Super Bash Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bash the Ring!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SBW: Destiny Revealed - Monday @ 5:00 Server Time
SBW: Road To Survival - Friday @ 5:00 Server Time
Latest topics
» Yet another post.....
feeling lost (childs play) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:58 am by Kurt Angle 25310

» реальные секс знакомства в сарапуле
feeling lost (childs play) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:06 pm by Guest

» интим знакомство в казани с малолетками
feeling lost (childs play) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:46 pm by Guest

» онлайн секс знакомства украина
feeling lost (childs play) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

» purchase facebook fans xx
feeling lost (childs play) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:59 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f1
feeling lost (childs play) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:24 pm by Guest

» славянск знакомства
feeling lost (childs play) EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:00 am by Guest

» EVERYBODY WHO IS IN SBW READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!
feeling lost (childs play) EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:16 am by Ryu Dokita

» HAPPY EASTER!!!
feeling lost (childs play) EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:42 pm by Kurt Angle 25310

SBW: Signs of the Evil Card
1. Abyssos vs Rage

2. Dartanain vs The Unstoppable David Ski

3. hellboyben99 vs "the man with the 7 scars"

4. El cholo & Mr. Leo vs the suicide TNA! & The Imogulator

5. Ryu Dokita vs the phenominal matt

6. Don Tito Mazza vs Clown Death

7. Fredddy & ECK vs Direx & Pinnacle of Awesome

feeling lost (childs play)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
the phenominal matt

feeling lost (childs play) Empty
PostSubject: feeling lost (childs play)   feeling lost (childs play) EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 1:35 am

The camera man comes back from break and shows Ashley Longloria running towards The Phenominal Matt as he walks with bags in his hand.The fans go nuts at the site of The Phenominal One.

-

Ashley Longloria: Wait....Matt....Wait. With whats transpired this past few weeks, how are you feeling?

-

The Phenominal Matt gives a slow and hard stare at Ashley as the fans go nuts for Matt and chant his name.

-

The Phenominal Matt: Ashley, I don't know if you have kids or not. But if you do, you would know the feeling you get once you see that the one thing you care about the most is in jeopardy. You feel lost. You feel like your a bad mother or father. Your suppost to protect your cubs. For not doing that, I am guilty. I don't know what I'm going to do. But for those two, that can be scary. Future Gohan and Swift Silver, you two want to bring my 7 year old Dayton into this?

-

The Phenominal Matt continues to stare into the camera with a vengeance

-

The Phenominal Matt: If you harm even one little hair on his head, I'll make everything I've done in the past seem like.......

-

The Phenominal Matt then slowly calms down and looks away towards the locker room

-

The Phenominal Matt:...........childs play.

-

The Phenominal Matt walks away down the hall with bags in hand. And crowd is silent, then they start to chant TPM.

-

John Carlson: Folks, you got to wonder whats in The Phenominal Matts mind. What must he be thinking about? I love this business, but priories mean that family comes first. Will Ryu and Matt lose the Tag Titles? Or will Matt once again hold his son in his arms along with one half of the tag team gold? We'll be right back after our commertial word.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Dokita

feeling lost (childs play) Empty
PostSubject: Re: feeling lost (childs play)   feeling lost (childs play) EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 2:16 pm

As Matt leaves the arena with bags in hand, Ryu comes from around the corridor and catches up with him.

-

-

Ryu: Matt, wait up. Matt, hold on a sec. look, I know that things are bleek for you right now and you feel like you are letting your son down, but how were you supposed to know that sick, twisted bastard would go after your son? Tell you what, let me help you get your son back, then you can focus on whooping Future's demented ass. Just tell me what I can do and I'll do it. I don't have kids, but I know that there's nothing more precious than kids. We'll handle it if we have to beat it out of Future. Or be just as ruthless...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Brandon Murphy

feeling lost (childs play)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Bash Wrestling! :: SBW: Road To Survival :: SBW: Road To Survival RolePlays :: Backstage-
Jump to: