Super Bash Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bash the Ring!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SBW: Destiny Revealed - Monday @ 5:00 Server Time
SBW: Road To Survival - Friday @ 5:00 Server Time
Latest topics
» Yet another post.....
Just the Beginning EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:58 am by Kurt Angle 25310

» реальные секс знакомства в сарапуле
Just the Beginning EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:06 pm by Guest

» интим знакомство в казани с малолетками
Just the Beginning EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:46 pm by Guest

» онлайн секс знакомства украина
Just the Beginning EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

» purchase facebook fans xx
Just the Beginning EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:59 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f1
Just the Beginning EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:24 pm by Guest

» славянск знакомства
Just the Beginning EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:00 am by Guest

» EVERYBODY WHO IS IN SBW READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!
Just the Beginning EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:16 am by Ryu Dokita

» HAPPY EASTER!!!
Just the Beginning EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:42 pm by Kurt Angle 25310

SBW: Signs of the Evil Card
1. Abyssos vs Rage

2. Dartanain vs The Unstoppable David Ski

3. hellboyben99 vs "the man with the 7 scars"

4. El cholo & Mr. Leo vs the suicide TNA! & The Imogulator

5. Ryu Dokita vs the phenominal matt

6. Don Tito Mazza vs Clown Death

7. Fredddy & ECK vs Direx & Pinnacle of Awesome

Just the Beginning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr. Ish
Admin
Mr. Ish

Just the Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Just the Beginning   Just the Beginning EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 10:17 pm

Written from Spoonman, edited by me

Direx is on his locker room getting each of his things out, seeming ready to get dressed for his SBW debut. But as he takes everything out, the last thing in the locker he finds is a letter card. He notices there is still a lot of things not in his big locker. So he quickly walks away from the locker room and heads to the baggage carrier who was apparently outside by the locker rooms. He then begins to talk to him looking angry and confused.
-
-
Direx: I assume youre the main head of the luggage that enters the arena right?
-
-
Luggage Man: yes sir, is there a problem going on?
-
-
Direx: Oh yes there is a problem going on..there are tons of things missing in my damn locker room. I clearly ordered every single thing and even double checked my list. Find that list and bring me my things! Oh, and if you lost them..make sure the company buys me some awesome clear ones, is that understood?
-
-
Luggage Man: Yes sir, we apologize for the inconvenience. But I have to tell you sir, I did not receive anything, or any list from your part...there might have been a mistake while in the process of that list being sent. But I will do my best to try to find it, count on that.
-
-
After speaking to the luggage man, Direx, very angry and furious heads back to his locker room...to only find a letter there. He sighs deeply and slowly opens the card, looks around, and begins to glance at it. While then starting to read it. As he begins the letter says "An open letter to Direx". He continues to read and now the whole card can be seen and being read out loud by Direx.
-
-
"Ya had to be there"
-
-
"By now Direx you have probably noticed that none of your gear has arrived to the arena. I had overheard of your troubles with the airline backstage."
-
-
"Unfortunately for you, when the messenger arrived with your luggage... I told him "no one by the name "Direx" works here, It must be a mistake". Of course I wouldn't have made such a ridiculous statement if I hadn't forgotten your name. The messenger said he was under strict orders from Direx to leave the bags at the arena though.... so I didn't argue with him. What do I care, not my bags...."
-
-
"To make matters even funnier.... Because I had "legitimately forgotten you"... and the luggage was getting in EVERYONE'S way.... I just threw it in the dumpster moments before it was emptied and taken away...."
-
-
"Ah what timing..... I was laughing so hard milk came out of my nose....And I laughed even harder when someone reminded me you worked for this fed..."
-
-
"But I guess ya had to be there....."
-
-
As furiously begins to rip the letter, he sees all the way at the bottom of the list saying "Sincerely, someone you may not know..."The Original" SpOoNMaN"
-
-
Direx: Now I see who is behind all of this...whoever this spoondude is, he has just messed with the completely wrong person.
-
-
Direx then places the few things he had back and locks his locker and leaves the locker room very quickly, as the camera begins to fade away.
Back to top Go down
https://superbashwrestling.forumotion.com

Just the Beginning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Bash Wrestling! :: SBW: Signs of the Evil :: Used RP's-
Jump to: