Super Bash Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bash the Ring!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SBW: Destiny Revealed - Monday @ 5:00 Server Time
SBW: Road To Survival - Friday @ 5:00 Server Time
Latest topics
» Yet another post.....
Slacking Into Normality. EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:58 am by Kurt Angle 25310

» реальные секс знакомства в сарапуле
Slacking Into Normality. EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:06 pm by Guest

» интим знакомство в казани с малолетками
Slacking Into Normality. EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:46 pm by Guest

» онлайн секс знакомства украина
Slacking Into Normality. EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

» purchase facebook fans xx
Slacking Into Normality. EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:59 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f1
Slacking Into Normality. EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:24 pm by Guest

» славянск знакомства
Slacking Into Normality. EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:00 am by Guest

» EVERYBODY WHO IS IN SBW READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!
Slacking Into Normality. EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:16 am by Ryu Dokita

» HAPPY EASTER!!!
Slacking Into Normality. EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:42 pm by Kurt Angle 25310

SBW: Signs of the Evil Card
1. Abyssos vs Rage

2. Dartanain vs The Unstoppable David Ski

3. hellboyben99 vs "the man with the 7 scars"

4. El cholo & Mr. Leo vs the suicide TNA! & The Imogulator

5. Ryu Dokita vs the phenominal matt

6. Don Tito Mazza vs Clown Death

7. Fredddy & ECK vs Direx & Pinnacle of Awesome

Slacking Into Normality.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Christiano Renegade

Christiano Renegade

Slacking Into Normality. Empty
PostSubject: Slacking Into Normality.   Slacking Into Normality. EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 3:05 am

The camera is seen zooming in and out of certain objects in the backstage lockeroom. Several personnel and SBW superstars can be seen preparing and organising their work/training ethics for tonights show. Ashley Longoria, is seen lurking around swiftly arking in and out between several doors already open. She appears to me searching out a certain person, looking thoroughly and carefully at each pupil to stroll by her. Everybody was examined properly, and briefly. She eventually proceeded to the local lockeroom of the SBW arena. She carefully, however slyly slips herself in by taking the corner of the door frame to make it exceptionally quick and unnoticable. She advances to the lockers of the supertars that have already filtered them with their baggage and training belongings. She glances up at every locker, checking its designation for the particular superstars name; Soon enough, she found the one she was searching for... ''Christiano Renegade''
-
-
Smiling, she infered that if his luggage was already encapsulated in the locker, that he was already around somewhere. With determination, she instantly swung to chase down the hallway for another pursuit to see where he may have lead off too. However, Renegade was already behind her idly waiting, but didn't expect the sudden plunge that caused the momentum into Ashley's favour. Completely bowling the two over into shock, and confusion for some watching. Christiano is the first to re-act upon this unceremonous collision, Quickly rising brushing himself off. He looks down at her, in mere disgust.

-
-
Christiano Renegade: Excuse me. Miss... Longoria? Is it? Perhaps you might want to think about your surroundigns before bombarrding your path as you cross it. But, I suppose it was a mere mistake, made by many.
-
-
Renegade extends his hand reluctantly to lend Ashley a hand to help her have leverage to stand back up again. She dusts herself off as Christiano interupts her oportunity to change the subject.
-
-
Christiano Renegade: My name is Christiano Renegade. And your Ashley Longoria im presuming, Nice to meet you, even if you did barge me out of relaxation.
-
-
Ashley displays a strong sense of guilt on her face. But manages to conceal it by professionally moving on to a more investigative note, something she had intended for this whole searching time frame.
-
-
Ashley Longoria: Apologies. But on a far more important note; In which, im sure you'll agree with moderately. Is the match you have scheduled for you and Whiteboy, to compete against more versatile, and experienced SBW acqusitions 'Phenominal Matt' And 'Buzkill'. My first queary for you to answer for me, and those in attendence or viewing is... Well. What is your fighting tactic for this situation? Considering you don't know Whiteboy very well; And also, What are your opinions on your opposition for this match-up? Questions that may be asked frequently, but sure display a lot about ones personality and ambitions. So, would you mind informing us?
-
-
Christiano's lip slowly angles, but continues his reluctantcy, oblivious to Ashley. In answering his questions.
-
-
Christiano Renegade: First off. I somehow feel generous enough to accept your apologetic approach. So, its fine. Don't fret about that my dear. Secondly, Its true. I don't know WhiteBoy as much as I would've preferably wanted to. But you can't have everything. My technique for battle against my opposition? Simple. Throw everything you have at them, and think critivally on every position, everything you execute on your opponent has a consequence reflecting back at you. Repercussions aren't always easy, but you get used to them. Paitence is key in these situations.
-
-
Renegade pauses for a breif moment, taking a slightly long sip from his water canteen side strapped on his waist, before continuing.
-
-
Christiano Renegade: And, now your asking me to adress what knowledge I would posess on Phenominal Mat and Buzkill? Hmm. I actually wouldn't know, I understand that knowing important, and possible X-factors on my opponents is a must have. But, in some cases its best to find out at the last moment. Physical experiences against someone is more crucial then studying from a distance, which only works physologically. Doesn't always suceed either.
-
-
Ashley Longoria: Understandable. Interesting concept of approach, Might I add. Its interestingly complex also, shows initiative however. And thats something we want from the new talent being scouted into here, you seemingly meet standards reasonbly well Chris. Good to chat, Im still feeling sympathy for bowling you over earlier.
-
-
Christiano smiles, this time. Showing a more affectionate, and remorseful gesture.
-
-
Christiano Renegade: I suppose we should let by gones, be by gones. Lets just make sure your more, cautious. Next time round. Haha..
-
-
Ashley smiles politely, as she exits in a nervous fashion. Christiano is seen waving her off as the camera switches scenes to in front of the commentary desk.

[img][/img]
Back to top Go down

Slacking Into Normality.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Bash Wrestling! :: SBW: Signs of the Evil :: Used RP's-
Jump to: