Super Bash Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bash the Ring!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SBW: Destiny Revealed - Monday @ 5:00 Server Time
SBW: Road To Survival - Friday @ 5:00 Server Time
Latest topics
» Yet another post.....
The Phenominal Matt EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:58 am by Kurt Angle 25310

» реальные секс знакомства в сарапуле
The Phenominal Matt EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:06 pm by Guest

» интим знакомство в казани с малолетками
The Phenominal Matt EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:46 pm by Guest

» онлайн секс знакомства украина
The Phenominal Matt EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

» purchase facebook fans xx
The Phenominal Matt EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:59 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f1
The Phenominal Matt EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:24 pm by Guest

» славянск знакомства
The Phenominal Matt EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:00 am by Guest

» EVERYBODY WHO IS IN SBW READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!
The Phenominal Matt EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:16 am by Ryu Dokita

» HAPPY EASTER!!!
The Phenominal Matt EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:42 pm by Kurt Angle 25310

Similar topics
SBW: Signs of the Evil Card
1. Abyssos vs Rage

2. Dartanain vs The Unstoppable David Ski

3. hellboyben99 vs "the man with the 7 scars"

4. El cholo & Mr. Leo vs the suicide TNA! & The Imogulator

5. Ryu Dokita vs the phenominal matt

6. Don Tito Mazza vs Clown Death

7. Fredddy & ECK vs Direx & Pinnacle of Awesome

The Phenominal Matt

Go down 
AuthorMessage
the phenominal matt

The Phenominal Matt Empty
PostSubject: The Phenominal Matt   The Phenominal Matt EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 3:17 am

The fans of Super Bash Wrestling erupt as the show begins, and already in the ring is Ashley Longloria. The fans bask in her beauty and stare in awe.
-
-
Ashley Longloria: Welcome wonderfull fans of Super Bash Wrestling. Now thats what i call an explosion. Now speaking of explosion, my guess provides that, an explosion. He's been talked about around here a lot lately. Here he is, The Phenominal Matt!
-
-
The Phenominal Matt makes his way down the ring and the fans begin to go crazy.
-
-
John Carlson: What an eruption! This man is beginning to have some sort of following.
-
-
Ken Schram: I can't hear anything your saying. But whatever it is, it's being overheard by these idiots that follow him like sheeps.
-
-
John Carlson: They bought their tickets Ken, they can boo or cheer anybody they want to.
-
-
The Phenominal Matt: I came out here Ashley to get something off of my mind. I've been all this week about how there is this kid by the name of ThePowerGrip. I've heard how he's suppost to be the new blue chipper on this show. Like his respect is already handed to him and he hasn't even had his first match, which i find complete bull*%$#.
-
-
John Carlson: ThePowerGrip is a new comer here at SBW. We have heard word that this kid is pretty good.
-
-
Ken Schram: Hopefully he is better than this jerk in the ring. I hope he comes in and knocks him out now.
-
-
Ashley Longloria: I'd say thats about right. why do you strongly dislike ThePowerGrip?
-
-
The Phenominal Matt: Well d@*^ honey, if you look at it this way, you'd understand. Here's a kid, ThePowerGrip, hasn't worked a match in his life, and he's being treated like he won a world title when he didn't do %#*. And his name, ThePowerGrip.. What the hell is he griping? His wet noodle?
-
-
The fans laugh in unison
-
-
John Carlson: Well my mother just fainted. Sorry you had to hear that mom.
-
-
Ken Schram: You see, he needs to be tought a lesson someday.
-
-
Ashley Longloria: I don't know about that, but you might be able to see him face to face.
-
-
The Phenominal Matt: ^$#*, if I do then it will be the worst day in that youngsters life. And I'll be D*$#^d if I have to lay down for this little punk son of a b*&#!. I promise you, if that kid shows up each and every night right through those doors, he's going to join the long list of a$$es I'm going to whip, just like everybody else on this god forsaken roster.
-
-
Ashley Longloria: That sounds like one heck of a challenge.
-
-
John Carlson: That it does Ashley. And I think the fans want to see it.
-
-
Ken Schram: I want to see it also. Just so this guy could be put in his place.
-
-
The Phenominal Matt goes outside the ring and over to one of the fans.
-
-
The Phenominal Matt: Who do you think would win?
-
-

Fan One: THE PHENOMINAL MATT!
-
-
The Phenominal Matt asks another fan.
-
-
The Phenominal Matt: Who do you think will whip ThePowerGrips a$$?
-
-
Fan Two: MATT!
-
-
The Phenominal Matt: You see, ever since I knew I wanted to make this my dream, I worked my a$$ off because I wanted to be the man in this sport. And if have to go through your young carcuss, then that's what I'll d@&% sure will do. And weather if you do or don't except this challenge son, I guarentee you that you will feel the wrath of The Phenominal Matt.
-
-
The Phenominal Matt leaves and the fans cheer in excitement as he leaves. The Phenominal Matt raises his arms in arrogance, and all of his fans join him.
-
-
John Carlson: Don't go away fans, this action will be back as soon as hear a commertial word!
Back to top Go down
the phenominal matt

The Phenominal Matt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Phenominal Matt   The Phenominal Matt EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 3:42 am

The fans of Super Bash Wrestling erupt as the show begins, and already in the ring is Ashley Longloria. The fans bask in her beauty and stare in awe.

-

-

Ashley Longloria: Welcome wonderfull fans of Super Bash Wrestling. Now thats what i call an explosion. Now speaking of explosion, my guess provides that, an explosion. He's been talked about around here a lot lately. Here he is, The Phenominal Matt!

-

-

The Phenominal Matt makes his way down the ring and the fans begin to go crazy.

-

-

John Carlson: What an eruption! This man is beginning to have some sort of following.

-

-

Ken Schram: I can't hear anything your saying. But whatever it is, it's being overheard by these idiots that follow him like sheeps.

-

-

John Carlson: They bought their tickets Ken, they can boo or cheer anybody they want to.

-

-

The Phenominal Matt: I came out here Ashley to get something off of my mind. I've been all this week about how there is this kid by the name of ThePowerGrip. I've heard how he's suppost to be the new blue chipper on this show. Like his respect is already handed to him and he hasn't even had his first match, which i find complete bull*%$#.
-

-

John Carlson: ThePowerGrip is a new comer here at SBW. We have heard word that this kid is pretty good.

-

-

Ken Scham:Hopefully he is better than this jerk in the ring. I hope he comes in and knocks him out now.

-

-

Ashley Longloria: I'd say thats about right. why do you strongly dislike ThePowerGrip?

-

-

The Phenominal Matt: Well d@*^ honey, if you look at it this way, you'd understand. Here's a kid, ThePowerGrip, hasn't worked a match in his life, and he's being treated like he won a world title when he didn't do %#*. And his name, ThePowerGrip.. What the hell is he griping? His wet noodle?

-

-

The fans laugh in unison

-

-

John Carlson: Well my mother just fainted. Sorry you had to hear that mom.

-

-

Ken Schram: You see, he needs to be tought a lesson someday.

-

-

Ashley Longloria: I don't know about that, but you might be able to see him face to face.

-

-

The Phenominal Matt: ^$#*, if I do then it will be the worst day in that youngsters life. And I'll be D*$#^d if I have to lay down for this little punk son of a b*&#!. I promise you, if that kid shows up each and every night right through those doors, he's going to join the long list of a$$es I'm going to whip, just like everybody else on this god forsaken roster.

-

-

Ashley Longloria: That sounds like one heck of a challenge.

-

-

John Carlson: That it does Ashley. And I think the fans want to see it.

-

-

Ken Schram: I want to see it also. Just so this guy could be put in his place.

-

-

The Phenominal Matt goes outside the ring and over to one of the fans.

-

-

The Phenominal Matt: Who do you think would win?

-

-

Fan One: THE PHENOMINAL MATT!

-

-

The Phenominal Matt askes another fan.

-

-

The Phenominal Matt: Who do you think will whip ThePowerGrips a$$?

-

-

Fan Two: MATT!

-

-

The Phenominal Matt: You see, ever since I knew I wanted to make this my dream, I worked my a$$ off because I wanted to be the man in this sport. And if have to go through your young carcuss, then that's what I'll d@&% sure will do. And weather if you do or don't except this challenge son, I guarentee you that you will feel the wrath of The Phenominal Matt!

-

-

The Phenominal Matt leaves and the fans cheer in excitement as he leaves. The Phenominal Matt raises his arms in arrogance, and all of his fans join him.

-

-

John Carlson: Don't go away fans, this action will be back as soon as hear a commertial break!
Back to top Go down

The Phenominal Matt
Page 1 of 1