Super Bash Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bash the Ring!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SBW: Destiny Revealed - Monday @ 5:00 Server Time
SBW: Road To Survival - Friday @ 5:00 Server Time
Latest topics
» Yet another post.....
Beggining Of A Legacy EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:58 am by Kurt Angle 25310

» реальные секс знакомства в сарапуле
Beggining Of A Legacy EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:06 pm by Guest

» интим знакомство в казани с малолетками
Beggining Of A Legacy EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:46 pm by Guest

» онлайн секс знакомства украина
Beggining Of A Legacy EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

» purchase facebook fans xx
Beggining Of A Legacy EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:59 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f1
Beggining Of A Legacy EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:24 pm by Guest

» славянск знакомства
Beggining Of A Legacy EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:00 am by Guest

» EVERYBODY WHO IS IN SBW READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!
Beggining Of A Legacy EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:16 am by Ryu Dokita

» HAPPY EASTER!!!
Beggining Of A Legacy EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:42 pm by Kurt Angle 25310

SBW: Signs of the Evil Card
1. Abyssos vs Rage

2. Dartanain vs The Unstoppable David Ski

3. hellboyben99 vs "the man with the 7 scars"

4. El cholo & Mr. Leo vs the suicide TNA! & The Imogulator

5. Ryu Dokita vs the phenominal matt

6. Don Tito Mazza vs Clown Death

7. Fredddy & ECK vs Direx & Pinnacle of Awesome

Beggining Of A Legacy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
El Cholo

Beggining Of A Legacy Empty
PostSubject: Beggining Of A Legacy   Beggining Of A Legacy EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:37 pm

Barrage of shots from a machine gun are heard over the arena a clip is aired on the titan tron, showing some of the wrestler’s greatest victories and most powerful moves El Cholo makes his way to the ring wearing a bandana around his face and wearing baggy pant's and a leather jacket enters the ring while thousands of fans begin to cheer at the arrival of El Cholo. El Cholo goes around the ring clapping some fans hand and hugging some of the fans. El Cholo gets a microphone from the annoucer team and El Cholo slides in to the ring and climbs the turnbuckle rasining both hands while the fans cheer loudly. El Cholo gets of the turnbuckle and begins to speak.
-
-
El Cholo: Welcome all you fans here to our first season and first show of Sube Bash Wrestling.
-
-
Thousands of fans begin to cheer.
-
-
El Cholo: Now many of you may know me from several feds just as Wrestling Future Gods, Nation Of Hell, many more but we don't have time for that. So we seen some pretty amazing matches right now and some surprising wins and unexpecting loses but now it is finally ready for my match El Cholo.
-
-
Ken Schram: Who is this joker? He must be new to this federation but it looks like he has been in a lot of federation but o well i just want him to say who he is facing so i can see him lose.
-
-
John Carlson: Ken you must not really read your messages right. He is El Cholo our new Vice General Manage. He is in charge of making the matches and seeing that this federation is ok.
-
-
Ken Schram: Oh will i still don't take back what i say. I am not scare of him i have Ish beside me anyways.
-
-
El Cholo: Many of you may also not know that i am the new Vice General Manager of Super Bash Wrestling. So now Ish i was scheduled to face you in a one fall match but lets change some things up it is going to be El Cholo and Ish vs. any two tagteam backstage so what do you say mate.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Ish
Admin
Mr. Ish

PostSubject: Re: Beggining Of A Legacy   Beggining Of A Legacy EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 11:17 pm

hey cholo...since you and I are both blue and purple... i decided to go dark orange for john carlson and red for ken schram
Back to top Go down
https://superbashwrestling.forumotion.com
Mr. Ish
Admin
Mr. Ish

PostSubject: Re: Beggining Of A Legacy   Beggining Of A Legacy EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 12:00 am

