Super Bash Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bash the Ring!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SBW: Destiny Revealed - Monday @ 5:00 Server Time
SBW: Road To Survival - Friday @ 5:00 Server Time
Latest topics
» Yet another post.....
Intro to SBW/GM Mr. Ish EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:58 am by Kurt Angle 25310

» реальные секс знакомства в сарапуле
Intro to SBW/GM Mr. Ish EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:06 pm by Guest

» интим знакомство в казани с малолетками
Intro to SBW/GM Mr. Ish EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:46 pm by Guest

» онлайн секс знакомства украина
Intro to SBW/GM Mr. Ish EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

» purchase facebook fans xx
Intro to SBW/GM Mr. Ish EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:59 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f1
Intro to SBW/GM Mr. Ish EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:24 pm by Guest

» славянск знакомства
Intro to SBW/GM Mr. Ish EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:00 am by Guest

» EVERYBODY WHO IS IN SBW READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!
Intro to SBW/GM Mr. Ish EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:16 am by Ryu Dokita

» HAPPY EASTER!!!
Intro to SBW/GM Mr. Ish EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:42 pm by Kurt Angle 25310

Similar topics
SBW: Signs of the Evil Card
1. Abyssos vs Rage

2. Dartanain vs The Unstoppable David Ski

3. hellboyben99 vs "the man with the 7 scars"

4. El cholo & Mr. Leo vs the suicide TNA! & The Imogulator

5. Ryu Dokita vs the phenominal matt

6. Don Tito Mazza vs Clown Death

7. Fredddy & ECK vs Direx & Pinnacle of Awesome

Intro to SBW/GM Mr. Ish

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr. Ish
Admin
Mr. Ish

Intro to SBW/GM Mr. Ish Empty
PostSubject: Intro to SBW/GM Mr. Ish   Intro to SBW/GM Mr. Ish EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 4:02 pm

*The lights flash in an instant, the fans start to scream immensely...the noise level can be measured from a noise bar up in the big tall screen. The atmosphere is mazing, there are all kinds of people raising banners and going crazy in their seats. As the announcers begin to speak
-
-
John Carlson: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the first ever show of Super Bash Wrestling... my name is John Carlson, I will be your main event announcer along with my partner alongside Ken Schram! I dont like him, but dont tell him I said that, or he will trash talk all over me for the rest of my time in this announcer's table!
-
-
Ken Schram: We are all looking forward to a bright new episode of not only historic entertainment, but also worldwide success and fun for all our brand new SBW fans!Tendancies will fire, hardcore will be seen. Now most importantly, the beginning of the best company that will step into the world wrestling indistry.
-
-
John Carlson: Oh I completely agree with you partner, and what a better way to start off SBW then with a packed brand new SBW arena here in Anaheim, California, in the United States!Many things will happen, I just cant wait!
-
-
Ken Schram: This place is amazing...it will be our home other than our tours around the world, we will be visiting many places, for all of our worldwide fans to enjoy...I cant wait for all of the excitement that will be presented here on Super Bash Wrestling! A special night that will mark history... we will need ambulances in just in case on every corner of the arena. But for now, We will be right back!

~~~~Commercial Break In Progress~~~~

*A dark shadow is seen.. the shadow follows apparently someone walking towards the ring...raising a microphone, and still hiding his identity*
-
-
*The shadow continues to follow him until he gets on the staircase and enters the ring very slowly, he then stands in the middle of the ring, with the shadow still on him, and all of a sudden the shadows disappear..leaving a man who is silently standing while the crows starts to cheer*
-
-
John Carlson: Wait a minute ladies and gentlemen...is this who I think it is?
-
-
Ken Schram: Whatever it is you are thinking partner...im thinking this is the GM of Super Bash Wrestling!!!
-
-
John Carlson: Yes it is! It is Mr. Ish! The General Manager of Super Bash Wrestling!!
-
-
Ken Schram: You are right Rex, and now he is about to make his first statement to everybody here tonight...lets listen!
-
-
*GM Mr. Ish grabs the microphone and gives a sign to the audio station to increase the sound.. then gets ready to talk*
-
-
GM Mr. Ish: Hello Everyone...
-
-
*croud interrupts with loud noises of cheers*
-
-
GM Mr. Ish: As you can already tell, I am the General Manager of Super Bash Wrestling!! I wanted to come here and tell you all that this is not only going to be a very fun place...But I can already predict and see all the drama and tension that will soon be running in this place!!
-
-
*Mr. Ish smiles and looks around*
-
-
GM Mr. Ish: Now, Let me tell you a little something about me... I am a very nice and kind person to everyone. I like to talk, and work things out the right way, But like any other GM, if they force me to do things the hard way, I will go ahead and make their wish true. I like to be fair to every single one of the wrestlers who sometimes bleed out here to reach their objective. I would like to describe myself as one of those men. Now, a little extra about me... I am not a person who will judge someone or get them embarrassed. Because I know exactly how that feels, most of you as soon as you saw me enter recognized me after a massacre a recieved that kept me out for a long time..and I just want to say that fighting for what you want is always the key.
-
-
GM Mr. Ish: I fought for a long time to get myself back after that unforgettable beating I received as a Vice General Manager in a previous fed... which I would NOT want to name. Many thought that it was going to be a career ending injury. But now look at me, and where I am now.. I am standing here in front of all you guys as a General Manager of the Brand new Super Bash Wrestling baby!!!!!
-
-
*Crows starts to get louder, as Mr. Ish lets go tears of happiness from his smile*
-
-
GM Mr. Ish: Ive seen many things in my career, things i will never forget, Ive seen and known what it means to get destroyed AND to destroy. I know how it feels to not be able to talk or move, but know what is surrounding you and where youre heading. But theres one thing I have never seen, and it is to see myself stand here, looking around and wondering..am i dreaming? Because this is a dream.
-
-
GM Mr. Ish: Thank You all for being present for the beginning of many chapters in this book of "Super Bash Wrestling"
-
-
*Mr. Ish leaves the ring and heads back waving at the fans and smiling at them*
-
-
John Carlson: WOW! Mr. Ish just sent us all a nice message of persistence here tonight...and what a way to come back from that injury!!
-
-
Ken Schram: I agree partner...that has got to motivate anyone out there who is fighting something....and wants to continue to do so.
-
-
John Carlson: Now, we are about to have our first ever match here tonight of SBW emotion!
-
-
Ken Schram: Yes, it is the time for the fans to enjoy what they came for. Lets hope ________ and ________ make SBW's first ever match something special!
-
-
John Carlson: This should be one heck of an experience for both of these wrestlers, something that they wont forget no matter what the outcome is!!
Back to top Go down
https://superbashwrestling.forumotion.com

Intro to SBW/GM Mr. Ish
Page 1 of 1