Super Bash Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bash the Ring!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SBW: Destiny Revealed - Monday @ 5:00 Server Time
SBW: Road To Survival - Friday @ 5:00 Server Time
Latest topics
» Yet another post.....
Fredddy Speaks about his last week match. EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:58 am by Kurt Angle 25310

» реальные секс знакомства в сарапуле
Fredddy Speaks about his last week match. EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:06 pm by Guest

» интим знакомство в казани с малолетками
Fredddy Speaks about his last week match. EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:46 pm by Guest

» онлайн секс знакомства украина
Fredddy Speaks about his last week match. EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

» purchase facebook fans xx
Fredddy Speaks about his last week match. EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:59 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f1
Fredddy Speaks about his last week match. EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:24 pm by Guest

» славянск знакомства
Fredddy Speaks about his last week match. EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:00 am by Guest

» EVERYBODY WHO IS IN SBW READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!
Fredddy Speaks about his last week match. EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:16 am by Ryu Dokita

» HAPPY EASTER!!!
Fredddy Speaks about his last week match. EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:42 pm by Kurt Angle 25310

SBW: Signs of the Evil Card
1. Abyssos vs Rage

2. Dartanain vs The Unstoppable David Ski

3. hellboyben99 vs "the man with the 7 scars"

4. El cholo & Mr. Leo vs the suicide TNA! & The Imogulator

5. Ryu Dokita vs the phenominal matt

6. Don Tito Mazza vs Clown Death

7. Fredddy & ECK vs Direx & Pinnacle of Awesome

Fredddy Speaks about his last week match.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fredddy

Fredddy Speaks about his last week match. Empty
PostSubject: Fredddy Speaks about his last week match.   Fredddy Speaks about his last week match. EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 3:14 am

A Remix of Fredddy's 1 2.... is heard throughout the arena. The letters ASC Come up on the screeen, and they just get bigger and bigger and bigger... and then they finally get too big for the Titantron. and Blow up! The tiantron blows up and fireworks are fired out in all directions. THe lights go out, when they come back on, Fredddy is seen on the stage. He is wearing White trackies with the word "All" on the right leg. And "Star" on the Left Leg. A Black Jumper with the letters ASC On the back, so that they are overlapping each other. A White Hat that Says "Dont Sleep now" and He also has black boots with the word "Fredddy" Written in red.
-
-
John Carlson: I wonder why fredddy is out here..
-
-
Fredddy walks to the ring through a mixture of Cheers and Boos from the crowd. He slides into the ring and grabs a mic.
-
-
Fredddy: Ok, lets cut to the chase.. I didnt lose lastweek, ECK did.. did i tap out, NO! I didnt.. so technically i didnt lose... So El Cholo, i want you to come out here now.. and Grant me a TITLE SHOT!! RIGHT NOW!! Ill take out Kurtangle if i have too... COME OUT HERE RIGHT NOW!!!!!
-
-
Fredddy waits for an answer
Back to top Go down
El Cholo

Fredddy Speaks about his last week match. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fredddy Speaks about his last week match.   Fredddy Speaks about his last week match. EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 4:45 pm

El Cholo begins to walk out toward the ring with a smile. El Cholo enters the ring and begins to speak.
-
-
El Cholo: Now Fredddy just seeing last weeks tape in your match and you are right about not being pinned but a lost is still a lost. As you know i am a honest guy so i would give you a match against Kurt Angle but he is already facing Typhoon and there is noting i can do about it. So I put you in a match against Hellboyben and if you win i will give you a shot to face Kurt any time you want ok is that fair.
-
-
Fredddy: Sounds fair to me and by the way how is Ashley doing?
-
-
El Cholo leaves with a disgusted face look.
Back to top Go down

Fredddy Speaks about his last week match.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Bash Wrestling! :: SBW: Signs of the Evil :: Used RP's-
Jump to: