Super Bash Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bash the Ring!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SBW: Destiny Revealed - Monday @ 5:00 Server Time
SBW: Road To Survival - Friday @ 5:00 Server Time
Latest topics
» Yet another post.....
Final Destination Death - The wicked union EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:58 am by Kurt Angle 25310

» реальные секс знакомства в сарапуле
Final Destination Death - The wicked union EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:06 pm by Guest

» интим знакомство в казани с малолетками
Final Destination Death - The wicked union EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:46 pm by Guest

» онлайн секс знакомства украина
Final Destination Death - The wicked union EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

» purchase facebook fans xx
Final Destination Death - The wicked union EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:59 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f1
Final Destination Death - The wicked union EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:24 pm by Guest

» славянск знакомства
Final Destination Death - The wicked union EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:00 am by Guest

» EVERYBODY WHO IS IN SBW READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!
Final Destination Death - The wicked union EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:16 am by Ryu Dokita

» HAPPY EASTER!!!
Final Destination Death - The wicked union EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:42 pm by Kurt Angle 25310

Similar topics
    SBW: Signs of the Evil Card
    1. Abyssos vs Rage

2. Dartanain vs The Unstoppable David Ski

3. hellboyben99 vs "the man with the 7 scars"

4. El cholo & Mr. Leo vs the suicide TNA! & The Imogulator

5. Ryu Dokita vs the phenominal matt

6. Don Tito Mazza vs Clown Death

7. Fredddy & ECK vs Direx & Pinnacle of Awesome

Final Destination Death - The wicked union

Go down 
    3 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Future Gohan

Future Gohan

Final Destination Death - The wicked union Empty
    PostSubject: Final Destination Death - The wicked union   Final Destination Death - The wicked union EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 11:47 am

Matt and Ryu win the match….
    -
    -
    Suddenly a new song is rolling and the Titan Tron is showing some videos with Swift Silver and Future Gohan. Then the fireworks go wild and BOOM… Swift and Gohan appear in front of the Titan Tron. Ryu and Matt remain shocked and wonder, why have they interrupted they’re celebration… The fans go wild when the two appear.
    -
    -
    John Carlson: What is this? It’s Future Gohan and Swift Silver. What’s the meaning of this?
    -
    -
    Ken Scram: What the heel? They sure have guts to show up at a time like these…
    -
    -
    John Carlson: Yeah… But why are they here? I am sure they are up to no good…
    -
    -
    Gohan: Bravo! Bravo! Bravo!... The great SBW tag team champions, The Phenominal Matt and Ryu Dokita… I am very sorry to brake you’re little nice celebration but we are here to make an announcement to the world of SBW and you of course.
    -
    -
    Ken Scram: What announcement? Get the heck out of here…
    -
    -
    Gohan: Now, you sure wonder why both me and Swift came here… Well, I have the pleasure to tell you that from now on WE ARE A TAG!
    -
    -
    The fans explode at the sound of that and cover the entire arena in an unbearable noise.
    -
    -
    John Carlson: What?! Gohan and Swift!? A tag!?
    -
    -
    Gohan: We are the tag team that is going to overpower the entire SBW under the name “Final Destination Death”… And guess what? Ryu and Matt you are the first of our victims…
    -
    -
    Ryu and Matt remain surprised in the ring…
    -
    -
    Gohan: Yeah… you heard right. We are going to take those titles from you…
    -
    -
    The fans cheer at Gohan and Swift.
    -
    -
    Gohan: But first, we both have a little surprise for you guys… I am sure you will like it! The first one is for you, Matt… Watch the Titan Tron carefully, you might recognize the person…
    -
    -
    The Tron is glowing all of a sudden and a movie is being shown… In a dark room Gohan is talking roughly with some one. He is tied on a chair, with he’s hands back. He can talk because he seems to have he’s mouth tied with something. Then the camera get’s closer to that person and you can figure out it’s actually a kid. The camera then reveals the kid’s face to which Matt remains shocked. Then the video shows how Gohan get’s beside the kid and begins to speak… “Hello Matt! I think you know this little guy don’t you?.... Hey kid! It’s you’re daddy behind that camera. I know you want to say something to him so I will give you the opportunity…”. Gohan takes of the thing from the kid’s mouth and the kid start to scream…”DADDY! PLEASE HELP ME!”. The video ends and the crowd is strting to boo at Gohan… Matt is in a rage and wants to rush at Gohan but Ryu stops him saying something to him and calming him down.
    -
    -
    Gohan: Well I am sure you enjoyed it Matt and I am also sure you have something to tell me but first, my mate Swift has a surprise for Ryu as well so wait a bit.
    -
    -
    Ken Scram: Oh my good! That guy has gone totally nuts! Kidnapping a kid…
    -
    -
    Swift Silver grabs the mic and starts to speak…
    Back to top Go down
    Swift Silver

Swift Silver

PostSubject: Re: Final Destination Death - The wicked union   Final Destination Death - The wicked union EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 7:04 pm

Swift Silver: Now, as Gohan has just revealed, we all have a little bit of "history" with each other. Like Gohan with Matt, there is now the question of when me and Ryu first met, which was not his first day on the job.
    -
    -
    Swift Silver begins to put his finger to his chin, as if thinking of something. He then snaps him fingers and points at Ryu, as if finally finding out the answer.
    -
    -
    Swift Silver: Now Ryu, as we all know, you are blind. What we do not know is how you got that way. Your samurai ways reveal nothing on how you used to be a stunt double, greedy to do ANYTHING for money. Even perhaps, throw yourself through a ring of fire, eh?
    -
    -
    Swift Silver starts to grin as the Titon Tron comes to life once again, except with a different image. Ryu starts to grimance as he hears the familiar sound of a motorcycle starting up. The camera then abruptly switches to a younger Swift Silver, looking to be in his late teens to early 20s. He lites a cigarette while Ryu rallies up the crowd by doing spins in a circle. Swift Silver then creeps down under the crowd bleachers, blowing smoke rings into the air. He then takes a gun from his pocket and slowly attaches a silencer, all while Ryu is warming up. Swift wanders to a premade hole in the bottom of the bleachers with a look on his face that says "You gotta do what you gotta do" and, as Ryu is riding up the ramp and reaches the top of the ramp, Swift Silver shots with deadly accuracy into the front tire of Ryu's bike. This causes his bike to go off the ramp, at top speed, on an angle and Ryu is launched into his Ring of Fire head first. He then falls to the ground, clutching his eyes, and is rushed onto a stretcher. Swift Silver then takes out a bag of baby wipes, and thoroughly wipes the gun, then discards it onto the ground and walks out of the arena.
    -
    -
    John Carlson: Oh my gosh!! Did Swift Silver just show the whole world how Ryu got his condition?! What kind of sick person would do this!
    -
    -
    Ryu has a fierce expression on his face while Swift Silver has a slight smug on his face
    -
    -
    Swift Silver: Now I did some things in those days that I may not be proud of, but look where we both are now. At the prime of our careers in a place we love. At least me. How about you, Ryu, who has been blind since that day, never to see his love ones again. I bet you regret fooling around with Henry Rice's daughter now, eh? But let us get away from the past, and look into the future, when we take your championships. How do you think they will look around our waists?
    -
    -
    Ryu jumps out of the ring, disregarding all of Matts warnings, and runs towards Swift Silver with shinobi, his sword, in hand but doesn't get within an arms distance before Gohan jumps in and disables him, then sends him to the ground with a powerful kick to the gut. Ryu then gets up and signals for a mic, and begins to speak. All while Swift Silver and Future Gohan have smiles on their faces as they wait patiently for what Ryu has to say.

Last edited by Swift Silver on Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    Ryu Dokita

PostSubject: Re: Final Destination Death - The wicked union   Final Destination Death - The wicked union EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 2:38 pm

Ryu starts to smile as he gets his breathing under control. The smile then turns into laughter. While everyone, including Swift & Gohan are looking a little confused, he stops laughing and starts to speak.

-

-

Ryu: So, The Boy Scout & Ish's little (censored) wants to grow a set & play with The Phenominal Masterminds, huh? Well, welcome to the party, boys!! See, while you guys are new at this mind game business, we've been playing this game for awhile now and there's a few rules that you need to adhere to. 1. Never go against the family. & 2. Never bite off more than you can chew. You've broken both of these rules & now you've got to pay.

-

-

While Ryu is talking, Matt slips out of the ring, grabs a chair and goes into the crowd, backtracking to get behind Swift & Gohan. Once he's in position, he silently waits for Ryu's signal...

-

-

Ryu: Boys, I've got only one last thing to say to you 2: Peace be steel.

-

-

And with that signal, Matt swings the steel chair at Gohan's head with full, sickening force, while Ryu rushes toward Swift Silver and throws him off balance, knocking him down. Matt proceeds to wrap the chair around Gohan's neck, lifting him onto his shoulders to deliver The Phenominal Drop, but before he does, he shouts at him 'Where's my son?, I'll only ask this once before I break your (censored)ing neck!' Gohan doesn't respond...

*Swift, the sword is named Shinobi & the throwing star Tenchu*
    Back to top Go down
    https://www.facebook.com/Brandon Murphy
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Destination Death - The wicked union   Final Destination Death - The wicked union Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Destination Death - The wicked union
    Page 1 of 1