Super Bash Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bash the Ring!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SBW: Destiny Revealed - Monday @ 5:00 Server Time
SBW: Road To Survival - Friday @ 5:00 Server Time
Latest topics
» Yet another post.....
Revenge    EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:58 am by Kurt Angle 25310

» реальные секс знакомства в сарапуле
Revenge    EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:06 pm by Guest

» интим знакомство в казани с малолетками
Revenge    EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:46 pm by Guest

» онлайн секс знакомства украина
Revenge    EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

» purchase facebook fans xx
Revenge    EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:59 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f1
Revenge    EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:24 pm by Guest

» славянск знакомства
Revenge    EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:00 am by Guest

» EVERYBODY WHO IS IN SBW READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!
Revenge    EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:16 am by Ryu Dokita

» HAPPY EASTER!!!
Revenge    EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:42 pm by Kurt Angle 25310

Similar topics
    SBW: Signs of the Evil Card
    1. Abyssos vs Rage

2. Dartanain vs The Unstoppable David Ski

3. hellboyben99 vs "the man with the 7 scars"

4. El cholo & Mr. Leo vs the suicide TNA! & The Imogulator

5. Ryu Dokita vs the phenominal matt

6. Don Tito Mazza vs Clown Death

7. Fredddy & ECK vs Direx & Pinnacle of Awesome

Revenge

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Mr. Ish
    Admin
    Mr. Ish

Revenge    Empty
    PostSubject: Revenge    Revenge    EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 2:19 pm

Lights go pitch dark, the noise level is down and nothing can be heard after a few seconds. Music begins to play, slow music..and then after a few seconds it stops! Everything back to quiet, as all of a sudden.. BOOM! Fireworks unload as the GM of SBW, Mr. Ish is seen making his way to the ring looking at his fans and going over to give some high fives and tags. He seems the opposite what everyone expected. he looks very happy and determined. He then climbs the steel steps and lands on the ring..with a microphone, staring at the fans. Smiling. He finally begins to speak...
    -
    -
    Mr. Ish: Hello fellow Road To Survival!
    -
    -
    The fans quickly react with loud noises of cheer towards Mr. Ish..Mr. Ish then resumes
    -
    -
    Mr. Ish: Last week, I promised Gunzo that if he actually won his handicap match versus Morf & Darkmaster.. I would give him a title shot at the Super Bash Wrestling Championship.
    -
    -
    It seems like half of the crowd all of a sudden cheers..but the other half seems to boo as Mr. Ish refers to Gunzo having the title championship mat sometime soon.
    -
    -
    Mr. Ish: Now, as said in the contract.. Cholo and I can BOTH can send our wrestlers to the PPV. Therefore, this allows me to confirm this match tonight.. if Gunzo defeats Morf & Darkmaster in tonight's Handicap.. Gunzo will move on to the PPV in an exclusive PPV SBW Championship match between El Cholo and none other than Gunzo.. A promise is a promise Gunzo..the rest lies on you.
    -
    -
    Mr. Ish: With that being said, I want to announce one more thing before I go. On PPV Night, we will find out who the Bash Hardcore Champion will be! And how? There will be an ELIMINATION CHAMBER MATCH! AT PPV! This chamber will be held with 10 people. Who will be those 10? A tournament on the next SBW show will determine that. 10 matches..10 winners..those 10 winners will participate.
    -
    -
    The crowd has gone nuts, realizing that finally the Bash Hardcore Championship will be given its winner. Mr. Ish smiles, looks around..and waves. BUT before leaving, he says something else.
    -
    -
    Mr. Ish: P.S. Guys.. I'll be trying out too
    -
    -
    With a wink, Mr. Ish finally leaves with crowd as loud as can be. The camera then fades.
    Back to top Go down
    https://superbashwrestling.forumotion.com

Revenge
    Page 1 of 1