Super Bash Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bash the Ring!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SBW: Destiny Revealed - Monday @ 5:00 Server Time
SBW: Road To Survival - Friday @ 5:00 Server Time
Latest topics
» Yet another post.....
Why I am here EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:58 am by Kurt Angle 25310

» реальные секс знакомства в сарапуле
Why I am here EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:06 pm by Guest

» интим знакомство в казани с малолетками
Why I am here EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:46 pm by Guest

» онлайн секс знакомства украина
Why I am here EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

» purchase facebook fans xx
Why I am here EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:59 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f1
Why I am here EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:24 pm by Guest

» славянск знакомства
Why I am here EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:00 am by Guest

» EVERYBODY WHO IS IN SBW READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!
Why I am here EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:16 am by Ryu Dokita

» HAPPY EASTER!!!
Why I am here EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:42 pm by Kurt Angle 25310

SBW: Signs of the Evil Card
1. Abyssos vs Rage

2. Dartanain vs The Unstoppable David Ski

3. hellboyben99 vs "the man with the 7 scars"

4. El cholo & Mr. Leo vs the suicide TNA! & The Imogulator

5. Ryu Dokita vs the phenominal matt

6. Don Tito Mazza vs Clown Death

7. Fredddy & ECK vs Direx & Pinnacle of Awesome

Why I am here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Swift Silver

Swift Silver

Why I am here Empty
PostSubject: Why I am here   Why I am here EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:15 am

Swift Silver walks into GM Mr. Ish's office very carefully smiling. He hen takes out a paper from his suitcase and places it gently into the edge of GM Mr. Ish's desk
-
-
Swift Silver- So I assume you know why I am here so lets cut the small chat. Just to clear some things up, I'm not here to ASK for a contract, I am here to GET one...
-
-
GM Mr. Ish starts to get a furied look and stares closely at Swift Silver, then starts to smile.
-
-
Swift Silver- Okay come on...whats up with the smile, im not here to fool around. Am I saying something funny? Because of so, thats not my purpose.
-
-
Mr. Ish- Yes, there is young man, you come out here is the weakest looking of ALL my guys and order the boss of this industry? I dont know about you, but to me...thats just plain hilarious.
-
-
Gets up out of his chair and stands face to face with Swift Silver, he gets around his desk and is now standing in front of Swift, looking a lot taller and stronger that Swift Silver.
-
-
Mr. Ish- Now, a couple of extra things. First of all, you will address me as Sir. Second of all I decide who gets a contract, I ALSO decide and who is going to walk out of this room devastated because they didn't get themselves a contract...
-
-
Swift Calms down and sits back down, being frightened by the boss' words and afraid of the thought of not receiving a contract
-
-
Mr. Ish- So, you want a contract to Super Bash Wrestling eh? Okay okay, Here take it.
-
-
Slides contract across desk while continuing to work on his paperwork
-
-
Mr. Ish- But as you sign this contract, it means that you better be giving me something to watch out of you. Because I will tell you right now, Its still early, early enough for me to fire you anytime i need to...so watch out and be lazy, you'll have yourself in problems.
-
-
Swift Silver signs then holds out his hand for Mr. Ish to shake, finally smiling thus he gets his contract finally confirmed. Mr. Ish walks by the hand, ignoring it. Then opens the door immediately for Swift Silver to step out
-
-
Mr. Ish- Best you can be, Silver, best you can be. Do NOT forget this conversation...
-
-
Swift Silver- Expect nothing less than greatness from me. I have the mind, skill and the -quickness to turn this fed into a bright shine of moons and stars...
-
-
Swift Silver walks off

Just something rough, feel free to edit to help. I didn't know how to change font color so this is in black and white. Hope it's good enough

Back to top Go down
WhiteyBoy

WhiteyBoy

Why I am here Empty
PostSubject: (continued from when swiftsilver exits Mr. Ish's office)   Why I am here EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 4:48 am

Sound effects- *BAM!* Swift Silver is hit by the fist of WhiteyBoy! (Swift Silver is laid out on his back, unconscious.
-
-
WhiteyBoy: I told you Mr. Ish that I would take out anyone who confronts you in a disrespectful manner so I can take them out and pave my way to the championship!
-
-
Mr. Ish: I like that type of attitude and respect towards a powerful man in this business like me. I have the power to make title matches, even ones that have a handicap to them. I'm thinking of putting you in one against Magnus Victorios and the phenominal matt!
-
-
WhiteyBoy: Wait Mr. Ish, I thought I was doing you a favor, are you seriously putting me in a handicap match?
-
-
Mr. Ish: Is this a joke?! If i let you stay on this beating out anyone just to defend me idea, we won't have any other wrestlers on this roster! Who do you think I am? I fight, i can defend myself, i dont need some grown up kid to come out and try to look better than me.
-
-
WhiteyBoy: I'll take that as a compliment since I'm such a beast compared to these mere life vessels. Just watch me blow up these two. As far as defending you, the only reason I am doing this is for a title shot at the Bash Hardcore Championship...
-
-
Mr. Ish: Well, let me just tell you something, you keep this up..and you have no title shot EVER. Now get ready for your handicap, before any surprise arrives...
-
-
WhiteyBoy: I should have no problem taking those two idiots out.
-
-
Mr. Ish: Well see. Good luck with that kid...
-
-
WhiteyBoy executes a big boot in the face of Mr. Ish in his own office, leaving him down and moving for a few seconds, as WhiteyBoy quickly rushes out.
Back to top Go down

Why I am here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Bash Wrestling! :: SBW: Signs of the Evil :: Used RP's-
Jump to: