Super Bash Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bash the Ring!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SBW: Destiny Revealed - Monday @ 5:00 Server Time
SBW: Road To Survival - Friday @ 5:00 Server Time
Latest topics
» Yet another post.....
what does everyone think of how im doing with the rps so far? EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:58 am by Kurt Angle 25310

» реальные секс знакомства в сарапуле
what does everyone think of how im doing with the rps so far? EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:06 pm by Guest

» интим знакомство в казани с малолетками
what does everyone think of how im doing with the rps so far? EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:46 pm by Guest

» онлайн секс знакомства украина
what does everyone think of how im doing with the rps so far? EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

» purchase facebook fans xx
what does everyone think of how im doing with the rps so far? EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:59 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f1
what does everyone think of how im doing with the rps so far? EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:24 pm by Guest

» славянск знакомства
what does everyone think of how im doing with the rps so far? EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:00 am by Guest

» EVERYBODY WHO IS IN SBW READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!
what does everyone think of how im doing with the rps so far? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:16 am by Ryu Dokita

» HAPPY EASTER!!!
what does everyone think of how im doing with the rps so far? EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:42 pm by Kurt Angle 25310

SBW: Signs of the Evil Card
1. Abyssos vs Rage

2. Dartanain vs The Unstoppable David Ski

3. hellboyben99 vs "the man with the 7 scars"

4. El cholo & Mr. Leo vs the suicide TNA! & The Imogulator

5. Ryu Dokita vs the phenominal matt

6. Don Tito Mazza vs Clown Death

7. Fredddy & ECK vs Direx & Pinnacle of Awesome

what does everyone think of how im doing with the rps so far?

Go down 
3 posters

what does everyone think of my rps?
fantastic?
what does everyone think of how im doing with the rps so far? I_vote_lcap0%what does everyone think of how im doing with the rps so far? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
great?
what does everyone think of how im doing with the rps so far? I_vote_lcap0%what does everyone think of how im doing with the rps so far? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
good but needs some work?
what does everyone think of how im doing with the rps so far? I_vote_lcap100%what does everyone think of how im doing with the rps so far? I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
needs improvement?
 0% [ 0 ]
not good?
 0% [ 0 ]
horrid?
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
the phenominal matt

what does everyone think of how im doing with the rps so far? Empty
PostSubject: what does everyone think of how im doing with the rps so far?   what does everyone think of how im doing with the rps so far? EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 5:36 pm

please, i would like everyones input so i could focus on what areas to cover.
Back to top Go down
Swift Silver

Swift Silver

PostSubject: Re: what does everyone think of how im doing with the rps so far?   what does everyone think of how im doing with the rps so far? EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 6:14 pm

I put good but needs some work. I like your RPs, but they should be something a little bit more than you cursing out the person who you are against Razz It would be cool if next season we saw a "soft side" of Matt. Not just the ultimate powerhouse who talks smack about his opponents. I did like you and Ryus feud though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
the phenominal matt

PostSubject: Re: what does everyone think of how im doing with the rps so far?   what does everyone think of how im doing with the rps so far? EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 2:41 am

thanks, in the beginning it was kind of hard to establish my character because he stepped out of the fed while we were in mid-feud, and the second dude i had to basically teach him how to rp. so basically i had to act in the spare of the moment. Ryu was the only real character so far that I actually worked well with. but i still had to revert back to when i was in basic training in navy and say to myself "get up fucking idiot and get to work".
Back to top Go down
Ryu Dokita

PostSubject: Re: what does everyone think of how im doing with the rps so far?   what does everyone think of how im doing with the rps so far? EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 7:30 am

Matt, you're RPs are great, but try to incorporate other emotions into them. Try writing something lighter. Even the powerhouses have comedic moments. Also, one of our tag fins is still too high, try to drop it to about 900-1125. The adrenaline cost is tied to our adrenaline gain and even with maxing out rage @ 40, you still only get 1k ag. my ag is 700. The formula for it is whatever it says under adrenaline gain multiplied by 25.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Brandon Murphy
the phenominal matt

PostSubject: Re: what does everyone think of how im doing with the rps so far?   what does everyone think of how im doing with the rps so far? EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 3:55 am

ok ill will get on it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what does everyone think of how im doing with the rps so far?   what does everyone think of how im doing with the rps so far? Empty

Back to top Go down

what does everyone think of how im doing with the rps so far?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Bash Wrestling! :: SBW: Road To Survival :: SBW: Road To Survival RolePlays :: Locker Room-
Jump to: