Super Bash Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bash the Ring!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SBW: Destiny Revealed - Monday @ 5:00 Server Time
SBW: Road To Survival - Friday @ 5:00 Server Time
Latest topics
» Yet another post.....
Welcome To SlaughterHouse EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:58 am by Kurt Angle 25310

» реальные секс знакомства в сарапуле
Welcome To SlaughterHouse EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:06 pm by Guest

» интим знакомство в казани с малолетками
Welcome To SlaughterHouse EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:46 pm by Guest

» онлайн секс знакомства украина
Welcome To SlaughterHouse EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

» purchase facebook fans xx
Welcome To SlaughterHouse EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:59 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f1
Welcome To SlaughterHouse EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:24 pm by Guest

» славянск знакомства
Welcome To SlaughterHouse EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:00 am by Guest

» EVERYBODY WHO IS IN SBW READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!
Welcome To SlaughterHouse EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:16 am by Ryu Dokita

» HAPPY EASTER!!!
Welcome To SlaughterHouse EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:42 pm by Kurt Angle 25310

Similar topics
SBW: Signs of the Evil Card
1. Abyssos vs Rage

2. Dartanain vs The Unstoppable David Ski

3. hellboyben99 vs "the man with the 7 scars"

4. El cholo & Mr. Leo vs the suicide TNA! & The Imogulator

5. Ryu Dokita vs the phenominal matt

6. Don Tito Mazza vs Clown Death

7. Fredddy & ECK vs Direx & Pinnacle of Awesome

Welcome To SlaughterHouse

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryu Dokita

Welcome To SlaughterHouse Empty
PostSubject: Welcome To SlaughterHouse   Welcome To SlaughterHouse EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:11 pm

John Carlson: Ken, that was a great match we just witnessed between Adam O'neil and The Phenominal Matt. Both guys put a tremendous effort into this match. Matt is shaking Adam's hand...
-
-
TBBd suddenly rushes from the crowd with a loop of steel chain wrapped around his hand and punches Mat in the back of the head. The crowd is stunned. The Blind Black Dragon then proceeds to set up a series of 8 tables with one table set aside and the other 7 stacked atop each other. The lone table is set up at ringside.
-
-
John Carlson: This guy is despicable!! What the hell is he doing?! Is he about to perform 7 Floors of Hell? And, what's that 8th table for?
-
-
Ken Schram: I don't know. But i think matt might want to have someone call his loved ones, because there is about to be a funeral.
-
-TBBD sets up a 40 foot ladder outside the ring and drags matt to the top of the ladder then performs a Hurracanrana from the ladder crashing Matt through one then performs a Dragon Whip Chain Moonsault from the ladder send himself and Matt crashing through the rest of the demonic structure executing a Legendary 7 Floors of Hell!!
-
-
John Carlson: OH MY GOD!!! Someone get the paramedics, Matt isn't moving!
-
-
TBBD then drags Matt to the 8th table and then makes a thumbs up/thumbs down motion. At that point, a figure comes from backstage.
-
-
John Carlson: Who the hell...? Is that POA? What the hell is he doing out here?
-
-
Ken Schram: John, this is either going to be really good or really, really bad.
-
-
POA goes to ringside and without hesitation, grabs Matt and drags him back into the ring, sets him up on turnbuckle and grasps Matt's head and throws his arm over his neck before hooking his leg in a similar way to a fisherman suplex
he then snaps his opponent over sideways into a perfect bridging suplex executing a Legendary PinnaclePlex and sending Matt flying through the air and crashing through the table!!! He then gets out of the ring and walks toward TBBD and shakes his hand, raising it in the air. The crowd shocked to their core. They start booing furiously.
-
-
TBBD: Ladies and gentlemen, & especially Matt, that is, if you can still hear while being unconscious, Welcome To SlaughterHouse!!
-
-TBBD and POA walk up the ramp, laughing maniacally.
-
-Schram: That, folks, was a publicized execution. There's broken tables and glass all over the arena. We need to get the paramedics out here now.
-
-
John Carlson: This is truly horrifying to witness. Matt is lying motionless in the wrecked table. It doesn't look like he's breathing.
-
-
TBBD stops at the top of the ramp and grabs a mic.
-
-
John Carlson: What the hell does he have to say?
-
-
TBBD: Matt, NOW you've got to fight me. Any designated time, any designated place and I will designately decimate, destroy, and dismember your @#^!!

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Brandon Murphy
the phenominal matt

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To SlaughterHouse   Welcome To SlaughterHouse EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 5:21 am

John Carlson: Ladies and gentlemen, the last time you saw The Phenominal Matt, he was laying d@*& near broken in half. I have heard he is in the building. I can only imagin what the beating he recieved at the hands of The Blind Black Dragon did to The Phenominal Matt, and how it will affect their match.

-

-

Ken Schram: I can tell you now, if that doesn't make him back off from the match, then hes got a death wish.

-

-

John Carlson: I guarentee you he will not stand for this......

-

-

The Phenominal Matt's theme song from disturbed "the animal" blasts on from out of no where and thousands of fans let out a huge pop. The Phenominal Matt comes to the ring sprinting with a steel chair. The Phenominal Matt comes in the ring swinging the steel chair at the ref. The ref runs out of the ring like his life depended on it.

-

-

Ken Schram: Look out, he's crazy!

-

-

John Carlson: He's is absolutely irate! My god, inside that body lays the heart of a raging animal.

