Super Bash Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bash the Ring!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SBW: Destiny Revealed - Monday @ 5:00 Server Time
SBW: Road To Survival - Friday @ 5:00 Server Time
Latest topics
» Yet another post.....
The Phenominal Matts RP on the chamber (Do unto others before they unto you)! EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:58 am by Kurt Angle 25310

» реальные секс знакомства в сарапуле
The Phenominal Matts RP on the chamber (Do unto others before they unto you)! EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:06 pm by Guest

» интим знакомство в казани с малолетками
The Phenominal Matts RP on the chamber (Do unto others before they unto you)! EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:46 pm by Guest

» онлайн секс знакомства украина
The Phenominal Matts RP on the chamber (Do unto others before they unto you)! EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

» purchase facebook fans xx
The Phenominal Matts RP on the chamber (Do unto others before they unto you)! EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:59 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f1
The Phenominal Matts RP on the chamber (Do unto others before they unto you)! EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:24 pm by Guest

» славянск знакомства
The Phenominal Matts RP on the chamber (Do unto others before they unto you)! EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:00 am by Guest

» EVERYBODY WHO IS IN SBW READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!
The Phenominal Matts RP on the chamber (Do unto others before they unto you)! EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:16 am by Ryu Dokita

» HAPPY EASTER!!!
The Phenominal Matts RP on the chamber (Do unto others before they unto you)! EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:42 pm by Kurt Angle 25310

Similar topics
SBW: Signs of the Evil Card
1. Abyssos vs Rage

2. Dartanain vs The Unstoppable David Ski

3. hellboyben99 vs "the man with the 7 scars"

4. El cholo & Mr. Leo vs the suicide TNA! & The Imogulator

5. Ryu Dokita vs the phenominal matt

6. Don Tito Mazza vs Clown Death

7. Fredddy & ECK vs Direx & Pinnacle of Awesome

The Phenominal Matts RP on the chamber (Do unto others before they unto you)!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
the phenominal matt

The Phenominal Matts RP on the chamber (Do unto others before they unto you)! Empty
PostSubject: The Phenominal Matts RP on the chamber (Do unto others before they unto you)!   The Phenominal Matts RP on the chamber (Do unto others before they unto you)! EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 3:03 am

Pyrotechnics shoot off all over the arena and the fans yell and scream in excitement as the start of another RTS the begins!

-

John Carlson: Welcome everyone to Road To Survival. Hello everybody, I'm John Carlson, and right beside me is Ken Schram! And of course, as you all know, all roads lead to the Elimination Chamber. Each contestant will be locked in hells playground, and only one will come out the winner. The Chamber contestants are here tonight and will be giving their words about the dynamic structure.

-

Ken Schram: As we get closer, and as the clock ticks, I can only ponder whats running through the minds of each men.

-

All of a sudden, The Phenominal Matts theme song "The Animal" by Disturbed goes off and the whole arena of fans erupts with cheers as The Phenominal Matt walks down the ramp.

-

John Carlson: Here comes The Phenominal one! And the fans are raucous, and ready. And as always, so is this man!

-

Ken Schram: Oh my god, these fans act like he's the champ. There's 9 other individuals in the match, he'll have no chance. So the fans can cheer all they want but they can't beat the facts. This man will lose!

-

As the fans still stand for Matt, he orders to be given the mic.

-

The Phenominal Matt: Seeing as if each of the participants is going to voice their opinions about the match, I might as well set the /censored/ standard. As far as the Chamber match goes, every single man in that match will shorten their careers. They will shed blood. But I will tell you this, come hell or high water, I will be one sadistic son of a /censored/. And weather you like it or not, I truly don't give a /censored/, I will walk out of that Chamber the new chamion!

-

The fans Cheer in agreement and yell out "TPM"

-

John Carlson: He is as focused as ever on becoming the champ!

-

Ken Schram: You call it being focus, I call it lack of intellegence!

-

The Phenominal Matt: But as so far as right now goes, right now is a /censored/ to prove my favorite philosophical theory, which is do unto others before they unto you. So if each one of you sorry /censored/ pieces of trash thinks your just going go through the show with out a worry in the /censored/ world. Think again! Each one of your /censored/ belongs to me! AND THAT'S ALL I'VE GOT TO SAY!

-

The Phenominal Matt leaves the ring with his theme song play loud and the fans chanting his name even louder.

-

Ken Schram: He's Crazy!
-

John Carlson: He's putting his point across that every participant in the match should watch themselves tonight. What will happen? We will find out after our commertial break!

Back to top Go down

The Phenominal Matts RP on the chamber (Do unto others before they unto you)!
Page 1 of 1