Super Bash Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bash the Ring!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SBW: Destiny Revealed - Monday @ 5:00 Server Time
SBW: Road To Survival - Friday @ 5:00 Server Time
Latest topics
» Yet another post.....
An offer to GxTBilly EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:58 am by Kurt Angle 25310

» реальные секс знакомства в сарапуле
An offer to GxTBilly EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:06 pm by Guest

» интим знакомство в казани с малолетками
An offer to GxTBilly EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:46 pm by Guest

» онлайн секс знакомства украина
An offer to GxTBilly EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

» purchase facebook fans xx
An offer to GxTBilly EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:59 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f1
An offer to GxTBilly EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:24 pm by Guest

» славянск знакомства
An offer to GxTBilly EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:00 am by Guest

» EVERYBODY WHO IS IN SBW READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!
An offer to GxTBilly EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:16 am by Ryu Dokita

» HAPPY EASTER!!!
An offer to GxTBilly EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:42 pm by Kurt Angle 25310

Similar topics
SBW: Signs of the Evil Card
1. Abyssos vs Rage

2. Dartanain vs The Unstoppable David Ski

3. hellboyben99 vs "the man with the 7 scars"

4. El cholo & Mr. Leo vs the suicide TNA! & The Imogulator

5. Ryu Dokita vs the phenominal matt

6. Don Tito Mazza vs Clown Death

7. Fredddy & ECK vs Direx & Pinnacle of Awesome

An offer to GxTBilly

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
the phenominal matt

An offer to GxTBilly Empty
PostSubject: An offer to GxTBilly   An offer to GxTBilly EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 2:51 am

John Carlson: Welcome back to the show, tonight so far has been an exciting night. And we are not over yet. The beautiful and talented Ashley Longloria is standing in the middle of the ring, lets head to the center of the ring.

-

Ashley stands in the ring while the fans cheer and are in awe of her beauty.

-

Ashley Longloria: Thank you everyone. Now the person I'm going to bring out has this long heated fued with Ryu. But at this PPV, he wants to make a bit of a change. This person I am talking about is The Phenominal Matt...

-

The Phenominal Matts theme song "The Animal" by Disturbed blasts throughout the arena as fans scream and yell as loud as they can as he walks down the ramp.

-

John Carlson: Will you listen to these fans as they give an ovation for the The Phenominal one.

-

Ken Schram: I don't see why these fans go nuts for him. He's entirely rude, he has a nasty attitude about him, and he's a bad role-model.

-

John Carlson: These fans love him because he is in your face, and isn't afraid to go toe to toe with the best of them.

-

Ashley Longloria: Matt, even with all this going on between Ryu and yourself, where do you see yourself right now?

-

The Phenominal Matt: Here's the way It is. No matter who you are, if you step foot in this ring and I'm directly on the other side. If you piss me off, I'll make sure like hell I'll step over your /censored/, and be one step closer to becoming the champ. Weather you like it or weather you don't, I don't give a /censored/. That's just the way it is with me.

-

The fans cheer for a few seconds and chant "Matt".

-

The Phenominal Matt: But there is one man I've heard about and frankly im getting sick to my stomach. Let me get this straight. We go from Mr.Ish, to Ryu, to The Phenominal Matt, .........and down to a retarded rejected /censored/ stripper in GxTBilly.

-

The fans laugh and cheer "Matt" again.

-

John Carlson: Oh my...

-

Ken Schram: See what I mean.. Completely rude.

-

The Phenominal Matt: GxTBilly, If your here just to promote your name, then you've got another thing coming son. If your serious about this business, you better /censored/ sure work your /censore/ off like the rest of us. Thats why I'm offering you a challenge. And If your not serious, then stop wasting our /censored/ time! NOW THATS ALL I'VE GOT TO SAY!

-

Matts theme song plays as he walks back up the ramp as thousands stand on their feet. Then he turns and raises his hands in the air, and the thousands join him in doing so.

-

John Carlson: With Ryu still in his sights, can The Phenominal Matt be focused enough on beating GxTBilly? Or will GxTBilly prove The Phenominal Matt wrong? We'll find out what GxTBilly has to say later after our commertial break!
Back to top Go down
GxTBilly

GxTBilly

PostSubject: Re: An offer to GxTBilly   An offer to GxTBilly EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 8:40 pm

*After the commercial break "Breaking the habit" begins to play as GxTBilly walks towards the ring.*
John Carlson: Well seems GxTBilly has come to give Matt his answer.
Ken Schram: Considering everything Matt just said about him it seems unlikely that he'll refuse.
*GxTBilly enters the ring and grabs a mic.*
GxTBilly: Let me say this before i give you my answer Matt....You've got yourself one big mouth talking trash to whoever whenever you want. As for not being serious about this business i don't need to be serious to teach you a few manners.
Josh Carlson: Did GxTBilly just call Matt weak?
Ken Schram: He's also insulting his behavior. I agree with that part.
*GxTBilly takes a few deep breaths before he continues*
GxTBilly: Matt i'm sure you wanted me to come out here all pissed throw a few insults then accept your challenge right? Well it doesn't work like that i will accept your challenge on two conditions. Condition number one... you come challenge me to my face like a grown man does. Condition number two...Shut the hell up!
*GxTBilly laughs for a moment then finishes his speech*
GxTBilly: I'll spread my name while kicking your ass and if you don't like"that"prove me wrong!
*GxTBilly throws the mic down and exits the ring*
John Carlson: I can't see Matt being too happy about that last condition
Ken Schram: You're right GxTBilly is asking for it now.
Back to top Go down
the phenominal matt

PostSubject: Re: An offer to GxTBilly   An offer to GxTBilly EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 4:32 am

The camera goes backstage and show The Phenominal Matt looking for GxTBilly. The fans cheer loud when they see Matt on the tron.

-

John Carlson: There is The Phenominal Matt, he must be looking GxTBilly. And judging by the look on his face, he looks irate!

-

Ken Schram: This doesn't look good for GxTBilly. He might just live to regret this.

-

Matt is then stopped by Ashley Longloria, as she is frantically trying to catch up to him.

-

Ashley Longloria: Matt..Matt, wait! why are you looking for GxTBilly?

-

The Phenominal Matt: Because the dumb son of a /censored/ dared me to challenge him face to face. And two, since he has a problem with who I am, he has to realized I've earned my way into this place. I don't give a /censored/ about what he, and for that matter, and everybody else thinks. If they have a problem with it, tough /censored/, they can bring it to my face. AND THATS ALL I HAVE TOO SAY.

-

John Carlson: It looks like Matt will not rest until he finds GxTBilly. Will he get what he wished for? We'll find out after our word from our sponser.

-

The camera comes back to The Phenominal Matt trying to bust down GxTBillys locker room door.

-

Ken Schram: Uh Oh! GxTBilly, don't come out. He's right outside!

-

John Carlson: Since the break, he's been trying to get GxTBilly to come out. But it seems like he's locked himself in the locker room.

-

The Phenominal Matt: Come on out bastard. You want to try and shut me up, try to do it yourself, /censored/.

-

All of a sudden, GxTBilly attacks Matt from behind and rams his head into the wall.

-

John Carlson: He just attacked Matt and completely blind sided him!

-

Ken Schram: Thats a completely genius move, and to think he never saw that coming!

-

Then out of no where, Matt fights back with a clothesline and knocks GxTBilly down. Then he starts raining down punches on top of GxTBilly.

-

Ken Schram: I spoke too soon! GxTBilly, get out of there!

-

John Carlson: Never count Matt out of the fight! He is a mean, nasty, and tough wrestler.

-

The Phenominal Matt then drags GxTBilly towards the ring and then GxTBilly tries to fight back. They then both trade blows with eachother. The fight then leads into the ring.

-

John Carlson: Lets get it on! These two men don't want to wait for the PPV, they want to settle it right here!

-

Ken Schram: Watch out!

-

GxTBilly then leans Matt up against the ropes and gives him a back hand chop. The Phenominal Matt follows it up with a double leg take down and tries to mount an offence. GxTBilly then tries to do the same. Then everybody comes out to try and pull the two a part.

-

John Carlson: A brawl has broken out between these two stars! Can you Imagin what these two are going to want to do to eachother at the PPV?! I can't wait for these two to clash. I can't wait for RTS next week! Folks, for Ken Schram, this is John Carlson saying good night from RTS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An offer to GxTBilly   An offer to GxTBilly Empty

Back to top Go down

An offer to GxTBilly
Page 1 of 1