Super Bash Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bash the Ring!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SBW: Destiny Revealed - Monday @ 5:00 Server Time
SBW: Road To Survival - Friday @ 5:00 Server Time
Latest topics
» Yet another post.....
The change of light in darknes(Alignement changes) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:58 am by Kurt Angle 25310

» реальные секс знакомства в сарапуле
The change of light in darknes(Alignement changes) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:06 pm by Guest

» интим знакомство в казани с малолетками
The change of light in darknes(Alignement changes) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:46 pm by Guest

» онлайн секс знакомства украина
The change of light in darknes(Alignement changes) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

» purchase facebook fans xx
The change of light in darknes(Alignement changes) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:59 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f1
The change of light in darknes(Alignement changes) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:24 pm by Guest

» славянск знакомства
The change of light in darknes(Alignement changes) EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:00 am by Guest

» EVERYBODY WHO IS IN SBW READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!
The change of light in darknes(Alignement changes) EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:16 am by Ryu Dokita

» HAPPY EASTER!!!
The change of light in darknes(Alignement changes) EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:42 pm by Kurt Angle 25310

Similar topics
    SBW: Signs of the Evil Card
    1. Abyssos vs Rage

2. Dartanain vs The Unstoppable David Ski

3. hellboyben99 vs "the man with the 7 scars"

4. El cholo & Mr. Leo vs the suicide TNA! & The Imogulator

5. Ryu Dokita vs the phenominal matt

6. Don Tito Mazza vs Clown Death

7. Fredddy & ECK vs Direx & Pinnacle of Awesome

The change of light in darknes(Alignement changes)

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Future Gohan

Future Gohan

The change of light in darknes(Alignement changes) Empty
    PostSubject: The change of light in darknes(Alignement changes)   The change of light in darknes(Alignement changes) EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 5:33 pm

On the backstage after the Elimination Chamber match, the cameraman spots Future Gohan walking towards the locker rooms with an enraged look on he’s face. He decides to follow him with slow steps. Gohan enters the room and shouts the door very loud behind him. The cameraman follows him inside without the guy noticing him. Then Gohan goes on a rampage in the locker room, hitting everything that comes he’s way…
    -
    -
    Gohan:(shouting loudly) GOD DAMN IT… THAT SON OF A… I WILL BREAK ALL OF HE’S !#@! BONES…
    -
    -
    The cameraman manages somehow to remain unnoticed somewhere at the entrance but somehow scared he continues to film…
    -
    -
    Gohan:(talking to himself) I am such a !#@!ing looser… How could I have left my guard down like that? This is unreal…it can’t go on any longer… I… I can’t do these any more. I… That’s it, it’s over… No more mister nice guy. I will break that mother !#@!er in half…
    -
    -
    Future Gohan rushes to the door when he spots the cameraman hiding…
    -
    -
    Gohan: You… HAHAHAHA(laughing wickedly)… You saw everything didn’t you? Well, that mans I can’t let you get away with these can I? Hahahaha…
    -
    -
    The cameraman remains frozen in fear as all of a sudden the door opens…
    Back to top Go down
    Swift Silver

Swift Silver

PostSubject: Re: The change of light in darknes(Alignement changes)   The change of light in darknes(Alignement changes) EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 5:57 pm

Swift Silver enters the room with a slight smirk on his face, looking as if he knows something Gohan doesn't
    -
    -
    Swift Silver: Woah there Gohan! Don't do something that you might regret, like beating the crap out of this cameraman. Think first, and notice something good about all this.
    -
    -
    Gohan starts to think, but Swift Silver interrupts Gohans train of thought, and starts to speak.
    -
    -
    Swift Silver: Come on man! Both of have lost the elimination chamber, and to some "Hardcore" idiot! he cheated his way into it, and he didn't pay his dues. That means INSTANT beatdown. You and me should have been the last ones in there. It would've been 50-50, but Mr. Ish had to pick favorites, and now I'm out of a Vice General Manager spot, and you are without a belt around your waist.
    -
    -
    Swift Silver's smirk turns into a broad grin and Gohan starts to see where this is going
    -
    -
    Swift Silver: I see it on your face! You know what I'm about to say, but lets leave the SBW crowd that's watching suspenseful while I continue. Our problem is this "Mj Forester" and the only way we can rid of him, minus actually killing him of course, is to beat him until he has nothing left. then you or I will jump in and challenge him to a match. People may call it cowardly until they see it from our viewpoint. We also can't do this alone. We need to do it, as partners. Partners in crime as you might call us, but partners non the less. So what do you say?
    Back to top Go down
    Future Gohan

