Super Bash Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bash the Ring!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SBW: Destiny Revealed - Monday @ 5:00 Server Time
SBW: Road To Survival - Friday @ 5:00 Server Time
Latest topics
» Yet another post.....
Future Gohan's introduction EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:58 am by Kurt Angle 25310

» реальные секс знакомства в сарапуле
Future Gohan's introduction EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:06 pm by Guest

» интим знакомство в казани с малолетками
Future Gohan's introduction EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:46 pm by Guest

» онлайн секс знакомства украина
Future Gohan's introduction EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

» purchase facebook fans xx
Future Gohan's introduction EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:59 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f1
Future Gohan's introduction EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:24 pm by Guest

» славянск знакомства
Future Gohan's introduction EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:00 am by Guest

» EVERYBODY WHO IS IN SBW READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!
Future Gohan's introduction EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:16 am by Ryu Dokita

» HAPPY EASTER!!!
Future Gohan's introduction EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:42 pm by Kurt Angle 25310

Similar topics
SBW: Signs of the Evil Card
1. Abyssos vs Rage

2. Dartanain vs The Unstoppable David Ski

3. hellboyben99 vs "the man with the 7 scars"

4. El cholo & Mr. Leo vs the suicide TNA! & The Imogulator

5. Ryu Dokita vs the phenominal matt

6. Don Tito Mazza vs Clown Death

7. Fredddy & ECK vs Direx & Pinnacle of Awesome

Future Gohan's introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Future Gohan

Future Gohan

Future Gohan's introduction Empty
PostSubject: Future Gohan's introduction   Future Gohan's introduction EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:28 am

A series of coloured spotlights creates a terrific lightshow whit some strange beams flow from the celling
and many changing-coloured pyrotechnics flash all the way on the titan tron and a film clip is showing future gohan's most awesome moves and power
Future Gohan makes his way to the ring
wearing a white cape with large shoulders, a blue martial arts stile fighting suit and some strange looking shoes
driving an awesome audi concept car
with his lover who kisses him burning with passion when suddenly, a ritmatic song begins. And there he is, the newest adition of Super Bash Wrestling, FUTURE GOHAN. He makes he’s way to the ring while the crowd cheers he’s name in a chant ‘’FUTURE, FUTURE, FUTURE’’.

-
-
John Carlson: Well, what do you know? It looks like our new adition has a lot of fans here in the arena which means our GM Mr. Ish made a good deal.
-
-
Ken Schram: Are you kidding? The kid hasn’t got nearly as meny fans as other superstars here, and in my opinion he’s way to inexperienced for this. He should just return back home, to he’s momy…
-
-
John Carlson: Oh come on men, you have to give the guy a chance. He worked hard to get here, so he deserves a place in our show. Besides, you don’t even know what the boy is capable of, so let’s just wait and see what he can do.
-
-
Ken Schram: Whatever you say John, but for me it look’s like a waste of time…
-
-
Future Gohan is in the middle of the ring, he take’s a mic and the crowd is cheering he’s name again ‘’FUTURE GOHAN, FUTURE GOHAN, FUTURE GOHAN’’. Then Future rises he’s arm, holding the mic, and makes a skilfull trick silencing the fans…
-
-
Future Gohan: My lord, am I blessed. I am blessed to have such ‘OVERWHELMING FANS’…
-
-
The fans continue to cheer for Gohan.
-
-
Future Gohan: I can’t ask for a beter welcoming from you peoples, and I can’t be more overjoyed than this. I just hope you guys will continue to cheer me on like this FOREVER… I thank you all… But now let’s talk about something else. First of all, I am very glad to be on this great show and I have to thank Mr. Ish for the opportunity, so let’s hear it guys for our GM EL CHOLO…
-
-
The crowd cheers very loud ‘’CHOLO, CHOLO, CHOLO’’
-
-
Future Gohan: Thank you, that was great. Now the soul reason I came to Super Bash Wrestling is very simple. I want to prove myself in front of the entire world of wrestling, that I am wordy to be a superstar, that I am wordy to stand on the greatest stage of all, among all the others superstars and legends…But…I stil have to work til I reach that goal, I stil have to work til I become a superstar, and I want to prove myself that I am capable of doing so and whit this, I want to give a mesaje to all the other guys, waiting in the backstage, some probably laughing at me, that I will not stop til I get what I want, and I wil not stop til EVERYONE recognize me as a true superstar…
-
-
The crowd goes wild at the sound of Gohans high intentions.
-
-
John Carlson: Well, it looks like our young, but spirited fighter made he’s point don’t you think Ken?
-
-
Ken Schram: Oh please, this guy is a totally nuts! He thinks that he can compete at the same level as our superstars?! I think he’s brain must be malfunctioning. I mean, WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS?
-
-
Future Gohan make’s a sign whit he’s finger showing he stil has something to say.
-
-
Future Gohan: But.. I am not finished… While I came here, I heard that the Federation is actually split in two. And my GM is not Mr. Ish, but El Cholo.. I also heard that those two are actually in a very heated competition for power and glory and that El Cholo has an advantage.. Well, as a new guy I do not want to get involved until El Cholo tells me.. Anyway, this is something that exceeds me for the time being so I will not bother whit it either..
-
-
Future Gohans music rols again, when all of sudden it is interrupted by another music…
-
-
Ken Schram: Oh yeah! Finaly! I was getting bored of this…it’s him, it’s…

Last edited by Mr. Ish on Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:05 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : upgraded my entrance to suporter style)
Back to top Go down

Future Gohan's introduction
Page 1 of 1