholo with his arm extended in a handshake...

(Kurt or Cholo can add or respond to this)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Brandon Murphy
Kurt Angle 25310

PostSubject: Re: A New Era Is Coming   A New Era Is Coming EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 4:14 pm

before Kurt or El Cholo shake hands...
-
-
Kurt Angle25310: "well well well, someone wants to join......... I'll make the call here Cholo"
-
-
Kurt Angle25310 shakes Ryu's hand
-
-
Kurt Angle25310: "Just rember, i'll be keeping an eye on you just in case you get any funny ideas."
-
-
the three of them exit the arena together.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w=111269496
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Era Is Coming   A New Era Is Coming Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Era Is Coming
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Bash Wrestling! :: SBW: Signs of the Evil :: Used RP's-
Jump to: