Super Bash Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bash the Ring!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SBW: Destiny Revealed - Monday @ 5:00 Server Time
SBW: Road To Survival - Friday @ 5:00 Server Time
Latest topics
» Yet another post.....
Just had an idea, DO NOT USE IT FOR THE NEXT SHOW!! EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:58 am by Kurt Angle 25310

» реальные секс знакомства в сарапуле
Just had an idea, DO NOT USE IT FOR THE NEXT SHOW!! EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:06 pm by Guest

» интим знакомство в казани с малолетками
Just had an idea, DO NOT USE IT FOR THE NEXT SHOW!! EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:46 pm by Guest

» онлайн секс знакомства украина
Just had an idea, DO NOT USE IT FOR THE NEXT SHOW!! EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

» purchase facebook fans xx
Just had an idea, DO NOT USE IT FOR THE NEXT SHOW!! EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:59 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f1
Just had an idea, DO NOT USE IT FOR THE NEXT SHOW!! EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:24 pm by Guest

» славянск знакомства
Just had an idea, DO NOT USE IT FOR THE NEXT SHOW!! EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:00 am by Guest

» EVERYBODY WHO IS IN SBW READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!
Just had an idea, DO NOT USE IT FOR THE NEXT SHOW!! EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:16 am by Ryu Dokita

» HAPPY EASTER!!!
Just had an idea, DO NOT USE IT FOR THE NEXT SHOW!! EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:42 pm by Kurt Angle 25310

Similar topics
SBW: Signs of the Evil Card
1. Abyssos vs Rage

2. Dartanain vs The Unstoppable David Ski

3. hellboyben99 vs "the man with the 7 scars"

4. El cholo & Mr. Leo vs the suicide TNA! & The Imogulator

5. Ryu Dokita vs the phenominal matt

6. Don Tito Mazza vs Clown Death

7. Fredddy & ECK vs Direx & Pinnacle of Awesome

Just had an idea, DO NOT USE IT FOR THE NEXT SHOW!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nick Hardy

Nick Hardy

Just had an idea, DO NOT USE IT FOR THE NEXT SHOW!! Empty
PostSubject: Just had an idea, DO NOT USE IT FOR THE NEXT SHOW!!   Just had an idea, DO NOT USE IT FOR THE NEXT SHOW!! EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 6:22 pm

I just read the first part of swift silvers/dark slayers feud and I got this idea for my personal storyline. if you are not okay with that, just say something!! And I also need King Davids "OK!"!
secondly it is not the right time to use this rp in a show BY FAR, but before I forget it, i want to post it!! so this rp is for my feud/friendship with king david, but it should not be used until the two of us fight against each other!
so my rp begins now:

The parking lot is on the Tron. Some of the huge cars of SBW stars are there, only one man watching out for them is walking around.
-
-
The gate is opened and the limousine of King David enters the area. Two of the guards are leading the huge car to its place between two black hummers. The driver exits the car and opens one the backdoors.
-
-
King David, accompanied by Jazimine, walks towards the locker room as the chauffer again wants to step into the limousine to await David's arrival after the show. Suddenly, one of the parking lot guards hits him with a steel chair!! The driver does not move, it appears as if he is knocked out cold!!
-
-
The guard, a tall man with a cap and big black sunglasses looks at the driver and carries him to one of the hummers, opens the backdoor and throws him right in it! He enters and drives off.
-
-

After the next segment:

-
-
The guard enters the parking lot again and gets into the second hummer. He turns around and crosses the parking lot to the other side. With full speed he comes back and drives against the limousine, which is totally damaged after this crash. This vehicle will not see the street again!!
-
-
The guard steps out of the hummer and takes of his glasses. It is NICK HARDY!! He scrapped the car of King David!!
-
-
He looks at what he has just done and runs towards the locker room. Meanwhile he throws away his uniform.
-
-

Again one segment later:

KING DAVID SHOULD HAVE WON A MATCH IN THE MEANWHILE AND ME, NICK HARDY DID NOT HELP HIM VERY MUCH, BECAUSE THIS RP IS ALREADY FOR THE END OF OUT FRIENDSHIP!!!

-
-
King David, Jazimine and Nick Hardy are sitting in Davids locker room. All three of them look very happy about the win of King David. All of a sudden, one of the parking lot guards enters and tells them about the crash in the lot. They exit and run in the direction of the lot.
-
-
As they enter and see the damaged limousine, King David begins to cry and Nick Hardy quickly catches him before he falls to the ground. Jazimine looks as if someone just punched her into her beautiful face. Hardy grabs into his pocket and pulls out his cell phone.
-
-
Nick Hardy: Steve! Come down here, someone damaged David's car, we need to carry him to his locker! NOW!

AGAIN A BREAK!!

-
-
King David walks in circles in his locker. Jazimine seems to feel with him, Nick Hardy is typing a message to someone and he looks as if his thoughts are wandering.
King David: Who the hell did that?? Someone crahes my car! MY CAR!!
-
-
Jazimine: Oh my darling!
-
-
She stands up to hug him.
-
-
King David: Not now Jazimine. I have to care about my car. None of you saw something, right?
-
-
Though Hardy is still writing a message, he shakes his head, just like Jazimine.
-
-
King David gets more aggressive. He throws a chair against the mirror, opens the door, pulls it off the wall and throws it into the shower.
-
-
King David: I want to get this person and... I will hunt him down. This person will never ever mess up with me when I am finished with him. No one does that to the greatest wrestler in this company.
-
-
He pauses and thinks for a moment.
-
-
King David: I got it. The person that gets this idiot will gain 10,000$. This bounty is on the stake as of now.
-
-
Suddenly Nick Hardy seems to be listening and stops typing.
-
-
Nick Hardy: Davi-, Your Majesty! I will get this person until our next show!!! I guarantee.
-
-
King David: Alright man. Thank you very much.

The camers fades out.

THIS IS ONLY THE IDEA, IT IS GETTING LATE, I WILL IMPROVE MY WORK TOMMORROW!!!

Last edited by Nick Hardy on Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Ish
Admin
Mr. Ish

Just had an idea, DO NOT USE IT FOR THE NEXT SHOW!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just had an idea, DO NOT USE IT FOR THE NEXT SHOW!!   Just had an idea, DO NOT USE IT FOR THE NEXT SHOW!! EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 9:08 pm

well written rp. as you said, cannot be used that early.
Back to top Go down
https://superbashwrestling.forumotion.com

Just had an idea, DO NOT USE IT FOR THE NEXT SHOW!!
Page 1 of 1