-

-

The Phenominal Matt: DRAGON LISTEN UP YOU BIG DEAD SON OF A B^%*&! If I'm going to our match-up with injuries, THEN SO IS YOUR SORRY A$$! I will personally see to it that your leaving in an ambulance, or in a d@*# body bag. I don't really give a rats a$$, your b*&$% a$$ will mine. AND THATS ALL I'VE GOT TO SAY!

-

-

The fans cheer "Matt" as The Phenominal Matt walks to the back with his steel chair.

-

-

Ken Schram: Watch out, he's looking for you TBBD! Oh no!

-

-

John Carlson: The Phenominal Matt has got his eyes set on The Blind Black Dragon, and my god I don't want to be in his shoes.

-

-

Later on that night. The Phenominal Matt sits and waits in the back for The blind Black Dragaon to show up. The Phenominal Matt spots him, and his wacks The Blind Black Dragon with his steel chair to his head. The fans cheer insanely.

-

-

John Carlson: He justed tattooed The Blind Black Dragon right between his evil eyes! And now he's busted wide open!

-

-

Ken Schram: Get away from there Dragon, he'll kill you! These fans are sick!
-

-

The Phenominal Matt: HOW DOES THAT FEEL YOU DUMB BASTARD? I'm not done with your a$$ yet.

-

-

The Phenominal Matt picks up The Blind Black Dragon and throw him through a car window.

-

-

John Carlson: The Blind Black dragon's body is devistated.

-

-

The Phenominal Matt drives a fork lift under the car, lifes the car up very high, and drops it into an electrical system. The car is set on fire, and paramedics and firemen try to tame the flames. The fans are in absolute shock.

-

-

Ken Schram: HE KILLED HIM!

-

-

The Phenominal Matt: HAVE A NICE DAY IN HELL YOU SON OF A BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Ryu Dokita

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To SlaughterHouse   Welcome To SlaughterHouse EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 10:42 am

Ok, Matt, THAT was truly phenomenal! Freaking Awesome! I enjoyed every part. We will truly have an awesome ending to this fued. Can't wait till the PPV.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Brandon Murphy
the phenominal matt

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To SlaughterHouse   Welcome To SlaughterHouse EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 2:57 am

Loud pyrotechnics go off everywhere as the fans of SBW get geared up for another exciting show. Ashley then makes her way down to the ring in all her glory and the fans give her her respect.

-

-

Ashley Longloria: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to another exciting addition to Super Bash Wrestling. All this past week, the main question I've been asked was what's going to happen between The Phenominal Matt and The Blind Black Dragon? Well here's a man, who last week, brought things to a whole new level. Please welcome, The Phenominal Matt!

-

-

The fans raise to their feet and yell and cheer as loud as they can giving an unbelievable pop as his theme song "The Animal" from Disturbed blasts throughout the arena. The Phenominal Matt walks to the ring with and intense purpose, and raises his hands and thousands of fans raise theirs with him. The Phenominal Matt has an intense look on his face as he looks at ashley.

-

-

Ken Schram: This man should be put in jail, he doesn't belong here. He almost ruined a mans career, and almost his life!

-

-

John Carlson: Oh stop it ken. A few weeks ago The Blind Black Dragon almost ended his career, that was not right neither.

-

-

Ashley Longloria: Matt, when I talked to The Blind Black Dragon, he kind of felt bad for his recent actions. How do you feel about his appology?

-

-

The Phenominal Matt looks around at the fans and the fans chant his name loud.
-

-

The Phenominal Matt: Truth is, Ashley, I could give a rats a$$ about his appology.

-

-

The fans cheer, and get very rowdy.

-

-

Ken Schram: He's a cold hearted bastard, that's all he is.
-

-

John Carlson: Ken, imagin if you were The Phenominal Matt and you almost got your career ended, wouldn't you want revenge?

-

-

The Phenominal Matt: Appology or not. Changing of the ways or not. I made him realize that paybacks are a b*^%!. When you and I step foot in this ring, you can d@&* well expect NO MERCY from me. I will make sure that your a$$ belongs to The Phenominal Matt.....with all due respect!

-

-

The fans cheer on in urge of wanting to see the match.

-

-

Ken Schram: I can't believe he is saying these things to Dragon after he made an appology like that.

-

-

John Carlson: He'll get over it.

-

-

The Phenominal Matt: So Dragon, or Ryu, or whatever you want to call yourself. You better get your a$$ ready for me. Get ready. Because I will treat this match with the thought that this is my most important match to date. I need to beat you dragon. I need to beat you more than you can ever imagin. So when you get in the ring with me, I'll give you everything I can and then some. And you can bet you a$$ I'll do whatever it takes to make sure you will not leave the same as you came in, I guaren-d@%$-tee you that and THATS ALL I'VE GOT TO SAY!

-

-

The Phenominal Matt leaves the ring and raises his hands and thousands cheer him on as he walks intently up the ramp.

-

-

Ken Schram: The Phenominal Matt is going to get his.

-

-

John Carlson: He may or may not. But fans, I do know this. I wish you all were here to witness the pure emotion this man brings out. And I wish you all were here to witness the amount pure emotion this match is going to bring. It's going to be an event you don't want to miss. For Ken Schram, this is John Carlson saying goodnight everybody.
Back to top Go down
the phenominal matt

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To SlaughterHouse   Welcome To SlaughterHouse EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 3:38 am

i ment to say WE'LL BE BACK AFTER OUR COMMERTIAL BREAK. sorry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To SlaughterHouse   Welcome To SlaughterHouse Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome To SlaughterHouse
Page 1 of 1