Future Gohan

PostSubject: Re: The change of light in darknes(Alignement changes)   The change of light in darknes(Alignement changes) EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 6:27 pm

Future Gohan remains silent a little bit then all of a sudden he makes a wicked smile...
    -
    -
    Gohan: You know... I think we begin to speak the same language. That idiot is going to get the beating of he's life... But, there are some things we must accomplish first...
    -
    -
    Swift Silver has a deceptive look on he's face.
    -
    -
    Gohan: I think you catch me bro... We must take out the competition first. Now that this freak has taken the title there are others out there that want to get him as well. We must take them out first or they will get us...
    -
    -
    Gohan remains silent for a bit...
    Back to top Go down
    Swift Silver

Swift Silver

PostSubject: Re: The change of light in darknes(Alignement changes)   The change of light in darknes(Alignement changes) EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 7:30 pm

Swift Silver: We need to eliminate everyone that was in the elimination chamber with us, ending with Mj. Then, we will gain the Tag Team Championships under the name "Final Destination Death". Sounds a bit freaky, but it'll do. After we gain the tag team titles, and decimate Mj, you will aquire the Bash Championship, while I aquire the Bash Hardcore Championship. Sound like a plan?
    -
    -
    Gohan nods, and Swift Silver pats him on the back, but before he leaves, stops to tell Gohan something
    -
    -
    Swift Silver:Now Just forget this happened alright, we don't want our victims to know what's coming their way, eh? Now you can continue as you were about to with your cameraman, and make sure that footage is destroyed thoroughly. Just like I said before, we don't want our victims knowing their fate.
    -
    -
    Swift Silver starts to walk away as Gohan unleashes his anger upon the cameraman, and then lifts the camera up and smashes it, then everything goes blurry
    Back to top Go down
    Swift Silver

Swift Silver

PostSubject: READ GOHAN   The change of light in darknes(Alignement changes) EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 12:37 pm

Because of different Time Zones I wanted to tell you this, we will probably be feuding with Ryu and Matt in tag teams Smile Either that, or we will create a heel stable (yes, another one xD) and own.
    Back to top Go down
    Future Gohan

Future Gohan

PostSubject: Re: The change of light in darknes(Alignement changes)   The change of light in darknes(Alignement changes) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 11:14 am

That's awesome cuz i have a nice story regarding matt. We talked about this some time ago and you should take Ryu on. The best way is to work on each one separately...lol. Then strike together, but a hell stable will also do XD
    Back to top Go down
    Swift Silver

Swift Silver

PostSubject: Re: The change of light in darknes(Alignement changes)   The change of light in darknes(Alignement changes) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 7:13 pm

It would be easier to have a tag storyline, instead of a one on one storyline because we are TAGS xD If you mak that RP, then try and make it so that me and Ryu can join in on it as well Smile
    Back to top Go down
    Future Gohan

Future Gohan

PostSubject: Re: The change of light in darknes(Alignement changes)   The change of light in darknes(Alignement changes) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 9:08 am

Ok i catch ya... I will start the rp and then all personages of the story will complete it. Ryu and Matt and you Swift. By the way this rp Is suposed to weaken matt a bit by showing of he's softer side... It's going to be awesome. I'l finish it in short. Stay tuned xD
    Back to top Go down
    Future Gohan

Future Gohan

PostSubject: Re: The change of light in darknes(Alignement changes)   The change of light in darknes(Alignement changes) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 9:11 am

Oh and Ryu... HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO!!! cheers
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The change of light in darknes(Alignement changes)   The change of light in darknes(Alignement changes) Empty

Back to top Go down

The change of light in darknes(Alignement changes)
    Page 1 of 1