Super Bash Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bash the Ring!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SBW: Destiny Revealed - Monday @ 5:00 Server Time
SBW: Road To Survival - Friday @ 5:00 Server Time
Latest topics
» Yet another post.....
Magnus Victorios: The New Era EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:58 am by Kurt Angle 25310

» реальные секс знакомства в сарапуле
Magnus Victorios: The New Era EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:06 pm by Guest

» интим знакомство в казани с малолетками
Magnus Victorios: The New Era EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:46 pm by Guest

» онлайн секс знакомства украина
Magnus Victorios: The New Era EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

» purchase facebook fans xx
Magnus Victorios: The New Era EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:59 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f1
Magnus Victorios: The New Era EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:24 pm by Guest

» славянск знакомства
Magnus Victorios: The New Era EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:00 am by Guest

» EVERYBODY WHO IS IN SBW READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!
Magnus Victorios: The New Era EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:16 am by Ryu Dokita

» HAPPY EASTER!!!
Magnus Victorios: The New Era EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:42 pm by Kurt Angle 25310

SBW: Signs of the Evil Card
1. Abyssos vs Rage

2. Dartanain vs The Unstoppable David Ski

3. hellboyben99 vs "the man with the 7 scars"

4. El cholo & Mr. Leo vs the suicide TNA! & The Imogulator

5. Ryu Dokita vs the phenominal matt

6. Don Tito Mazza vs Clown Death

7. Fredddy & ECK vs Direx & Pinnacle of Awesome

Magnus Victorios: The New Era

Go down 
AuthorMessage
victortineo

Magnus Victorios: The New Era Empty
PostSubject: Magnus Victorios: The New Era   Magnus Victorios: The New Era EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:37 am

A suspicious theme is heard up all over the arena, as a video pops up showing the name "Magnus Victorios" the man appears on the entrance ramp and making his way to th ring very calmly with his theme being played.
-
-
He climbs the apron and rises at the turnbuckle, crossing his arms making an 'X' doing his taunt... After this he goes to the center of the ring and asks nicely for announcer Garret Guerrero's microphone.
-
-
Magnus:Six Years ago...Every single person would tell me "Magnus you'll never do it"... Every Single Person who knows about my wishes has said to me "You can not do it". But now after all these six long years I have a message for the persons who said that i'm not able to do my dream... You Are Wrong. You..are..wrong, when you think that I'm incapacitated to come here, You are wrong. Look at where im standing right now!

-
-
Hee begins to walk in circles around the ring, hearing every single crowd cheer while positioning the microphone in his mouth.
-
-
Magnus: When you think that i'll not be here, You are wrong When You think about me... Every Single Thing that you have all thought about me has been completely wrong...I have chased my dreams, worked hard, as any hard as anyone in this institution. I have earned everything I have.
-
-
The crowd starts to cheer even louder. He then stops walking in circles and positions himself in the middle of the ring once again. Continuing to speak...
-
-
Magnus:Now just look to me, I'm here in the greatest company in the world doing the greatest job of the world..wrestling! And you.. you who said that I'm not capacitaded... HAHA, you will go down on your knees and say "please forgive me" HAHA... and when you do it, I'll just say NO....
-
-
-He keeps saying
-
-
Magnus:But anyways, these people don't deserve my attention, And now Ladies And Gentlemen. The most kind entertaiment superstar of this company has come...I am Magnus Victorios!
-
-
Magnus: I just want to say something before i run out, I am one of those guys who will never taky anything for granted..i fight for what i want. I fight for coming in here and gaining the love and respect of each you fans! Even If I have to face the toughest and meanest in this industry. Because if that situation ever comes, i will take advantage.
-
-
He makes a big smile towards the fans, while tossing the microphone to Garret Guerrero and slowly climbing down from the ring. His theme song once again plays, while the camera views him smiling out. The camera than goes black.
Back to top Go down

Magnus Victorios: The New Era
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Bash Wrestling! :: SBW: Signs of the Evil :: Used RP's-
Jump to: