Super Bash Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bash the Ring!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SBW: Destiny Revealed - Monday @ 5:00 Server Time
SBW: Road To Survival - Friday @ 5:00 Server Time
Latest topics
» Yet another post.....
Ryu's introduction and impact(pt. I of II) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:58 am by Kurt Angle 25310

» реальные секс знакомства в сарапуле
Ryu's introduction and impact(pt. I of II) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:06 pm by Guest

» интим знакомство в казани с малолетками
Ryu's introduction and impact(pt. I of II) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:46 pm by Guest

» онлайн секс знакомства украина
Ryu's introduction and impact(pt. I of II) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

» purchase facebook fans xx
Ryu's introduction and impact(pt. I of II) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:59 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f1
Ryu's introduction and impact(pt. I of II) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:24 pm by Guest

» славянск знакомства
Ryu's introduction and impact(pt. I of II) EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:00 am by Guest

» EVERYBODY WHO IS IN SBW READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!
Ryu's introduction and impact(pt. I of II) EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:16 am by Ryu Dokita

» HAPPY EASTER!!!
Ryu's introduction and impact(pt. I of II) EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:42 pm by Kurt Angle 25310

Similar topics
SBW: Signs of the Evil Card
1. Abyssos vs Rage

2. Dartanain vs The Unstoppable David Ski

3. hellboyben99 vs "the man with the 7 scars"

4. El cholo & Mr. Leo vs the suicide TNA! & The Imogulator

5. Ryu Dokita vs the phenominal matt

6. Don Tito Mazza vs Clown Death

7. Fredddy & ECK vs Direx & Pinnacle of Awesome

Ryu's introduction and impact(pt. I of II)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryu Dokita

Ryu's introduction and impact(pt. I of II) Empty
PostSubject: Ryu's introduction and impact(pt. I of II)   Ryu's introduction and impact(pt. I of II) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:09 am

John Carlson: Hello, folks, and welcome to Super Bash Wrestling!! Tonight's program will surely be magical. We have some great athletes that will amaze and entertain you.
-
-
Ken Schram: Ok, John, let's be realistic. Alot of these guys won
't be around in 3-6 months. But, anyway, we do have an exciting show for you tonight.

-
-
Suddenly, "Airplanes" by B.O.B. can be heard playing throughout the arena as a deep purple Acura NSX rolls into the arena.
-
-
John Carlson: I wonder who this could be?
-
-
Ken Schram: What the hell is that thing? A mobile version of Barney?
-
-
A guy steps out of the car wearing a face mask, black T-shirt with white lettering that reads "Flaming Lotus Blossom Dojo" on the front and the letters are outlined in golden flames and on the back of the shirt is the picture of a flaming lotus blossom. He's also wearing black pants with a golden dragon on one pant leg and a white dragon on the other and has sword strapped to his back and a small sling across his shoulder. He steps in the ring and grabs a mic.
-
-
Man: Hello, everyone, my name's Ryu Dokita and I'm glad to be here in SBW!! I am here to amaze, dazzle and hopefully, entertain you, because, let's face it, you spend your hard earned cash to take you away from everyday life. To give you a short history of, I was born completely blind and started studying Brazilian martial arts at 5. I have studied with soeme legends including the Gracie family, Eddy Gordo, TiKing, and paul Phoenix. At 14, I won A worldwide tournament called The King of The Iron Fist and was the youngest person toever win.I'm a hard worker and love to entertain. I want to thank you guys for the opportunity to perform for you and I have something in store for everyone tonight later on. Thank you for listening.
-
-
Ryu Dokita climbs the turnbuckle, points to the fans and performs a triple backflip off tthe top rope and repeats the process from each turnbuckle.
-
-
John Carlson: Well, I like this guy. He's battled adversity and he has overcomed them. Plus, he has some really sweet moves!
-
-
Ken Schram: I'm sorry, John, but all I heard this guy say was that he was completely blind. How in the hell is he going to last half a second in this fed? Management must be losing their minds, signing blind people as wrestlers. What's next? A man bound to a wheelchair?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Brandon Murphy

Ryu's introduction and impact(pt. I of II)
Page 1 of 1