Super Bash Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bash the Ring!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SBW: Destiny Revealed - Monday @ 5:00 Server Time
SBW: Road To Survival - Friday @ 5:00 Server Time
Latest topics
» Yet another post.....
New Vgm In The Block EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:58 am by Kurt Angle 25310

» реальные секс знакомства в сарапуле
New Vgm In The Block EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:06 pm by Guest

» интим знакомство в казани с малолетками
New Vgm In The Block EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:46 pm by Guest

» онлайн секс знакомства украина
New Vgm In The Block EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

» purchase facebook fans xx
New Vgm In The Block EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:59 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f1
New Vgm In The Block EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:24 pm by Guest

» славянск знакомства
New Vgm In The Block EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:00 am by Guest

» EVERYBODY WHO IS IN SBW READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!
New Vgm In The Block EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:16 am by Ryu Dokita

» HAPPY EASTER!!!
New Vgm In The Block EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:42 pm by Kurt Angle 25310

Similar topics
    SBW: Signs of the Evil Card
    1. Abyssos vs Rage

2. Dartanain vs The Unstoppable David Ski

3. hellboyben99 vs "the man with the 7 scars"

4. El cholo & Mr. Leo vs the suicide TNA! & The Imogulator

5. Ryu Dokita vs the phenominal matt

6. Don Tito Mazza vs Clown Death

7. Fredddy & ECK vs Direx & Pinnacle of Awesome

New Vgm In The Block

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    El Cholo

New Vgm In The Block Empty
    PostSubject: New Vgm In The Block   New Vgm In The Block EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 11:41 pm

The camera zooms in backstage where it looks like the vice general manager El Cholo is being seen backstage where he is walking and looking around. Ish walks by and El Cholo begins to speak.
    -
    -
    El Cholo: Ish was this about a new vice general manager? I thought i would be the only vgm in this federation? Will either way what is his name and where is he at?
    -
    -
    Mr. Ish: El Cholo calm down your still the head of the vgm's so yea. I don't even know where he is at you should try looking for him in his locker room.
    -
    -
    El Cholo: Ok Ish sounds good with me. I will try looking for him in his locker room to see whats up. I will see what I can actually talk to him about.
    -
    -
    Mr. Ish: Sounds good with me El Cholo. Will i have to go back to my office and finish up with the rest of the show so cya.
    -
    -
    Ish heads back to his office while El Cholo heads to the locker room of the vgm. El Cholo arrives and walks into the locker room and sees the new vgm and begins to talk.
    -
    -
    El Cholo: So your the new vgm in the block aye. So whats your name mate.
    Back to top Go down
    Christiano Renegade

Christiano Renegade

PostSubject: Re: New Vgm In The Block   New Vgm In The Block EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 12:28 am

Christiano Renegade is currently seated in the furniture area of the SBW backstage area, When El Cholo finished his queary he lifted his head as his name was implicated. He smiles politely, straightining himself in his seat. Before rising to greet his new personnel associate. With a courteous gesture, he approaches El Cholo with his hand extended for a professional handshake, El Cholo accepts it immediately; As they remain in eachothers eye contact, Christiano Renegade sits back down, taking a brief sip of his water canteen; Before speaking.
    -
    -
    Christiano Renegade: Salutations, El Cholo. I have heard quite a bit about you. Pleasure to meet you, My name is Christiano Renegade. I endeavour the fact that we will be working together, My privilege.
    -
    -
    Christiano remains solemnly expressed, before smiling.
    -
    -
    Christiano Renegade: I understand you assume I dont prioritise in knowing about the wrestling industry, or the locations of everything around here.
    -
    -
    Renegade smiles, shaking his head in amusement.
    -
    -
    Christiano Renegade: But do not condecend me. I have a clear idea of what needs to be distributed as my occupation as Vice General Manager. Im also quite familiarised with the location lay out and where eveything like offices are around this establishment. So, no need to mentorate me.. or even tour me around here, Ive been here for about 3 hours.. So, Im sure I know everything to get used to, what not to, and when to do things. If I have a concern that is of moderate importance, I will contact you or the General Manager instantly.
    -
    -
    Renegade awaits El Cholo's answer in silence, as he continues to drink from his canteen organising his Locker.
    Back to top Go down
    El Cholo

PostSubject: Re: New Vgm In The Block   New Vgm In The Block EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 1:20 am

El Cholo: Will Christiano i wouldn't mine giving you a tour in the ring so you go find your self a parnter and meet me in the ring in 10 minutes because tonight we wanna see you in a tag team match, dont ask us why, just go.
    -
    -
    El Cholo heads to Ish's office while Christiano has a smile. Christiano heads to the ring finding a tagteam parnter while all of a sudden El Cholo appears and grabs Christiano and throws him to a wall hitting face first. Christiano looks hurt grabbing his head and El Cholo grabs Christiano's ankle twisting it applying an devastating El Cholo Lock!! Christiano begisn to tap out but El Cholo keeps his hold strong and then lets go and lifts him up and irish whips him to his locker room door hitting him against the door. Christiano stays in the floor while El Cholo heads to Ish's office.

(2nd Show)
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Vgm In The Block   New Vgm In The Block Empty

Back to top Go down

New Vgm In The Block
    Page 1 of 1