Super Bash Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bash the Ring!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SBW: Destiny Revealed - Monday @ 5:00 Server Time
SBW: Road To Survival - Friday @ 5:00 Server Time
Latest topics
» Yet another post.....
SlaughterHouse's Pledge EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:58 am by Kurt Angle 25310

» реальные секс знакомства в сарапуле
SlaughterHouse's Pledge EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:06 pm by Guest

» интим знакомство в казани с малолетками
SlaughterHouse's Pledge EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:46 pm by Guest

» онлайн секс знакомства украина
SlaughterHouse's Pledge EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

» purchase facebook fans xx
SlaughterHouse's Pledge EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:59 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f1
SlaughterHouse's Pledge EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:24 pm by Guest

» славянск знакомства
SlaughterHouse's Pledge EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:00 am by Guest

» EVERYBODY WHO IS IN SBW READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!
SlaughterHouse's Pledge EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:16 am by Ryu Dokita

» HAPPY EASTER!!!
SlaughterHouse's Pledge EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:42 pm by Kurt Angle 25310

SBW: Signs of the Evil Card
1. Abyssos vs Rage

2. Dartanain vs The Unstoppable David Ski

3. hellboyben99 vs "the man with the 7 scars"

4. El cholo & Mr. Leo vs the suicide TNA! & The Imogulator

5. Ryu Dokita vs the phenominal matt

6. Don Tito Mazza vs Clown Death

7. Fredddy & ECK vs Direx & Pinnacle of Awesome

SlaughterHouse's Pledge

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryu Dokita

SlaughterHouse's Pledge Empty
PostSubject: SlaughterHouse's Pledge   SlaughterHouse's Pledge EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 2:05 pm

show 1

As The Phenominal Matt tries to leave the arena with Ryu locked in the trunk, POA runs out with a crowbar in hand, swinging it at the windshield, shattering it. At the same time, the trunk pops open and Ryu hops out holding his Laser Diamond Katana Blade.
-
-
John Carlson: Oh, no! POA has come out to save Ryu, but it looks like Ryu made it out on his own.
-
-
Ken Schram: How did Ryu manage to extract the blade without injuring himself? Anyway, it looks bad for Matt...
-
-
Ryu brings the blade down in a powerful slicing motion, cutting throough the roof of the trunk, then hops on the hood, turns the blade downward and stabs it through the roof of the car, trying to carve the hood off and get to Matt, while POA goes to the driver's side window and smashes it with the crowbar.
-
-
John Carlson: Ryu & POA are trying to kill Matt!! This is over the top!!
-
-
Ken Schram: Ryu just tried to stab Matt through the roof! This is definitely NOT part of the show.
-
-
Somehow, Matt manages to escape the car and gets over the crowd barrier. Before he can totally disappear, Ryu drops his blade and picks up a mic.
-
-
Ryu: We've heard about the brand split, & me and POA pledge allegiance to Signs Of Evil!! MATT!! THIS ISN'T OVER!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Brandon Murphy
the phenominal matt

PostSubject: Re: SlaughterHouse's Pledge   SlaughterHouse's Pledge EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 4:42 am

John Carlson: After last weeks attempts by Ryu and POA, The Phenominal Matt has been irate all week long Ken. I don't know whats able to happen.
-
-
Ken Schram: I don't know myself, but I do know one thing. If Ryu is willing to go to those kinds of extremes to get rid of The Phenominal Matt, I would turn around and run if I was Matt.
-
-
The camera goes to the center of the ring, already in it is Ryu and POA.
-
-
John Carlson: Well those bastards are already in the ring.
-
-
Ken Schram: Hey! Those guys are awesome. And I'm sure if they heard you say that, they'd have your a$$.
-
-
Before they could speak, The Phenominal Matts theme song "The Animal" by Disturbed makes the croud rise to their feet and scream in cheers. The Phenominal Matt comes out walking down the ramp with such intensity. And makes Ryu and POA exit the ring, and run up the ramp
-
-
John Carlson: My god Listen to this erruption, The Phenominal Matt doesn't seem to be running the opposite direction Ken. He seems to be facing the problem head on.
-
-
Ken Schram: Thats so disrespectful, to not even allow a man to speak. What's wrong with him?
-
-
As Ryu and POA walk back up the ramp and turn around, The Phenominal Matt gets on the middle rope and gives them the bird. The fans blow the roof off the building as The Phenominal Matt walks around the ring.
-
-
The Phenominal Matt: You bastards want to try and kill me? Ryu, you can bet your d@$^ last dollare that at this next pay-per-view, your a$$ will be mine. And I don't care if you like it or you dont. I really don't give a d@&%. You will regret not finishing the job son. I will stomp your a$$ from pillar to post. I will knock the S*&% out of you till you have to be picked up by not POA, but POS. That d@*& Piece Of S&^!
-
-
The fans chant "POS" loudly across the arena. The Phenominal Matt raises the mic up so it could be heard louder.
-
-
John Carlson: The Phenominal Matt is trying to get under the skin of both Ryu and POA.
-
-
Ken Schram: See how disrespectful these idiots are towards POA? POA doesn't deserve this.
-
-
John Carlson: They bought a ticket, they can boo or cheer whomever they want!
-
-
The Phenominal Matt: Ryu, look at my eyes son. I need to beat you! You can bet your a$$ I'll do whatever it takes. So when your limp a$$ carcus wakes up after that fatal 10 count, you will realize that I just whipped your a$$! AND THATS ALL I'VE GOT TO SAY!
-
-
The Phenominal Matts theme song plays as he chases Ryu and POA up the ramp.
-
-
Ken Schram: Get away from him guys!
-
-
John Carlson: One bodies going to bleed, one bodies going to leave! Who will will the war at Road to Survival?
-
-
The Phenominal Matt stops at the top of the ramp and then turns around towards the croud. He then raises his hands in the air, and thousands chant "Matt".
-
-
John Carlson: Ladies and gentlemen, you should all be here to feel this raw emotion! We will be right back after this commertial break!
Back to top Go down
Ryu Dokita

