Super Bash Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bash the Ring!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SBW: Destiny Revealed - Monday @ 5:00 Server Time
SBW: Road To Survival - Friday @ 5:00 Server Time
Latest topics
» Yet another post.....
regaining composure EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:58 am by Kurt Angle 25310

» реальные секс знакомства в сарапуле
regaining composure EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:06 pm by Guest

» интим знакомство в казани с малолетками
regaining composure EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:46 pm by Guest

» онлайн секс знакомства украина
regaining composure EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

» purchase facebook fans xx
regaining composure EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:59 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f1
regaining composure EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:24 pm by Guest

» славянск знакомства
regaining composure EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:00 am by Guest

» EVERYBODY WHO IS IN SBW READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!
regaining composure EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:16 am by Ryu Dokita

» HAPPY EASTER!!!
regaining composure EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:42 pm by Kurt Angle 25310

SBW: Signs of the Evil Card
1. Abyssos vs Rage

2. Dartanain vs The Unstoppable David Ski

3. hellboyben99 vs "the man with the 7 scars"

4. El cholo & Mr. Leo vs the suicide TNA! & The Imogulator

5. Ryu Dokita vs the phenominal matt

6. Don Tito Mazza vs Clown Death

7. Fredddy & ECK vs Direx & Pinnacle of Awesome

regaining composure

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
the phenominal matt

regaining composure Empty
PostSubject: regaining composure   regaining composure EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 4:49 am

The pyrotechnics go off and the fans explode with excitement all around the arena. The cameraman then puts the camera on John Carlson and Ken Schram.

-

John Carlson: Welcome everybody to another exciting addition to RTS. And as we all know, as things heat up, The Phenominal Matt must be thinking about what ways he could get his son dayton back to safety.

-

Ken Schram:Well I think that they made a masterful move by Future Gohan and Swift Silver. They will do anything by any any means necessary to get one step closer to the tag team gold.

-

All of a sudden, The Phenominal Matts theme song "The Animal" by Disturbed blasts throughout the arena. The Phenominal Matt makes his way down the ring with a fury.

-

John Carlson: Here he comes! Look at those eyes, they're more intense then ever! And the fans are cheering louder then ever!

-

Ken Schram: What? I can hear you John! All of these idiots are going nuts! All I know is this man has got to make sure he stays focused, that way he will be champ by the end of the night.

-

John Carlson: It's a lot more then championships Ken! It's about that mans son and his safety. I /censored/ sure know that the one thing on his mind is his sons safety!

-

As Matt is about to speak, the fans keep on chanting his name.

-

The Phenominal Matt: As I've been gone away for the past few days, I had to consul with my family just to calm them down and let them know that these two /censored/ will not lay their hands on them. Now that I think about it, they had to steal my little boy away from me because there's no way in hell a couple like that could make kids of their own.

-

The fans laugh and cheer with excitement and chant TPM.

-

John Carlson: Wow... That's probably more then what we needed to know.

-

Ken Schram: Now that was uncalled for!

-

The Phenominal Matt: If they did, I'm sure the kid would be confused as hell. Because from the outside I'm pretty sure they're both males but they both act like sorry /censored/ /censored/!

-

The fans cheer The Phenominal Matts name louder.

-

John Carlson: Man, I'm sure Future Gohan and Swift Silver a seething somewhere.

-

The Phenominal Matt: As for my son dayton. Dayton, buddy, I know your tough so stay strong. I love you and daddy's getting you real soon. But as for Future Gohan and Swift Silver.......

-

The Phenominal Matt takes his shirt off and throws it to the fans. The fans continue to chant his name.

-

John Carlson: To say this man is focused is an understatement.

-

Ken Schram: Those two may have made the wrong man angry!

-

The Phenominal Matt: I'M GOING TO MAKE SURE, WITH OR WITHOUT RYU, THAT I'll HAVE BOTH YOUR /censored/ STAMPED AT THE END OF MY FEET. BECAUSE I'LL STOMP THE LIFE OUT OF BOTH YOUR /censored/! THEN I'LL TAKE YOUR /censored/ FAMILY, I'LL TAKE YOUR /censored/ LIFE, I'LL TAKE BACK THOSE TITLES.....THEN I'LL TAKE BACK WHATS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO ME IN THE WORLD MY SON DAYTON! AND THAT'S ALL I'VE GOT TO SAY!

-

The Phenominal Matt then walks back up the ramp with his hands held up high while the fans chant his name.

-

John Carlson: Ladies and gentlemen, this man wants nothing more then revenge and retribution. What will happen when this man finally gets his hands on Future Gohan and Swift Silver? Will he ever get his son back? A lot of questions will be answered when these four men give us all they've got in a tag team match. FOLKS DON'T GO ANY WHERE! WE'LL BE BACK WITH MORE ACTION RIGHT AFTER OUR COMMERCIAL BREAK!
Back to top Go down
MJ Forester

MJ Forester

PostSubject: Re: regaining composure   regaining composure EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 5:53 am

why roleplay for a dead fed scratch
Back to top Go down
Future Gohan

Future Gohan

PostSubject: Re: regaining composure   regaining composure EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 10:51 am

There is still one season to go and it should be the best. Awesome rp matt, I look forward to this storyline composure. Lol... but we will "die" with the tag titles and maybe the SBW titles on our shoulders. Oh by the way, you guys that make the shows please introduce those rps we compose here. I think they are all TOP CLASS and we all put a lot of work into them.
Back to top Go down
MJ Forester

MJ Forester

PostSubject: Re: regaining composure   regaining composure EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 12:35 pm

i quit s1 all together x) its a shit server so im sticking to s2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: regaining composure   regaining composure Empty

Back to top Go down

regaining composure
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Bash Wrestling! :: SBW: Road To Survival :: SBW: Road To Survival RolePlays-
Jump to: