Super Bash Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bash the Ring!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SBW: Destiny Revealed - Monday @ 5:00 Server Time
SBW: Road To Survival - Friday @ 5:00 Server Time
Latest topics
» Yet another post.....
Rikishi's Future EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:58 am by Kurt Angle 25310

» реальные секс знакомства в сарапуле
Rikishi's Future EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:06 pm by Guest

» интим знакомство в казани с малолетками
Rikishi's Future EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:46 pm by Guest

» онлайн секс знакомства украина
Rikishi's Future EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

» purchase facebook fans xx
Rikishi's Future EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:59 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f1
Rikishi's Future EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:24 pm by Guest

» славянск знакомства
Rikishi's Future EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:00 am by Guest

» EVERYBODY WHO IS IN SBW READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!
Rikishi's Future EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:16 am by Ryu Dokita

» HAPPY EASTER!!!
Rikishi's Future EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:42 pm by Kurt Angle 25310

Similar topics
SBW: Signs of the Evil Card
1. Abyssos vs Rage

2. Dartanain vs The Unstoppable David Ski

3. hellboyben99 vs "the man with the 7 scars"

4. El cholo & Mr. Leo vs the suicide TNA! & The Imogulator

5. Ryu Dokita vs the phenominal matt

6. Don Tito Mazza vs Clown Death

7. Fredddy & ECK vs Direx & Pinnacle of Awesome

Rikishi's Future

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rikishi

Rikishi

Rikishi's Future Empty
PostSubject: Rikishi's Future   Rikishi's Future EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 1:34 am

A cameraman follows Rikishi as he heads towards the General Manager's office. As Rikishi approaches the door, he opens the door and walks straight into the office. Walks straight up to the nearby desk and smiles toward Mr. Ish.
-
-
Rikishi: "Mr. Ish i've come to talk with you about a few things. First off i'd like to thank you for allowing me into your federation, and trust me you won't regret it. I'll be bringing something that has never been seen before, and that's my two friends right here."
-
-
Rikishi flashes a quick smile and slaps his ass cheeks real quick. Rikishi paces around the room.
-
-
Rikishi: "Whether or not you put me in the show tonight is up to you, but trust me, once I've had made debut match and you've seen what i'm capable you won't regret signing me. I don't want to sound too cocky, but there's not one wrestler here who's man enough to take me on. No matter how many wrestlers you throw at me, one, two, or even three. I'll take them down without breaking a sweat. But within a matter of time, i'll rise to the top, and show you what i'm made of."
-
-
Rikishi walks in front of Ish's desk and awaits for a response.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Ish
Admin
Mr. Ish

Rikishi's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rikishi's Future   Rikishi's Future EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 1:41 am

Mr. Ish smiles deeply and quietly studies Rikishi very carefully. He now leans back on his chair and starts swinging on it. He then quickly hesitates and talks back to Rikishi.
-
-
Mr. Ish: You wont believe me Rikishi, but I like cocky people. They are the guy who have no freight to take on anyone.. But im really concerned about a couple of things.
-
-
Mr. Ish: You see, I had a guy called Kurt Angle 25310 who talked to me the exact same way you did. I decided to give him a chance at the big stage after he proved himself for a couple of shows. All of a sudden, in the PPV.. he destroys everything I had in mind by going over with El Cholo betraying me..me who signed him and believed in him every step of the way. I dont want you to be like him, I tell you this early for a reason.. I like you for your cockyness and fight. Ive seen you fight, trust me.. I love it!

Last edited by Mr. Ish on Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://superbashwrestling.forumotion.com
Rikishi

Rikishi

Rikishi's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rikishi's Future   Rikishi's Future EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 1:52 am

Rikishi slowly begins to smile while listening to Ish. Rikishi moves closer towards Ish.
-
-
Rikishi: "I understand where your coming from but trust me. I won't bite the hand that feeds me. You help me out, and I won't be backing out on you anytime soon. So pretty much, you scratch my back, I scratch your back."
-
-
Rikishi starts to pace around the room once more.
-
-
Rikishi: "As for this Kurt Anlge 25310, i've been informed about the situation at hand, and the mockery that's being run by El Cholo. Sir, I believe it to be disgusting how you help these man become superstars only to be back stabbed by them in the end."
-
-
Rikishi flashes a quick smile towards the General manager
-
-
Rikishi: "Just put me in the ring. I'll show you what i'm made of."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Ish
Admin
Mr. Ish

Rikishi's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rikishi's Future   Rikishi's Future EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 1:57 am

Mr. Ish stands up, smiles and heads toward Rikishi. He stares at him for a couple of seconds and gives him a huge pat in the back. Rikishi smiles back as Mr. Ish replies.
-
-
Mr. Ish: I am extremely glad you think this way Riki. I really respect you already! You seem like a great guy with plenty of heart, rage, and adrenaline inside you. You are the kind of superstar I love doing ym job for.
-
-
Mr. Ish: Im glad I had this conversation with you Riki. Thats all I wanted to talk to you about, plain and simple..do you have something to add before we conclude with this conversation?
Back to top Go down
Rikishi

Rikishi

Rikishi's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rikishi's Future   Rikishi's Future EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 2:03 am

Rikishi Smiles as Ish compliments him.
-
-
Rikishi: "I can't think of anything else I want to talk about. I guess I better get going. Well thanks for everything."
-
-
Rikishi backs away from Ish, and exits the room.
Back to top Go down
Nick Hardy

Nick Hardy

Rikishi's Future Empty
PostSubject: Hardy returns   Rikishi's Future EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:40 am

...but before he reaches the door someone comes in. It is Nick Hardy. He wears some nice training suit in green and black. He has his trademark glasses on and smiles at the two men standing in front of him. He enters the room and now stands exactly in before Rikishi. Their heads are about to touch as Nick begins to speak.
-
-
Nick Hardy: I heard of guy called Rikishi debuting tonight. They are saying he claims to be special, to be made of something special. He is said to call himself to be better than everyone else. I actually thought, this man has to look really impressive, but as I am standing here right now and wathcin at this little dog, I wonder if you are indeed Rikishi.
-
-
He does not smile anymore but looks seriously angry at Rikishi. Mr. Ish sits at his desk and watches the two wrestlers.
-
-
Nick Hardy: Rikishi, I heard you telling everone that would listen, that you are the best in this federation. I doubt that. I wonder, if could even stand after a match with me.
-
-
Rikishi does not move one bit and stares at Hardy. While Hardy is talking to Rikishi in the GMs office, the GM stays quiet.
-
-
Nick Hardy: But that is not why I came here. I wanted to talk to our General Manager, the great Mr. Ish. The man, who is leading RTS in its fight against El Cholo's group of figures of fun. In my opinion this isn't even worth to be called a fight.
-
-
Hardy walks around Rikishi and turns to Mr. Ish.
-
-
Nick Hardy: With me on your side you have absolutely nothing to fear, GM. I promise, I will do everything that is within my power to become and stay the superior brand of SBW.
-
-
Both Rikishi and Mr. Ish say nothing.
-
-
Nick Hardy: I am doing this because I respect Mr. Ish. He signed me and gave me the chance to go my own way. And as this... guy here just said-
-
-
He points at Rikishi.
-
-
Nick Hardy: -I do not bite the hand that feeds me.
-
-
He again turns around to Rikishi.
-
-
Nick Hardy: And even if I have to work with some so called wrestlers, I will still give everything I have.
-
-
He goes on to leave the room.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Ish
Admin
Mr. Ish

Rikishi's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rikishi's Future   Rikishi's Future EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 11:44 pm

Oo.. a storlyine being formed..great reply nick Razz
Back to top Go down
Rikishi

Rikishi

Rikishi's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rikishi's Future   Rikishi's Future EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 8:30 pm

Rikishi extend his arm out in front of Nick, which prevents him from leaving the room.
-
-
Rikishi: "Whoa, whoa, whoa! Who do you think you are!?"
-
-
Rikishi moves in front of Nick, and stands inches from him.
-
-
Rikishi: "Barging in here like you own this place. Look here buddy, don't come in here acting all high and mighty."
-
-
Nick stays quiet.
-
-
Rikishi: "What you've got nothing to say? You were all talk just a few second ago."
-
-
Nick just snickers. Rikishi stares toward nick while angers fills his eyes.
-
-
Rikishi: "I'm going to wipe the sorry little smile off your face. Tonight night i'm here trying to make my debut, and you know what? What better way for me to make my debut than to beat some sorry excuse for a wrestler on my first night?"
-
-
Rikishi walks up face to face with Nick.
-
-
Rikishi: "What do you say? Think your man enough to take me on?"
-
-
Rikishi stays silent and awaits for Nick to respond.
Back to top Go down
Nick Hardy

Nick Hardy

Rikishi's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rikishi's Future   Rikishi's Future EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 5:03 pm

Nick stares at Rikishi. He then turns his head around and looks at Mr. Ish.
-
-
Nick Hardy: Well, if our General Manager is alright with it, why shouldn't I be the one to ruin your debut? I will show everyone watching, tht I am the best man at the side of Mr. Ish. I accept your challenge.
-
-
Nick turns around and leaves.
Back to top Go down
Rikishi

Rikishi

Rikishi's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rikishi's Future   Rikishi's Future EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 6:19 pm

Rikishi watches Nick as he leaves the room.
-
-
Rikishi: "There's no way i'm going to lose to an amateur like him. By the end of the match-"
-
-
Rikishi flashes a quick smirk, and begins to smack his ass cheeks.
-
-
Rikishi: "-he'll have gotten the chance to be up close and personal with my two colleagues."
-
-
Rikishi proceeds to leave the room.
Back to top Go down
Nick Hardy

Nick Hardy

Rikishi's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rikishi's Future   Rikishi's Future EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 6:20 am

sounds pretty good to that point. i think if we want to make it a real storyline we should not have a regular ending to this match. because if we meet one on one in the first show, what would we have to fight bout the rest of the season? maybe, and that is what ish asked me for, maybe we have another paticipant, who comes in while we are fighting and destroys the two of us, being the third one to claim to be the best of rts and to be its leader?! i think this step could create a great storyline.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Ish
Admin
Mr. Ish

Rikishi's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rikishi's Future   Rikishi's Future EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 12:10 pm

that could be a good idea..but then we have the qualifying matches for the roster storylines.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rikishi's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rikishi's Future   Rikishi's Future Empty

Back to top Go down

Rikishi's Future
Page 1 of 1