Super Bash Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bash the Ring!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SBW: Destiny Revealed - Monday @ 5:00 Server Time
SBW: Road To Survival - Friday @ 5:00 Server Time
Latest topics
» Yet another post.....
A lonely tag team champion EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:58 am by Kurt Angle 25310

» реальные секс знакомства в сарапуле
A lonely tag team champion EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:06 pm by Guest

» интим знакомство в казани с малолетками
A lonely tag team champion EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:46 pm by Guest

» онлайн секс знакомства украина
A lonely tag team champion EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

» purchase facebook fans xx
A lonely tag team champion EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:59 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f1
A lonely tag team champion EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:24 pm by Guest

» славянск знакомства
A lonely tag team champion EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:00 am by Guest

» EVERYBODY WHO IS IN SBW READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!
A lonely tag team champion EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:16 am by Ryu Dokita

» HAPPY EASTER!!!
A lonely tag team champion EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:42 pm by Kurt Angle 25310

SBW: Signs of the Evil Card
1. Abyssos vs Rage

2. Dartanain vs The Unstoppable David Ski

3. hellboyben99 vs "the man with the 7 scars"

4. El cholo & Mr. Leo vs the suicide TNA! & The Imogulator

5. Ryu Dokita vs the phenominal matt

6. Don Tito Mazza vs Clown Death

7. Fredddy & ECK vs Direx & Pinnacle of Awesome

A lonely tag team champion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Burning Feather

Burning Feather

A lonely tag team champion Empty
PostSubject: A lonely tag team champion   A lonely tag team champion EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:44 pm

The camera shows Burning Feather, calmly taking the last few steps towards the door into the office belonging to Mr. Ish, politely knocking, before entering
-
-
Burning Feather greets Mr. Ish with a smile and sits down across the desk waiting for Mr. Ish to be ready to hear him out
-
-
Burning Feather: Well hello dear GM, first of all I must thank you again for having given me these great opportunities in this federation. But I know neither of us have time just for appraise, and I certainly won't waste ours like that. I have come to you because I haven't been able to find my tag team partner foREVer since the party after our show last season where him and I celebrated our newly won Championship Belts. I, for one, have been training like a mad man for this new season to make me even more prepared to take on any competition that will come my way. foREVer on the other hand, he doesn't return any of my calls, and I am getting more agitated by the day now, because I have some new maneuvers I need him to train with me so we obviously can keep the belt.
-
-
Burning Feather picks up a pen from the desk, which he twirls around with his right hand, straightens up in the chair, and continues
-
-
Burning Feather: Even though I honestly think I did most of the work inside the ring, as it is clear to all who've watched our matches, I still need him as a sorta subservient "partner" to give me a little break between beating two guys at once. So if you know anything about his whereabouts, I would really like to know
Back to top Go down
Mr. Ish
Admin
Mr. Ish

PostSubject: Re: A lonely tag team champion   A lonely tag team champion EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:10 pm

Mr. Ish leans back on his chair, flipping his pencil back and forth..thinking of a possible solution. He then leans back forwards, folds his hands and speaks back to Burning Feather about the situation.
-
-
Mr. Ish: I have something very unfortunate and sad to tell you..
-
-
Mr. Ish stares closely in the eyes of Burning Feather, puts his head down for a few seconds. He puts his head back towards the direction of Burning Feather. Burning Feather with nervousness, makes a sighed look back at Mr. Ish.
-
-
Burning Feather: Dear Ish, what is it? By the look of your face it doesn't seem like anything good at all. Stop making me wait..let it go. What is it boss?
-
-
Mr. Ish: Feather, foREVer happened to be one of the guys who did join el cholo, unfortunately. He said he felt unappreciated and unconsidered here in Road To Survival.
-
-
Burning Feather: Dangit..does that mean me and him wont be able to tag up anymore? Does that mean I lost my SBW Rising Bash tag Team Championship?!
-
-
Mr. Ish: No no no..you havent even let me finish what I was stating. This is not the end of the story. foREVer called me one night, asking and pleading me If i would take him back to Road To Survival.. In that instant came Cholo and caught him asking me that exact same thing. El Cholo, with the power that he now has.. Fired foREVer from not only SOE, but from the entire Super Bash Wrestling industry.
-
-
Mr. Ish: Yes, once again El Cholo and his insane actions. This as you said..does not allow youg uys by any chance to tag.. BUT that doesnt mean you loose your belt.
-
-
Burning Feather all of a sudden makes a very deep sigh this time. Leaning closer towards Mr. Ish, seeming now extremely confused.
-
-
Burning Feather: Wait..foREVer is no longer in SBW. And I am not loosing my tag team championship?
-
-
Mr. Ish: Correct..this means obviously, you will have a replacement. You worked hard for that tag team championship, and by any means would I take that away from you unless you lose it with pride, in a match.
-
-
Mr. Ish: So lets see, Ive heard from three guys here in Road To Survival that were needing a tag partner, your options are the following: Chronic Jay, the suicide TNA, and The Imogulator...it now all rests up on you, tell me right now who you want and they will be the fortunate one to replace foREVer.
Back to top Go down
https://superbashwrestling.forumotion.com
Burning Feather

Burning Feather

PostSubject: Re: A lonely tag team champion   A lonely tag team champion EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:59 pm

Burning Feather breathes out a sigh of relief and sits back, the tension completely gone from his face now but anger gleaming out from his eyes
-
-
Burning Feather: Well... I was not that fond of losing him, but a turncoat - I just hope he will never set his foot inside this magnificent arena ever again or I'll do things to him not even El Cholo could imagine! I am sick and tired of all these traitors and glory hunters wrecking havoc in this federation I know you have worked so hard for. And the fact that he almost instantly tries to worm his way back here just makes me more furious! I really hope the so-called GM of their little faction over there kick him out real good!
-
-
Burning Feather takes a deep breath to steady himself before continuing
-
-
Burning Feather: I really appreciate the things you do for me, and if I can just take my pick between the wrestlers you just proposed
-
-
Burning Feather takes a moment to consider
-
-
Burning Feather: They are all good wrestlers, and I suppose they could all benefit me in some way or other. I choose Chronic Jay, he seems like a hard working and experienced guy so he could maybe teach me a thing or two about this whole institution we all love and he actually helped me and foREVer out a couple of times in the gym.
-
-
The familiar, confident smile of Burning Feather once again appears
-
-
Burning Feather: Yeah.. I pick Chronic Jay. He will be the one I'll retain my title with, and he really seems popular with the fans, something I aspire to be as well soon so mayhap I could also learn a thing or two in that department from him.
-
-
Burning Feather says with a wink as he stands up and prepares to leave the room
-
-
Burning Feather: Thank you for this short meeting, I will not use any more of your time at the moment
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A lonely tag team champion   A lonely tag team champion Empty

Back to top Go down

A lonely tag team champion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Bash Wrestling! :: SBW: Road To Survival :: Used RP's-
Jump to: