Super Bash Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bash the Ring!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SBW: Destiny Revealed - Monday @ 5:00 Server Time
SBW: Road To Survival - Friday @ 5:00 Server Time
Latest topics
» Yet another post.....
Gunzo offers to be smashed EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:58 am by Kurt Angle 25310

» реальные секс знакомства в сарапуле
Gunzo offers to be smashed EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:06 pm by Guest

» интим знакомство в казани с малолетками
Gunzo offers to be smashed EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:46 pm by Guest

» онлайн секс знакомства украина
Gunzo offers to be smashed EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

» purchase facebook fans xx
Gunzo offers to be smashed EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:59 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f1
Gunzo offers to be smashed EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:24 pm by Guest

» славянск знакомства
Gunzo offers to be smashed EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:00 am by Guest

» EVERYBODY WHO IS IN SBW READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!
Gunzo offers to be smashed EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:16 am by Ryu Dokita

» HAPPY EASTER!!!
Gunzo offers to be smashed EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:42 pm by Kurt Angle 25310

SBW: Signs of the Evil Card
1. Abyssos vs Rage

2. Dartanain vs The Unstoppable David Ski

3. hellboyben99 vs "the man with the 7 scars"

4. El cholo & Mr. Leo vs the suicide TNA! & The Imogulator

5. Ryu Dokita vs the phenominal matt

6. Don Tito Mazza vs Clown Death

7. Fredddy & ECK vs Direx & Pinnacle of Awesome

Gunzo offers to be smashed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gunzo

gunzo

Gunzo offers to be smashed Empty
PostSubject: Gunzo offers to be smashed   Gunzo offers to be smashed EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 12:51 pm

<Segment 1> After 4th match

SCREAM!!
AIM!!
Fire!!
-
-
Scream Aim Fire by Bullet for my Valentine plays through the speakers and a magnificent display of pryo goes off at the stage! Gunzo appears shortly after the spectacle ends and he stands atop the ring looking none too pleased.
-
-
Ken Schram: Here goes Mr Talk-a lot who is about to whine and bitch about the defeat he suffered last week by the hands of NICW’s Zeus and deliciouzz. What a loser who has no real skill whatsoever when facing against wrestlers from other feds.
-
-
John Carlson: Cut him some slack Ken. He did not do too badly against Zeus and deliciouzz. He did quite well and also do not forget the fact that they are from a top tier fed like NICW. Gunzo may not have been too fazed by that fact but I cannot say the same for Big Jabba.
-
-
Ken Schram: what’s it in for you to defend this idiot?
-
-
John Carlson: Nothing man. Just saying an observation I made about that contest.
-
-
Gunzo is halfway through walking down the ramp amid a barrage of jeering from the crowd. There are chants of “You suck!” around the arena. The camera catches a signboard that says “You got SERVED!” and then another that says “U let us DOWN!”
-
-
Gunzo looks very displeased by the reception he is getting from the crowd and spits on the floor displaying his displeasure and this does not sit well with the crowd and the volume of the jeering increased sharply.
-
-
Gunzo slowly absorbs the negative reaction of the crowd and lets out a smile, not a pleasant or a happy smile like a little boy who saw his candy laying out in front of him but more of a smile that says he does not care
-
-
Ken Schram: Look at that cocky little b******. I feel like slapping him right now!
-
-
John Carlson: Oh, just let him finish what he wants to say and let’s get on with the rest of the show shall we? And yes we shall do that because I really want to hear him talk his way out of this situation.
-
-
Ken Schram: You stole my line again…
-
-
Gunzo finally reaches the ring and climbs the stairs. He gets into the ring and starts walking around the ring in circles till the music slowly dies off. He signals for a microphone from the sound crew and a microphone is quickly tossed in his direction. He grabs the microphone skillfully with one hand and starts to talk.
-
-
Gunzo: All these negativity and why? Because I lost a tag team match against Zeus and deliciouzz? Lest you forget, a tag team match involves two people. Whatever happened to Big Jabba? None of you ever bother about him. He lost and you all do not give him any crap. That’s right, none of you gave him anything to cry about. None of you gave him any hard time. I am the one who suffer all of these ridicule?
-
-
Gunzo lowers the microphone and walks to and fro the ring for a few times, while constantly being jeered at. Finally, he comes to a stop and looks around the arena once more before talking.
-
-
Gunzo: Wait, I understand why he gets nothing from all of you. I finally understand why Big Jabba Hutt Hutt Hutt is getting nothing from you! Because simply put it, Big Jabba is… nothing. I am you one and only hope when our SBW faces off against NICW. I am the only one that mattered while Big Jabba is nothing but just a hand stand, a decoration while the vile hitman, Gunzo, lays it all on the line, putting his every inch of muscle right out here in this ring.
-
-
John Carlson: He is after all, one of our finest, if not the finest.
-
-
Gunzo: I am the one who pull Big Jabba through. Even after the match is over and when it has all settled down, Big Jabba cannot even carry out a nice assault on deliciouzz. What did he do? He got knee’ed out of his head and into the floor outside of this ring. Let me ask you this question, have you seen anyone being sneak attacked when he is trying to sneak up on someone?
-
-
The crowd shouts NO! in unison.
-
-
Gunzo: Of course you haven’t seen anything as atrocious as that! Because nobody else here suck that badly as Big Jabba. Somebody should just fire him already. Stop wasting my air!
-
-
There are mixed reactions coming from the crowd but is does not take a scientist or an engineer to be able to tell that more people are cheering compared to the ones jeering!
-
-
Ken Schram: So… He’s about to get to his point already?
-
-
Gunzo: I blew away my chances at the SBW title shot because of Big Jabba. Now, I’m going to redeem myself and I know I will have to undergo something as tremendous, if not much more entertaining than anything you have ever seen.
-
-
Gunzo walks over to the side of the ring which is facing the titan tron and points to the screen.
-
-
Gunzo: I am going to offer myself in a handicap match right here tonight! I will prove myself to all of you people that I am deserving of having a shot at the SBW championship and what other way can I prove this point better other than to put myself in a handicap match against two men at the same time. Come on, Ish. What do you say? Put two men up against me and if I win, I will regain my title shot. If I lose, I will… let’s see… what will Gunzo do?
-
-
Gunzo holds his chin and rubs it as if thinking very hard about what he will be saying. Suddenly, his eyes lit up!
-
-
Gunzo: I know what I will do. I will quit SBW and tonight will be the last time that you will see me ever!
-
-
The crowd cheers with great enthusiasm and one wonders whether they are excited over the idea of Gunzo leaving SBW or excited because he just offered something of a great match up tonight.
-
-
Ken Schram: This is too much! He really thinks he own the roster? He thinks he can just come out here and smash each and every one of our talent just like that? He is wrong!
-
-
John Carlson: Well, right or wrong. Mr/ Ish has to make a decision on that one.
-
-

