Super Bash Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bash the Ring!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SBW: Destiny Revealed - Monday @ 5:00 Server Time
SBW: Road To Survival - Friday @ 5:00 Server Time
Latest topics
» Yet another post.....
MJ Forester Talks (PPV Show) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:58 am by Kurt Angle 25310

» реальные секс знакомства в сарапуле
MJ Forester Talks (PPV Show) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:06 pm by Guest

» интим знакомство в казани с малолетками
MJ Forester Talks (PPV Show) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:46 pm by Guest

» онлайн секс знакомства украина
MJ Forester Talks (PPV Show) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

» purchase facebook fans xx
MJ Forester Talks (PPV Show) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:59 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f1
MJ Forester Talks (PPV Show) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:24 pm by Guest

» славянск знакомства
MJ Forester Talks (PPV Show) EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:00 am by Guest

» EVERYBODY WHO IS IN SBW READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!
MJ Forester Talks (PPV Show) EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:16 am by Ryu Dokita

» HAPPY EASTER!!!
MJ Forester Talks (PPV Show) EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:42 pm by Kurt Angle 25310

Similar topics
SBW: Signs of the Evil Card
1. Abyssos vs Rage

2. Dartanain vs The Unstoppable David Ski

3. hellboyben99 vs "the man with the 7 scars"

4. El cholo & Mr. Leo vs the suicide TNA! & The Imogulator

5. Ryu Dokita vs the phenominal matt

6. Don Tito Mazza vs Clown Death

7. Fredddy & ECK vs Direx & Pinnacle of Awesome

MJ Forester Talks (PPV Show)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MJ Forester

MJ Forester

MJ Forester Talks (PPV Show) Empty
PostSubject: MJ Forester Talks (PPV Show)   MJ Forester Talks (PPV Show) EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 6:43 pm

The lights dim and Bodies by Drowning Pool is heard through out the arena. MJ Forester walks out from behind the stage and steps into the ring.

MJ: My name is MJ Forester and tonight i guarantee that i am going to win the elimination chamber and become the new SBW Hardcore Championship, and if i somehow lose the match i guarantee that the person who wins had better watch out.

MJ pauses for a moment before continuing.

MJ: Now i dont care if you fans hate me or you love me, that fact is i have loved wrestling since i was a little boy. I would watch greats like Shawn Michaels and The Rock and i grew up wanting to be a wrestler just like most boys.

MJ walks around the ring and leans on the ropes for a few minutes before continuing.

MJ: When i come into this ring and fight i dont think about winning or losing because that stuff doesnt matter to me. What matters is that i come to this ring and i hurt people. I want to make people bleed, i want to break peoples bones.

MJ: I dont care if anybody wants to deny me the chance to be in the chamber match. I dont care if they say i dont deserve it. The fact is that i will be in that match and its a fact that i will win that match and become the new SBW Hardcore Champion. I will not only win that belt for me i will win that belt because you fans want me to.Greatness is my destiny if you want to say it isnt make sure you say it to my face!

MJ walks out of the ring and grabs a bag and a kendo stick.

MJ: I want to prove to you fans that i love pain and i dont just talk big that i can bring it. So can i please have a volunteer from the audience.

Security grabs a tall heavily built man out of the audience.

MJ: Hello sir thank you very much for accepting my offer. Now i want you to take this kendo stick and hit me with all your might right across my back.

The man smashes MJ in the back several times with the kendo stick and MJ doesnt even move. The fans cheer for MJ.

MJ: Now i want you to take this bag and empty it across the ring.

The man emptys the bag. Broken glass and thumb tacks are scattered across the ring.

MJ: Now i want you to hit me your hardest in the head with the kendo stick. I want you to hit me til i bleed and try to make me fall into the tacks and glass!

MJ grabs a glass bottle from the audience.

MJ: Smash this over my head and then hit me with all youve got with the kendo stick, got it?

The man smashes the bottle over MJ and then unleashes a load of kendo stick shots to MJ who falls after the 47th shot stomach first into the glass and tacks.

MJ: Now i want you to step on my back

The man steps on MJs back and stomps his stomach into the tacks and glass.

MJ makes his way back to his feet and shakes hands with the man.

MJ: Thank you very much for this sir. You have just shaken hands with the soon to be Hardcore Champion

MJ walks to the back and the camera fades out with the sound of the fans chanting for MJ

Last edited by Swift Silver on Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Not in Show Format :))
Back to top Go down
MJ Forester

MJ Forester

PostSubject: Re: MJ Forester Talks (PPV Show)   MJ Forester Talks (PPV Show) EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 6:44 pm

sorry if its to long lol
Back to top Go down
Mr. Ish
Admin
Mr. Ish

PostSubject: Re: MJ Forester Talks (PPV Show)   MJ Forester Talks (PPV Show) EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 3:56 am

thats not long O_o
Back to top Go down
https://superbashwrestling.forumotion.com
MJ Forester

MJ Forester

PostSubject: Re: MJ Forester Talks (PPV Show)   MJ Forester Talks (PPV Show) EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 11:51 am

its long for me Razz i usually write small rp's this time i was just going with the flow of things... btw is it any good? Razz
Back to top Go down
Mr. Ish
Admin
Mr. Ish

PostSubject: Re: MJ Forester Talks (PPV Show)   MJ Forester Talks (PPV Show) EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 10:57 pm

its very good Razz
Back to top Go down
https://superbashwrestling.forumotion.com
gunzo

gunzo

PostSubject: Re: MJ Forester Talks (PPV Show)   MJ Forester Talks (PPV Show) EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 11:41 pm

Abit extreme for my taste but still good
Back to top Go down
MJ Forester

MJ Forester

PostSubject: Re: MJ Forester Talks (PPV Show)   MJ Forester Talks (PPV Show) EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 12:01 am

any tips on what i can improve on? bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MJ Forester Talks (PPV Show)   MJ Forester Talks (PPV Show) Empty

Back to top Go down

MJ Forester Talks (PPV Show)
Page 1 of 1