Super Bash Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bash the Ring!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SBW: Destiny Revealed - Monday @ 5:00 Server Time
SBW: Road To Survival - Friday @ 5:00 Server Time
Latest topics
» Yet another post.....
The agreement EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:58 am by Kurt Angle 25310

» реальные секс знакомства в сарапуле
The agreement EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:06 pm by Guest

» интим знакомство в казани с малолетками
The agreement EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:46 pm by Guest

» онлайн секс знакомства украина
The agreement EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

» purchase facebook fans xx
The agreement EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:59 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f1
The agreement EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:24 pm by Guest

» славянск знакомства
The agreement EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:00 am by Guest

» EVERYBODY WHO IS IN SBW READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!
The agreement EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:16 am by Ryu Dokita

» HAPPY EASTER!!!
The agreement EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:42 pm by Kurt Angle 25310

Similar topics
    SBW: Signs of the Evil Card
    1. Abyssos vs Rage

2. Dartanain vs The Unstoppable David Ski

3. hellboyben99 vs "the man with the 7 scars"

4. El cholo & Mr. Leo vs the suicide TNA! & The Imogulator

5. Ryu Dokita vs the phenominal matt

6. Don Tito Mazza vs Clown Death

7. Fredddy & ECK vs Direx & Pinnacle of Awesome

The agreement

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Swift Silver

Swift Silver

The agreement Empty
    PostSubject: The agreement   The agreement EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 6:05 pm

Swift Silver is walking, determinately backstage, past the cameraman who quickly picks up his camera, and follows behind him. Swift Silver looks around backstage, as if looking for something, or someone. He then facepalms himself, and starts walking faster towards... Mr. Ishes office. He steps in, without knocking, and the cameraman follows taking position in the front corner of the office.
    -
    -
    Mr. Ish: Hey Swift, take a seat. I see that look in your eye. The one that says "I can't wait much longer to tell you something"! Now, what is it you want to tell me?
    -
    -
    Swift Silver looks slightly annoyed at Mr. Ish, then starts to tell him what he wanted to
    -
    -
    Swift Silver: Ish, you know how I like to be blunt about things, and today is no different. I want that chamber spot and...
    -
    -
    Mr. Ish: Now I know I'm cutting you off, but before you go on, choose your words carefully. I did not like what you did to Adam O'Neil a few weeks ago. It goes against everything I taught you, and I cannot have you setting that example for our Road to Survival members.
    -
    -
    Mr. Ish suddenly laughs, tracing any signs of confusion off Swift Silvers face, and replacing it with a smile.
    -
    -
    Mr. Ish: I had you going, didn't I! Well, on a more serious note, yes you can have your spot in the Elimination Chamber, on one condition. If you lose, you will resign as Vice General Manager of SBW. I like the way you handled Adam O'Neil, and this has nothing to do with it, but I don't know if you are ready to handle the big leagues. I trust you, but there are better canidates.
    -
    -
    Swift Silver keeps his jaw set, and stands up, shaking Mr. Ish's hand with firmness.
    -
    -
    Swift Silver: I accept. Now one last thing, I noticed that you said VGM of SBW, not Road to Survival. Has El Cholo agreed to give you your show back?
    -
    -
    Mr. Ish gets a slight smile on his face confusing Swift Silver once again
    -
    -
    Mr. Ish: We shouldn't have to worry about El Cholo after this night. I have made some... Arangements, as you might call them, to...
    -
    -
    Both men look at the cameraman and nod at each other. They approach the cameraman slowly, then he runs out. The camera view then jumps to the hidden camera, where both men look to next, but do nothing to cover it up. Mr. Ish whispers into Swift Silver's ear, and Swift Silver gets a smile on his face. He nods towards Mr. Ish as he pulls out a briefcase from under his desk and hands it to Swift Silver nonchalantly. Swift Silver then walks out of his office, still smiling. Mr. Ish is left in his office alone. He leans back against his chair, and puts his feet onto the table
    -
    -
    Mr. Ish: Ah, I love when a great plan comes together. Now to get back to work.
    -
    -
    Mr. Ish begins sorting some papers that are on his desk as the hidden camera is switched off
    Back to top Go down

The agreement
    Page 1 of 1