Super Bash Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bash the Ring!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SBW: Destiny Revealed - Monday @ 5:00 Server Time
SBW: Road To Survival - Friday @ 5:00 Server Time
Latest topics
» Yet another post.....
The Phenominal Matts tag team match EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:58 am by Kurt Angle 25310

» реальные секс знакомства в сарапуле
The Phenominal Matts tag team match EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:06 pm by Guest

» интим знакомство в казани с малолетками
The Phenominal Matts tag team match EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:46 pm by Guest

» онлайн секс знакомства украина
The Phenominal Matts tag team match EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

» purchase facebook fans xx
The Phenominal Matts tag team match EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:59 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f1
The Phenominal Matts tag team match EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:24 pm by Guest

» славянск знакомства
The Phenominal Matts tag team match EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:00 am by Guest

» EVERYBODY WHO IS IN SBW READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!
The Phenominal Matts tag team match EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:16 am by Ryu Dokita

» HAPPY EASTER!!!
The Phenominal Matts tag team match EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:42 pm by Kurt Angle 25310

Similar topics
SBW: Signs of the Evil Card
1. Abyssos vs Rage

2. Dartanain vs The Unstoppable David Ski

3. hellboyben99 vs "the man with the 7 scars"

4. El cholo & Mr. Leo vs the suicide TNA! & The Imogulator

5. Ryu Dokita vs the phenominal matt

6. Don Tito Mazza vs Clown Death

7. Fredddy & ECK vs Direx & Pinnacle of Awesome

The Phenominal Matts tag team match

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
the phenominal matt

The Phenominal Matts tag team match Empty
PostSubject: The Phenominal Matts tag team match   The Phenominal Matts tag team match EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 1:16 am

The Phenominal Matt enters the ring with a roar from the crowd, he continues to walk towards the ring and finally receives a microphone..
-
-
The Phenominal Matt: I've been sitting in the back listening to the pieces of trash aka WhiteyBoy and the socalled Christiano Renegade. Let me tell you, I thought that they were more f*&%#! up then a $2 hooker.
-
-
The fans laugh and cheer.
-
-
The Phenominal Matt: I think their names should be the WhiteyB*&$# and Diarrhea. Reason being is because one is a pale as plain milk and trying to be a rapper, and the other sounds like bad itailian food relentlessly giving the runs to everybody.
-
-
The fans start to cheer diarrhea.
-
-
The Phenominal Matt: WhiteyB*&^%...Diarrhea, if you boys think for one second that you would count Magnus Victorios and I out, as god as my word, my partner and I will see fit that we stomp every last bit of S*$# that you both have in you. We will walk over both of your limp carcuses. And there ain't a d^@! thing you two can do about it!
-
-
The fans cheer and blow the roof off.
-
-
The Phenominal Matt leaves the ring.
Back to top Go down
Christiano Renegade

Christiano Renegade

PostSubject: Re: The Phenominal Matts tag team match   The Phenominal Matts tag team match EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 11:36 pm

Phenominal matt proceeds to exit the ring when he is interupted my the sound of Christiano Renegade's theme music. He aproachs Matt, and stands in front of him, showing he is slightly taller, although being on a higher ground of the ramp. Renegade appears to have a microhphone with him, he raises it, letting it be seen, and indicating he is about to speak. The fans altercate their opinions silently as he begins.
-
-
Christiano Renegade: Hold It, Hold it, hold it.
-
-
Renegade brieflly halts his voice, for expression and emphisis. Before re-continuing.
-
-
Christiano Renegade: I Understand, that a lower class athelete. Like yourself. Will complain when he is beaten by the more dominant, stronger breed. Like me and Whiteyboy. But to be perfectly honest with you Matt. Im not just going to stand back in the lockeroom. Watching you, of all people. Directing some insults at the likes of us. You are nothing more, then a spineless, braindead, dillusionist, just like. Each. And everyone, of these morons. Cheering you.
-
-
The crowd re-act by booing, with some individuals screaming insults and curses.
-
-
Christiano Renegade: So, you come out here. You attempt to insult me and Whiteyboy. You nickname me in a bad manner, because we beat you last time?
-
-
Renegade looks down shaking his head in dsibelief.
-
-
Christiano Renegade: Typical second rate superstar. Sore loser even, none the less.
-
-
Renegade begins to glare at Matt, their heads locking in a minimal test of strength.
-
-
Christiano Renegade: I thought we could by-pass this incident. But, it seems like your drive and maximum ego to win has lost you that privilege.
Back to top Go down
the phenominal matt

PostSubject: Re: The Phenominal Matts tag team match   The Phenominal Matts tag team match EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 12:06 am

The Phenominal Matt: Godda&% son, my ego and drive and drive should be in the back of that tiny little mind of yours. And yeah I remember you and your partner beating my partner and I up, but I'll be d@*$ if i don't get up off my a$$ and beat up who ever pissed me off.

-

-

John Carlson: The Phenominal Matts face looks red hot.

-

-

Ken Schram: He's just upset because his number up come Road To Survival.

-

-

John Carlson: Maybe Ken, but I don't think WhiteyBoy and Christiano Renegade want to add fuel to the fire.

-

-

Some of the fans cheer, and some of the fans say "beat his a$$, Matt."

-

-

The Phenominal Matt: So I'll tell you what I'm going to do. I'll give you up to the count of ten, that's if you can count that high, to get out of my face. If you don't then I'll be sure as h%#* to let you know that paybacks are a b*&%!.

-

-

John Carlson: The Phenominal Matt has his eyes set on doing some serious damage before the PPV.

-

-

Ken Schram: Yeah, but he's like a dog. He might bite off more than her can chew with WhiteyBoy and Christiano Reneganed still roaming around here.

-

-

The fans start cheering as the intensity gets hotter. They count with The Phenominal Matt. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9,...

-

-

The Phenonmial Matt jumps on him and knocks down Christiano Renegade. Christiano Renegade gets back up and takes The Phenominal Matt down. Christiano Renegade runs The Phenominal Matt right into the steel steeps.

-

-

John Carlson: Oh no, The Phenominal Matt is bleeding.

-

-

Ken Schram: Serves him right.

-

-

The fans cheer on in hopes that Matt will get back up. The fans direct a chant to Christiano Renegade and call him an a$$hole.

-

-

John Carlson: Look, The Phenominal Matt wont stay down. He kicks his opponent inthe groin and runs him into the steal post. Now they're both bleeding.

-

-

The fans get into a frenzy and they chant lets go Matt as he slams Christiano Renegades head onto the announcers table.

-

-

Ken Schram: Get away you idiot.

-

-

The Phenominal Matt puts himself and Christiano Renegade on top of the table. The Phenominal Matt sets Christiano Renegade in a powerbomb position. Then he drives him through the table with the last breath.

-

-

The fans are shocked and are in disbelief as they collectively chant Holy S*&$.

-

-

Ken Schram: This is nuts John. Poor Christiano Renegade.

-

-

John Carlson: Oh my god, both of their bodies are broken in half. What will happen at Road To Survival?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Phenominal Matts tag team match   The Phenominal Matts tag team match Empty

Back to top Go down

The Phenominal Matts tag team match
Page 1 of 1