Super Bash Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bash the Ring!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SBW: Destiny Revealed - Monday @ 5:00 Server Time
SBW: Road To Survival - Friday @ 5:00 Server Time
Latest topics
» Yet another post.....
Gunzo offers to be smashed (pt 2) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:58 am by Kurt Angle 25310

» реальные секс знакомства в сарапуле
Gunzo offers to be smashed (pt 2) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:06 pm by Guest

» интим знакомство в казани с малолетками
Gunzo offers to be smashed (pt 2) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:46 pm by Guest

» онлайн секс знакомства украина
Gunzo offers to be smashed (pt 2) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

» purchase facebook fans xx
Gunzo offers to be smashed (pt 2) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:59 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f1
Gunzo offers to be smashed (pt 2) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:24 pm by Guest

» славянск знакомства
Gunzo offers to be smashed (pt 2) EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:00 am by Guest

» EVERYBODY WHO IS IN SBW READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!
Gunzo offers to be smashed (pt 2) EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:16 am by Ryu Dokita

» HAPPY EASTER!!!
Gunzo offers to be smashed (pt 2) EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:42 pm by Kurt Angle 25310

SBW: Signs of the Evil Card
1. Abyssos vs Rage

2. Dartanain vs The Unstoppable David Ski

3. hellboyben99 vs "the man with the 7 scars"

4. El cholo & Mr. Leo vs the suicide TNA! & The Imogulator

5. Ryu Dokita vs the phenominal matt

6. Don Tito Mazza vs Clown Death

7. Fredddy & ECK vs Direx & Pinnacle of Awesome

Gunzo offers to be smashed (pt 2)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gunzo

gunzo

Gunzo offers to be smashed (pt 2) Empty
PostSubject: Gunzo offers to be smashed (pt 2)   Gunzo offers to be smashed (pt 2) EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 10:46 am

(OOC: Mr. Ish, this is continue where you left off.)

Gunzo nods his head and smiles with a satisfaction that is plain for all to see. He is delighted at the opportunity. The crowd is similarly excited and they start to cheer loudly after Mr. Ish makes his way out of the ring.
-
-
John Carlson: This is gonna be huge! We have seen nothing of this magnitude before! We have just been informed by our general manager, Mr. Ish that SBW has signed a new wrestler and he is none other than the Morf! The Morf! Oh my GOD!
-
-
Ken Schram: I know you are damn excited right now John. I am just as excited as you are. I can’t wait to see Morf in action tonight! Together with Darkmaster, Gunzo will be made to beg for mercy and when all is said and done, Gunzo will be out of SBW for good, for life and forever!
-
-
John Carlson: Woah! Ken, you sounded like you just cut a promo.
-
-
Ken Schram: That is what you get for stealing my lines all the time John.
-
-
Gunzo walks over to a corner of the ring and climbs up the turnbuckle. He raises his microphone and pauses a few moments. The crowd starts chanting “Morf! Morf! Morf!
-
-
John Carlson: Seems like these people have more love for Morf than Gunzo. What an insult!
-
-
Gunzo: Alright alright. I know you are excited from the ruckus you are making right now and I know why. Yes, I know exactly why and it is because I am going to watch an insect flying around my head. Trying its best to irritate the hell out of me and this insect is called MOTH! Yes, a flying, short life span moth!
-
-
The crowd starts booing and jeering, blatantly showing their displeasure. Gunzo looks around the arena and gets off the turn buckle. He walks to the turnbuckle diagonally across him and he climbs up to the top of the turnbuckle and continues speaking.
-
-
Gunzo: Tonight will be a walk in the zoo as well. One more jobber is going to walk down this ramp accompanying the moth and this jobber is none other than a guy who is a master of ducks!
-
-
Ken Schram: Seriously, this guy comes out here and insults so many of SBW wrestlers. He sure is cocky alright and later tonight these two men will shut Gunzo’s mouth and throw him out of Honda Center and out of SBW! Mark my words!
-
-
Gunzo: Darkmaster? What are you going to do to Gunzo? What can you possibly do to the vile hitman? You going to wobble down here with your family of duckies? Quack quack. Quack quack.
-
-
Some sections of the crowd are laughing and whistling at the jokes. However, the booing is still consistent. Gunzo gets off the turnbuckle with a back jump and he walks to the centre of the ring.
-
-
Gunzo: I don’t actually care one bit which are the two dumb asses that will face the vile hitman. It can be chingly ling ling Shine Me Wassup, the poor mummy boy who whines over spilled milk, The Whinner, Nose Per Ah Two who I don’t know has two noses or whatever or even the man who needs to Trace his way to the Wells. They can come all and I will beat all!
-
-
Gunzo lowers the microphone while he catches in a few deep breaths before continuing.
-
-
Gunzo: After the vile hitman is done with all these funny name quacks, the crosshair will be on your head, the gunz will be pointing at you El Cholo! And when that happens, all you need to do is remember three things.
-
-
Gunzo holds out his left hand in front of himself and points out his index finger.
-
-
Gunzo: Number one! There is no light at the end of the tunnel!
-
-
Gunzo now strikes out his middle finger along with his index finger
-
-
Gunzo: Number two! There is no salvation!
-
-
Gunzo strikes out his ring finger along with his other two fingers
-
-
Gunzo: Thirdly, and the most important of all. There is only pain!
-
-
Gunzo drops the microphone onto the mat, turns around and roll out of the ring. He walks up the ramp and walks to the stage where he stops abruptly. He turns around and points to the ring. He flashes another of his wicked smile and finally turns around to go backstage.
-
-
John Carlson: I gotta say this guy cuts an amazing promo. Although he is currently not the top guys here in SBW, his cockiness and natural technical ability in the ring has proven to us time and time again that he might just have what it takes to score a victory tonight and win a spot against El Cholo for the SBW championship.
-
-
Ken Schram: I hope he doesn’t win and then gets his ass kicked out of RTS and out of SBW entirely! I rather see fredddy fight against El Cholo for Ashley’s fancy and for the SBW championship! Romance, action and drama. All three great qualities all rolled into one!
-
-
John Carlson: That has to wait till next Monday Ken, not so soon. Meanwhile, we do have a match going on in a few moments.
-
-

Back to top Go down

Gunzo offers to be smashed (pt 2)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Bash Wrestling! :: SBW: Road To Survival :: Used RP's-
Jump to: