Super Bash Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bash the Ring!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SBW: Destiny Revealed - Monday @ 5:00 Server Time
SBW: Road To Survival - Friday @ 5:00 Server Time
Latest topics
» Yet another post.....
Winning Ashley's Heart EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:58 am by Kurt Angle 25310

» реальные секс знакомства в сарапуле
Winning Ashley's Heart EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:06 pm by Guest

» интим знакомство в казани с малолетками
Winning Ashley's Heart EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:46 pm by Guest

» онлайн секс знакомства украина
Winning Ashley's Heart EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

» purchase facebook fans xx
Winning Ashley's Heart EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:59 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f1
Winning Ashley's Heart EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:24 pm by Guest

» славянск знакомства
Winning Ashley's Heart EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:00 am by Guest

» EVERYBODY WHO IS IN SBW READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!
Winning Ashley's Heart EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:16 am by Ryu Dokita

» HAPPY EASTER!!!
Winning Ashley's Heart EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:42 pm by Kurt Angle 25310

SBW: Signs of the Evil Card
1. Abyssos vs Rage

2. Dartanain vs The Unstoppable David Ski

3. hellboyben99 vs "the man with the 7 scars"

4. El cholo & Mr. Leo vs the suicide TNA! & The Imogulator

5. Ryu Dokita vs the phenominal matt

6. Don Tito Mazza vs Clown Death

7. Fredddy & ECK vs Direx & Pinnacle of Awesome

Winning Ashley's Heart

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
El Cholo

Winning Ashley's Heart Empty
PostSubject: Winning Ashley's Heart   Winning Ashley's Heart EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 10:05 pm

show 1

The camera zooms in to El Cholo's office where El Cholo and Ashley are being seen discussing something. El Cholo begins to speak to Ashley as Ashley is sitting down in a chair working on some files.
-
-
El Cholo: So Ashley how have you been lately beautiful? It has been a while since we last talked and i think it was in our first show. As i remember you were on a so called "date" with our newest member Fredddy. We can not be having no more of that can we right.
-
-
Ashley begins to speak in a calm voice.
-
-
Ashley: Like i said last week. It wasn't anything special. I was just giving him a tour around Signs of the Evil and letting him know about some things that we do around here. That it is all ok.
-
-
El Cholo looks at Ashley as Ashley tries to keep a serious face trying not to make an expression that will cause El Cholo to think she was lieing. Ashley quickly gets through the files and begins to walk out of the office as Fredddy begins to walk in. Fredddy sees Ashley and begins to speak.
-
-
Fredddy: Hey there beautiful Ashley. It has been a while since i last saw you about a week or so. Will either way i wanted to know what you think about being my....
-
-
El Cholo gets in the way interrupting Fredddy and begins to speak.
-
-
El Cholo: What the hell do you think you are doing Fredddy huh? You come in here trying to smooth talk or flirt whatever your doing to my Ashley. You have a lot of nerve to do that since i am the one that gaved you a job here.
-
-
Fredddy: Will i think that personally Ashley deserves better and i know for a fact that your not the best thing for Ashley right now.
-
-
Ashley gets in the middle of El Cholo and Fredddy.
-
-
Ashley: Stop you guys please.
-
-
El Cholo: Will Fredddy if you want to do it like this then you know what. You are going to face Direx and The Pinnacle of Awesome in a TagTeam match with your partner being ECK and now get the hell out of my office.

(Fredddy you can continue)
Back to top Go down
fredddy

PostSubject: Replyu   Winning Ashley's Heart EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:44 am

[b]Fredddy looks at El Cholo
-
-
Fredddy: Deal! But if we win, you give me and ECK a Tag team title shot in the next show..
-
-
Fredddy looks straight at El Cholo waiting for an answer.

(El Cholo You continue)
Back to top Go down
El Cholo

PostSubject: Re: Winning Ashley's Heart   Winning Ashley's Heart EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 10:22 pm

El Cholo thinks for it for a while then begins to speak.
-
-
El Cholo: Fine you got your self a deal. But by the way if you lose then you will not have a title shot this season. So get the hell out of my office.
-
-
The camera fades off to commercial.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Ish
Admin
Mr. Ish

PostSubject: Re: Winning Ashley's Heart   Winning Ashley's Heart EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 10:35 pm

none of the replies can be used..as theres no possible shot at tag team titles for fredddy right now. Cholo, you should know this. lol
Back to top Go down
https://superbashwrestling.forumotion.com
El Cholo

PostSubject: Re: Winning Ashley's Heart   Winning Ashley's Heart EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 11:01 pm

The camera zooms in to El Cholo's office where El Cholo and Ashley are being seen discussing something. El Cholo begins to speak to Ashley as Ashley is sitting down in a chair working on some files.
-
-
El Cholo: So Ashley how have you been lately beautiful? It has been a while since we last talked and i think it was in our first show. As i remember you were on a so called "date" with our newest member Fredddy. We can not be having no more of that can we right.
-
-
Ashley begins to speak in a calm voice.
-
-
Ashley: Like i said last week. It wasn't anything special. I was just giving him a tour around Signs of the Evil and letting him know about some things that we do around here. That it is all ok.
-
-
El Cholo looks at Ashley as Ashley tries to keep a serious face trying not to make an expression that will cause El Cholo to think she was lieing. Ashley quickly gets through the files and begins to walk out of the office as Fredddy begins to walk in. Fredddy sees Ashley and begins to speak.
-
-
Fredddy: Hey there beautiful Ashley. It has been a while since i last saw you about a week or so. Will either way i wanted to know what you think about being my....
-
-
El Cholo gets in the way interrupting Fredddy and begins to speak.
-
-
El Cholo: What the hell do you think you are doing Fredddy huh? You come in here trying to smooth talk or flirt whatever your doing to my Ashley. You have a lot of nerve to do that since i am the one that gaved you a job here.
-
-
Fredddy: Will i think that personally Ashley deserves better and i know for a fact that your not the best thing for Ashley right now.
-
-
Ashley gets in the middle of El Cholo and Fredddy.
-
-
Ashley: Stop you guys please.
-
-
El Cholo: Will Fredddy if you want to do it like this then you know what. You are going to face Direx and The Pinnacle of Awesome in a TagTeam match with your partner being ECK and now get the hell out of my office.
-
-
Fredddy looks at El Cholo
-
-
Fredddy: Deal! But if we win, you give me and ECK a Tag team title shot in the next show..
-
-
Fredddy looks straight at El Cholo waiting for an answer. El Cholo thinks for it for a while then begins to speak.
-
-
El Cholo: That will be impossible since the TagTeam titles are on the other show and we do not associate with the likes of them. This what i can do though. If you win i will give you a shot at my title. So get the hell out of my office mate.
-
-
The camera fades off to commercial.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winning Ashley's Heart   Winning Ashley's Heart Empty

Back to top Go down

Winning Ashley's Heart
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Bash Wrestling! :: SBW: Signs of the Evil :: Used RP's-