Super Bash Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bash the Ring!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SBW: Destiny Revealed - Monday @ 5:00 Server Time
SBW: Road To Survival - Friday @ 5:00 Server Time
Latest topics
» Yet another post.....
Time to split up!!!  (show 1) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:58 am by Kurt Angle 25310

» реальные секс знакомства в сарапуле
Time to split up!!!  (show 1) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:06 pm by Guest

» интим знакомство в казани с малолетками
Time to split up!!!  (show 1) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:46 pm by Guest

» онлайн секс знакомства украина
Time to split up!!!  (show 1) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

» purchase facebook fans xx
Time to split up!!!  (show 1) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:59 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f1
Time to split up!!!  (show 1) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:24 pm by Guest

» славянск знакомства
Time to split up!!!  (show 1) EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:00 am by Guest

» EVERYBODY WHO IS IN SBW READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!
Time to split up!!!  (show 1) EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:16 am by Ryu Dokita

» HAPPY EASTER!!!
Time to split up!!!  (show 1) EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:42 pm by Kurt Angle 25310

Similar topics
SBW: Signs of the Evil Card
1. Abyssos vs Rage

2. Dartanain vs The Unstoppable David Ski

3. hellboyben99 vs "the man with the 7 scars"

4. El cholo & Mr. Leo vs the suicide TNA! & The Imogulator

5. Ryu Dokita vs the phenominal matt

6. Don Tito Mazza vs Clown Death

7. Fredddy & ECK vs Direx & Pinnacle of Awesome

Time to split up!!! (show 1)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kurt Angle 25310

Time to split up!!!  (show 1) Empty
PostSubject: Time to split up!!! (show 1)   Time to split up!!!  (show 1) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 1:26 pm

{near beginning of show}

Kurt Angle 25310's new theme song plays as fire rises all around the arena! Kurt Angle25310 walks through the fire and rolls into the ring with a mic
-
-
Kurt Angle25310: "As you all know, I have joined El Cholo's team...... but, after tonight, it's not really going to be "HIS" team anymore, i am now the c-leader of the clan with el cholo. Now to take care of buisness, everyone still on Mr. Ish's team..... I think it is time for you to split up with him and get with me, now I know you are all thinking, oh I will never betray my GM like you did, he is giving me everything I want, but I am here to tell you thar I have seen this all before and I know how it turns out, he will build you all up... then tear you all down!"
-
-
The fans are silent, not knowing what to think
-
-
Kurt Angle25310: "Well whoever wants to join us... the people that know what is to come... come out now and swear your loyalty to me!!!"
-
-
Kurt Angle25310 waits for someone.......

{mr ish and other members of the fed please work this out and reply"
Back to top Go down
http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w=111269496
Mr. Ish
Admin
Mr. Ish

PostSubject: Re: Time to split up!!! (show 1)   Time to split up!!!  (show 1) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 1:39 pm

The lights doom in silence.. all of a sudden, a loud noise of music starts to be heard. The arena lights flash red and pink after all the black and blue that the show is. Mr. Ish appears onto the ring..but not by himself. Along come his 20 wrestlers out to talk to just Kurt Angle 25310. They walk toughly and determined on their way to the ring. Mr. Ish is the first to climb onto the ring..once he is settled inside the ring, he gives his members the "come in" sign as they all come in momentarily. Mr. Ish then borrows a microphone from Swift Silver, one of his members and begins to speak.
-
-
Mr. Ish: So so.. Kurt Angle. Lets see.. you come out here and try to encourage all of these of members of mine to join with you and cholo? Haha, let me have a smile at that.. you have no clue what youre saying. ALL of these members beside me are heart with me and are loyal..unlike you and the rest of Signs of the Evil. You guys have nothing that can outduel us. You are just extremely lucky though, that Cholo won that PPV Last Blood Match for the super Bash Championship. Or else, I would have fired the ass out of your and cholo's whole clan!
-
-
Mr. Ish: You see Kurt, You have no clue of what youre getting into.. no minimum clue. This show is a failed episode of Monsters Inc. comedy version. I bet You and cholo wont even know how to handle a federation. Its pretty obvious when everything points at failure for you guys.. trust me.
-
-
Mr. Ish's members all start laughing. Kurt Angle starts to get more and more mad. Mr. Ish, with a smile.. concludes his words as he climbs out of the ring along with his Road To Survival members. The camera then fades.

Last edited by Mr. Ish on Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://superbashwrestling.forumotion.com
Kurt Angle 25310

PostSubject: Re: Time to split up!!! (show 1)   Time to split up!!!  (show 1) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 1:54 pm

But.. before they completely walk away kurt angle25310 says..
-
-
Kurt Angle25310: "Stop all of you just stop... before me are 20 guys that are being lied to and completely belive it....... you guys don't realize it yet do you? and Mr.Ish, this is not about me being able to run a show or anything like that...this is about me doing what I know is best for all of these wrestlers, now which of you are with me???
Back to top Go down
Mr. Ish
Admin
Mr. Ish

PostSubject: Re: Time to split up!!! (show 1)   Time to split up!!!  (show 1) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 2:01 pm

Mr. Ish and the rest of his members quickly turn around.. and stare deeply into the red and fierce eyes of Kurt Angle. Mr. Ish, as the speaker once again begins to speak.
-
-
Mr. Ish: Kurt Angle 25310, stop wasting your time.. nobody here will go with your enormously ridiculous clan. What more do you want Kurt? You want the fed too? Stop making yourself look like a complete fool Kurt. Get over yourself. Its best for you to start warming up over there..because I believe you have duties to take care of tonight, dont you? Also, to conclude, the doors of Road To Survival will always be open if you change your mind.

Last edited by Mr. Ish on Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://superbashwrestling.forumotion.com
Kurt Angle 25310

PostSubject: Re: Time to split up!!! (show 1)   Time to split up!!!  (show 1) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 2:05 pm

Kurt angle25310: "you know what... you will all see, I know it and soon so will you"
-
-
The lights go off and on again and when they do Kurt Angle25310 is gone then the cama fades
Back to top Go down
Burning Feather

Burning Feather

PostSubject: Re: Time to split up!!! (show 1)   Time to split up!!!  (show 1) EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 12:38 pm

The camera then turns up again, showing Burning Feather and Swift Silver standing at the center of the ring. Burning Feather grabs the microphone.
-
-
Burning Feather: I can see Kurt quickly left this area I he better! I, for one, will not tolerate these constant attacks on a GM who have done so much, and only got back stabbed in return.
-
-
The crowd sits in silent shock, wondering why Burning Feather have this change of heart
-
-
Burning Feather: I know I have yelled at Mr. Ish, and I don't regret it. But since then he have showed me nothing but respect and I would never ever ambush some one like the supposed "leader" of this new faction have done on several occasions. El Cholo first injured Christiano Renegade with a cowardly attack so that I couldn't tag with him, and then he continues his obscure way of disrespect by doing the exact same against Mr. Ish.
-
-
Some sections of the crowd begins to cheer a bit, still unsure about Burning Feather's real intentions
-
-
Burning Feather: What I mean to say with all of this is: if the defectors from Signs of Evil trusts a man who himself is a known traitor then good riddance to all of you! I personally don't ever hope to see any of you again unless it is in the gutter begging for some spare change!

-
-
The majority of the crowd now cheer Burning Feather on, as he high fives Swift Silver and hand him the mic
Back to top Go down
Swift Silver

Swift Silver

PostSubject: Re: Time to split up!!! (show 1)   Time to split up!!!  (show 1) EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 3:28 pm

Kurt shows up with the rest of the SoE roster, but doesn't have intentions of attacking
-
Swift Silver: I know I haven't done some "nice" things this season to some of my fellow SBW superstars, but I have always been for Ish. Now Cholo, on the other hand, has done terrible things and is obviously not for Ish.
-
Swift Silver:Another thing me and Feather noticed is that most of our SBW wrestlers are 1 of 3 things.
-
*Swift Silver pauses as if thinking*
-
Swift Silver: They are sore losers, they are unloyal, or they are loyal. Now think of it this way, if you can think, if El Cholo didn't hesitate to betray Ish, and leave him without a word, what makes you think he won't do the same to you?
-
SoE members start to shout out answers
-
Swift Silver: Now before you get all start a riot, remember this, you choose your side, and we choose ours... There is no turning back now. So whatever the consequences are, they are on your hands, not ours.
-
The SoE members slowly, and silently, retreat into the backstage
Back to top Go down
Kurt Angle 25310

PostSubject: Re: Time to split up!!! (show 1)   Time to split up!!!  (show 1) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:40 am

all accept for Kurt who says...
-
Kurt Angle25310: "You guys just don't get it do you?..."
-
Kurt stares at the members of Road To Survival for a few moments
-
Kurt Angle25310: "Like I said, you will all see in good time... and I wont regret any of this"
-
Then Kurt finally drops the mic and walks out with a dissapointed look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to split up!!! (show 1)   Time to split up!!!  (show 1) Empty

Back to top Go down

Time to split up!!! (show 1)
Page 1 of 1