(OOC: Mr. Ish, need you to continue on this one)
Back to top Go down
Mr. Ish
Admin
Mr. Ish

Gunzo offers to be smashed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gunzo offers to be smashed   Gunzo offers to be smashed EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 1:18 pm

BOOM! Fireworks unload from each corner of the arena..the crowd goes wild, and out walking comes Mr. Ish.. the noise level reaches extremely high levels as Gunzo stays standing in the middle of the ring waiting and smiling..shaking his head up and down. As Mr. Ish approaches the ring, he slowly and carefully climbs up, staring at Gunzo just incase of any attack. Mr. Ish finally receives a microphone of his and speaks right back at Gunzo.
-
-
Mr. Ish: Well well well, what do we have here? Gunzo loosing his title chance last week and trying to redeem himself on a handicap match? Hmm, sounds a bit interesting dont you think?
-
-
The crowd makes somewhat of small cheers In Mr. Ish's pausing.. he resumes.
-
-
Mr. Ish: Last week, I put you up on a big test, i told you to give it your last sweat.. I watched the whole match, and dont get me wrong, you were amazing..but WAY too selfish on the ring. So now here you come telling the crowd that Big Jabba was a big load of nothing? EXCUSES!!!
-
-
Gunzo begins to roll his eyes in front of Mr. Ish, as Mr. Ish smiles and takes a quick look around. The crowd continues to cheer during the breaks..
-
-
Mr. Ish: Lets see here.. just cuz im a nice guy, ill give you one more chance. You said you wanted a handicap right? Well ill give it to ya..but let me just tell you right now, it wont be anything easy gunzo. Because tonight, on our main vent..youll be facing none other than Darkmaster, and..and our newest member in SBW...MORF!
-
-
Ken Schram: Oh My Gosh!!!
-
-
John Carlson: Did he just say morf with the "f" at the end. Is Morf seriously in SBW? I seriously just cant believe what I just heard
-
-
The crowd has gone nuts.. Gunzo makes a completely evil and mad smile. Yet his opponents seem harder than anyone would have ever thought. Mr. Ish though, has one more thing to say..
-
-
Mr. Ish: Now, to conclude. If you defeat Morf and Darkmaster here in SBW, what you want will become a reality. If you happen to win this match, you will move on the Pay per View: Beast Clash to face El Cholo in none other than a heart pausing Casket Match!!!
-
-
All of a sudden, gunzo's fury turns into another one of his cocky smiles. The crowd continues to raise the noise.. Mr. Ish turns around, climbs down the ring and walks out of the ring..leaving Gunzo in view as the camera fades.
Back to top Go down
https://superbashwrestling.forumotion.com

Gunzo offers to be smashed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Bash Wrestling! :: SBW: Road To Survival :: Used RP's-
Jump to: