Super Bash Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bash the Ring!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SBW: Destiny Revealed - Monday @ 5:00 Server Time
SBW: Road To Survival - Friday @ 5:00 Server Time
Latest topics
» Yet another post.....
Ryu's introduction and impact(pt. II of II) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:58 am by Kurt Angle 25310

» реальные секс знакомства в сарапуле
Ryu's introduction and impact(pt. II of II) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:06 pm by Guest

» интим знакомство в казани с малолетками
Ryu's introduction and impact(pt. II of II) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:46 pm by Guest

» онлайн секс знакомства украина
Ryu's introduction and impact(pt. II of II) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

» purchase facebook fans xx
Ryu's introduction and impact(pt. II of II) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:59 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f1
Ryu's introduction and impact(pt. II of II) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:24 pm by Guest

» славянск знакомства
Ryu's introduction and impact(pt. II of II) EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:00 am by Guest

» EVERYBODY WHO IS IN SBW READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!
Ryu's introduction and impact(pt. II of II) EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:16 am by Ryu Dokita

» HAPPY EASTER!!!
Ryu's introduction and impact(pt. II of II) EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:42 pm by Kurt Angle 25310

Similar topics
SBW: Signs of the Evil Card
1. Abyssos vs Rage

2. Dartanain vs The Unstoppable David Ski

3. hellboyben99 vs "the man with the 7 scars"

4. El cholo & Mr. Leo vs the suicide TNA! & The Imogulator

5. Ryu Dokita vs the phenominal matt

6. Don Tito Mazza vs Clown Death

7. Fredddy & ECK vs Direx & Pinnacle of Awesome

Ryu's introduction and impact(pt. II of II)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryu Dokita

Ryu's introduction and impact(pt. II of II) Empty
PostSubject: Ryu's introduction and impact(pt. II of II)   Ryu's introduction and impact(pt. II of II) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:45 am

John Carlson: Welcome back ladies and gentleman, I've just been handed a piece of information stating that Ryu Dokita will demostrate "7 Floors of Hell" for us shortly. It goes on the state that is his finisher that he created and it is something that we will never see anywhere else. The brainchild of this newcomer is about to be unleashed upon SBW. Sounds exciting!
-
-
Ken Schram: What the hell? Who shows off their finisher? This guy is a attention seeking hound. & what kind of name is '7 Floors of Hell' for a fin, anyway?
-
-

John Carlson: Ken, shut up and watch, you might be impressed.

-
-
Ken Schram: if this silly demonstration impresses me, I'll pay you $500 on the spot. No joke.
-
-
John Carlson: Ok, you're on!
-
-
"Airplanes" by B.O.B. plays throughtout the arena as Ryu Dokita makes his way to rindside with a 40 foot ladder. He signals to the techs and they stack 7 tables atop each other with a pane of glass in between each table. Atop the last table is a life-sized dummy, designed to the average height and weight of a wrestler.
-
-
John Carlson: What in the world is he thinking? This is insane! He can't do this and survive!
-
-
Ken Schram: Screw him, I might be out $500 bucks!
-
-
Ryu Dokita climbs the ladder and the crowd grows eerily silent. Ryu Dokita dives off the ladder and performs a Dragon Whip Chain Moonsault to the simulated opponent, crashing himsr=elf and the dummy through all 7 tables executing a Legendary 7 Floors Of Hell!!!
-
-
John Carlson: OH...MY...GOD!! Did he just commit suicide on national tv?!

-
-
Ken Schram: What the (bleep)?! That idiot just cost me $500! Uh, John, can I pay you in chips...potat, perhaps?
-
-
Miracously, Ryu dokita is unharmed, just shaken up a bit. He emerges from the broken tables and shattered glass and grabs a mic.
-
-
John Carlson: NO WAY! There is no plausible explanation for him to be alive right now. This kid is truly amazing!
-
-
Ken Schram: I have to agree with you there, John. This kid is something else.

-
-
Ryu Dokita: That, ladies and gentleman is my gift to you, hopefully, there will be no returns. If you'd like to see this as a match, let the powers that be know. Thank you.

-
-
John Carlson: That can't be a match, can it?! If so, this will be a first; someone's fin turned into a match. I hope management is listening and watching because this crowd is going nuts. Oh, and Ken, I'd like my payment is greenbacks. Not chips.
-
-

Ken Schram: Management will never saction this as a match. Too much of a liability. Can we work out a payment plan of $20 bucks a wee?

-
-
John Carlson: No, Ken, maybe if you wouldn't've doubted the kid you wouldn't be in this perdicament. Pay up.
-
-
Ken Schram(mumbling something that sounds "damn"): Here you go, $500, as promised.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Brandon Murphy

Ryu's introduction and impact(pt. II of II)
Page 1 of 1