PostSubject: Re: SlaughterHouse's Pledge   SlaughterHouse's Pledge EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 9:40 am

"Hit 'Em Up" by 2Pac ft. The Outlawz plays throughout the arena as Ryu comes to ringside alone. The crowd boos & jeers him relentlessly. He grabs a mic and steps into the ring.
-
-
John Carlson: Ladies & gentlemen, last season, this feud between Ryu & Matt begun and it reached a height of violence that has astounded not only the fans, but some of the staff of SBW as well. These 2 men will go through ANY lengths to maim each other. Will this fued ever end?
-
-
Ken Schram: Normally, John, i am always one for mayhem, bloodshed & destruction, but these guys are taking it to a whole nother level.I wonder where's POA? & what does Ryu have to say about this Last Man Standing match?
-
-
Ryu: Ok, Matt, here's the deal: If you beat me in this lms match, I will leave SBW, plain & simple. If I beat you, you have to leave Ish's side & join Signs of Evil AND, join me and POA. That's it. I want to end this fued because I have other things to do. Bigger fish to fry, so to speak. You know where to find me when you want to give me an aswer.
-
-
Ryu drops the mic while the crowd is stunned into silence.
-
-
John Carlson: Is Ryu serious? Is he really going to hang it all up if Matt wins the lms match? Remember, folks, this was the same man who duped us into believing that he created a stable just for the sole purpose of having people watch his back. &, what about Matt? if he loses, will he really join Ryu & PoA and leave Ish's side?
-
-
Ken Schram: John, I don't know. I mean, yeah, Ryu is a mastermind at mind games & manipulation, but look into his eyes; it doesn't seem like a ploy, he looks tired.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Brandon Murphy
the phenominal matt

PostSubject: Re: SlaughterHouse's Pledge   SlaughterHouse's Pledge EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:22 am

The Phenominal Matts theme song by Disturbed "The Animal" blasts through the arena and it sends an electricity throughout the fans. The Phenominal Matt walks to the ring with such intensity. He gets into the ring, and then looks at Ryu right in his face.
-
-
John Carlson: And it looks like we don't have to wait for that answer! What will his answer be? yes or no?
-
-
Ken Schram: In my mind, one part of me says I wish he would say yes so that this brutal battle. But the other side of me doesn't want to see these two shorten their careers!
-
-
The fans stand in excitement. Gasping, and waiting for an answer screaming "MATT"!
-
-
The Phenominal Matt: let me get this d@&% thing straight. If you lose, your a$$ will leave SBW. But if I lose, I switch sides. I'll tell you this. The only side I fight for my own, you dumb b*&#*! I'll do anything in my body to make sure your a$$ is mine. You will get every single ounce of blood, sweat, and energy out of my body. Weather you like it or not, I will make sure your soul goes straight to hell! So to answer your challenge..............YOUR ON!
-
-
The fans cheer in excitement. The Phenominal Matt and Ryu stare at eachother face to face. Flash bulbs are going off as fans try to catch this electric moment between the two stars.
-
-
Ken Schram: All hell will break lose! One man risks his career, and one risks his fate of his career. Who will win this hellatious battle?!
-
-
John Carlson: I have a feeling after this match, no one will be the same no matter the outcome!
-
-
The Phenominal Matt; And when your a$$ is laying flat on the mat after the fatal 10 count, you will hear me say one last thing.....YOUR GONE!
-
-
The Phenominal Matt drops the mic and they both stare a hole through eachother. Waiting for either one to attack!
-
-
John Carlson: I can't wait for the Last Man Standing match. Ladies and gentlemen, prepare yourselfs for the match you've all been waiting for. It's going to be one hellatious ride. We'll be right back with more action, right after our commertial word!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SlaughterHouse's Pledge   SlaughterHouse's Pledge Empty

Back to top Go down

SlaughterHouse's Pledge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Bash Wrestling! :: SBW: Road To Survival :: Used RP's-
Jump to: