Super Bash Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bash the Ring!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SBW: Destiny Revealed - Monday @ 5:00 Server Time
SBW: Road To Survival - Friday @ 5:00 Server Time
Latest topics
» Yet another post.....
Ryu's Recovery(aftermath of Matt's attack) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:58 am by Kurt Angle 25310

» реальные секс знакомства в сарапуле
Ryu's Recovery(aftermath of Matt's attack) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:06 pm by Guest

» интим знакомство в казани с малолетками
Ryu's Recovery(aftermath of Matt's attack) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:46 pm by Guest

» онлайн секс знакомства украина
Ryu's Recovery(aftermath of Matt's attack) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

» purchase facebook fans xx
Ryu's Recovery(aftermath of Matt's attack) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:59 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f1
Ryu's Recovery(aftermath of Matt's attack) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:24 pm by Guest

» славянск знакомства
Ryu's Recovery(aftermath of Matt's attack) EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:00 am by Guest

» EVERYBODY WHO IS IN SBW READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!
Ryu's Recovery(aftermath of Matt's attack) EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:16 am by Ryu Dokita

» HAPPY EASTER!!!
Ryu's Recovery(aftermath of Matt's attack) EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:42 pm by Kurt Angle 25310

Similar topics
SBW: Signs of the Evil Card
1. Abyssos vs Rage

2. Dartanain vs The Unstoppable David Ski

3. hellboyben99 vs "the man with the 7 scars"

4. El cholo & Mr. Leo vs the suicide TNA! & The Imogulator

5. Ryu Dokita vs the phenominal matt

6. Don Tito Mazza vs Clown Death

7. Fredddy & ECK vs Direx & Pinnacle of Awesome

Ryu's Recovery(aftermath of Matt's attack)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryu Dokita

Ryu's Recovery(aftermath of Matt's attack) Empty
PostSubject: Ryu's Recovery(aftermath of Matt's attack)   Ryu's Recovery(aftermath of Matt's attack) EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:10 am

As the firefighters put out the flames and the paramedics strap Ryu to the gurney, the crowd actually cheers to the fact that he is alive. Paramedics rush him to the local hospital. Ashley, always in the know, finds out where Ryu's room is set up and, after he's been treated and cleared for visitors, asks for a moment of his time for a quick interview.
-
-
Ashley: I suppose you want Matt to pay for what he did to you? Are you going to sick your goons on him and have him "dealt with"?
-
-
Ryu(hoarsely): Actually, Ashley, I owe you AND The phenominal Matt an apology. I didn't think he had it in him to do what he did, but obviously, he did. I am truly sorry for the things I've said about you. Matt has opened my eyes a lot and I have some time on my hands to think about my actions. But, don't worry, I WILL be medically cleared to wrestle for the PPV. & like Matt said, we'll both be banged up. I have a newfound respect for The Phenominal Matt. Ok, Ash, I gotta rest. I appreciate the time.
-
-
Ashley softens a bit toward Ryu, smiles at him, lightly grips his hand and stands up to leave.
-
-
Ashley: You know what, Ryu? You're not all that bad. I hope you DO make it to the PPV. So that way, you and Matt can end this fued, and, who knows? You guys might be able to become friends out of mutual respect. Good night.

Last edited by Ryu Dokita on Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Brandon Murphy
Mr. Ish
Admin
Mr. Ish

Ryu's Recovery(aftermath of Matt's attack) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryu's Recovery(aftermath of Matt's attack)   Ryu's Recovery(aftermath of Matt's attack) EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 10:26 pm

post it in the rp section Wink
Back to top Go down
https://superbashwrestling.forumotion.com

Ryu's Recovery(aftermath of Matt's attack)
Page 1 of 1