In a second, lights darken. The crowd is completely going nuts, as they know they had heard this music earlier today. it seems like a thunder has just stroke. Sparks are showering. Mr. Ish makes his way to the ring wearing red leather pants...red white and green shoes. While the crows continues to roar in cheers as Mr. Ish enters smiling at El Cholo. He then borrows the microphone from El Cholo, gives him a wink and begins to speak a response to El Cholo.
-
-
Mr. Ish: Oh man, I am really shocked for what you just asked for, and i have nothing 2 minutes to answer. So I am coming here wondering If i should accept or deny your invitation bro...
-
-
Mr. Ish: You see, I think of tagging as two buddies ready to destroy anyone with some good teamwork. I am looking at you, and by watching some video tapes of you fighting in some other federations, I think you and I actually CAN work something out. So with that being said, I believe you and me reuniting forces can happen. Therefore, tonight I accept your request bro... You and I right now in what should have been a one fall will now be working together in a tag team match against WHOEVER are the first 2 people to stand in this ring RIGHT NOW!
-
-
Five seconds later, tons of wrestlers start to literally sprint into the ring with looks of determination. They want to be one of those 2 to be the privileged to fight GM Mr. Ish and VGM El Cholo in the main event!
-
-
John Carlson: Oh wow! tons of members of Super Bash Wrestling are running as hard as they can into that ring...some of them are even starting to have a brawl out there.
-
-
Ken Schram: Okay this is pathetic, come on everytime it looks like someone is about to enter some other douche comes in and wipes them down. We can spend all night watching this. Mr. Ish, get the microphone and do something please. Or can some nobody arena worker bring in a lottery box and pick out 2 names?
-
-
It appears as if somebody has entered the crowd, the rest of the rest never notice and continue to suck blood out of each other, and all of a sudden, Mr. Ish and El Cholo turn around and see Funnel Web in the ring.
-
-
John Carlson: Oh boy, it looks like Funnel Web has tricked everyone else and came from the crowd!
-
-
Ken Schram: Thats my son! Be smart and cheat if you need to. Now lets see who is the next idiot that does something smart. Oh wait, fighting like smarties is going to help them in a tag team match against Mr. Ish and El Cholo?
-
-
Next thing, a big fat and large dude pushes everyone off his way to head to the ring. Mr. Ish and Cholo start laughing at how easy he just did that. But then, watching the big man's eyes of fury and determination frightens the faces of Cholo and Ish. The large creature then stands next to Funnel Web to start the tag match. As many workers quickly come in to pick up the knocked out bodies out of the entrance ramp. the creature appears to be Fists of Rage.
-
-
John Carlson: Ladies and gentlemen, we finally have our second winner, and he did it pretty easily. It is Funnel Web and he will be one of the 2 fortunate ones along with Fists of Rage to face Ish and Cholo.
-
-
Ken Schram: Man, i think i slept. Tune me in, am i finally seeing some action?
-
-
John Carlson: Yes Ken..yes. Wake up cuz the main event is about to begin!!!

Last edited by Mr. Ish on Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Funnel Web

Funnel Web

PostSubject: Re: Beggining Of A Legacy   Beggining Of A Legacy EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:59 pm

Ken Schram: Wait an minute.......

As soon as ken says that , you see on the titan tron an image of an funnel web spider appear.....
Then firework,s blast from the ring post's , and black smoke surround,s the arena , as you see for the first time an man dressed in black with an mask of an spider on his face.....

John Carlson: Who in the world is this?

Ken Schram: I don,t know , but it look's like trouble for the gm , and the vgm if you ask me....

The man: Cut my dang music...... so your the gm , and the vgm of SBW , well to me both of you don,t look like much , if you ask me you too look like an bunch of idiot,s standing in the ring , trying to run an business to the ground......

The crowd start,s to boo out loud.....

The man: Boo all you want ...." The man point's his finger at the gm and vgm" Look you too , I came here for one reason , and one reason only , and that,s to hold every gold belt you can offer , now if I have to start at the bottom , and work my way up to the front , then I guess I,am starting with you too.....

The crowd starts booing louder......

The man: Now that I got that off my back , let me introduce myself to the SBW fan,s here in the arena , I,am the one , and only FUNNELLLLLLL WEBBBBBBBBB...............now let's get down to business , you too want an fight , well guess what , I got my self an partner backstage who is welling to help me beat you too to the ground , so let's get this main event started,,,,,,.......

Funnel web drop's the mic on the ground , then run's toward the ring......

John Carlson: Well it look's like the vgm , and the gm just put there feet into there mouth , now let's see them eat those word's.....

Ken Schram: Your right John , they asked for it , now there going to get it .... ring the bell......

By the way , whats up with all the dash's , it just doesnt look right in an rp , you should always center your rps that way when you put them in an show , they will be spaced right and you can read them better , if you are going to use the dashs , then make sure to color them in to the back ground so that way no one see's them.....
Back to top Go down
Mr. Ish
Admin
Mr. Ish

PostSubject: Re: Beggining Of A Legacy   Beggining Of A Legacy EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 10:08 pm

dude, dashes go in the middle of the rp when you insert it in the background..no need to waste time
Back to top Go down
Mr. Ish
Admin
Mr. Ish

PostSubject: Re: Beggining Of A Legacy   Beggining Of A Legacy EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 8:43 pm

funnel, i dont think we can use this reply.
in the original rp. you and your partner are already in the ring tagged up and ready to go after the scuffle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beggining Of A Legacy   Beggining Of A Legacy Empty

Back to top Go down

Beggining Of A Legacy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Bash Wrestling! :: SBW: Signs of the Evil :: Used RP's-
Jump to: