Super Bash Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bash the Ring!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SBW: Destiny Revealed - Monday @ 5:00 Server Time
SBW: Road To Survival - Friday @ 5:00 Server Time
Latest topics
» Yet another post.....
El Cholo Gone Mad EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:58 am by Kurt Angle 25310

» реальные секс знакомства в сарапуле
El Cholo Gone Mad EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:06 pm by Guest

» интим знакомство в казани с малолетками
El Cholo Gone Mad EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:46 pm by Guest

» онлайн секс знакомства украина
El Cholo Gone Mad EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

» purchase facebook fans xx
El Cholo Gone Mad EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:59 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f1
El Cholo Gone Mad EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:24 pm by Guest

» славянск знакомства
El Cholo Gone Mad EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:00 am by Guest

» EVERYBODY WHO IS IN SBW READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!
El Cholo Gone Mad EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:16 am by Ryu Dokita

» HAPPY EASTER!!!
El Cholo Gone Mad EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:42 pm by Kurt Angle 25310

Similar topics
SBW: Signs of the Evil Card
1. Abyssos vs Rage

2. Dartanain vs The Unstoppable David Ski

3. hellboyben99 vs "the man with the 7 scars"

4. El cholo & Mr. Leo vs the suicide TNA! & The Imogulator

5. Ryu Dokita vs the phenominal matt

6. Don Tito Mazza vs Clown Death

7. Fredddy & ECK vs Direx & Pinnacle of Awesome

El Cholo Gone Mad

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
El Cholo

El Cholo Gone Mad Empty
PostSubject: El Cholo Gone Mad   El Cholo Gone Mad EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 4:32 pm

The camera zooms in to El Cholo's officer where El Cholo is being seen sitting down on his chair. El Cholo has an angry expression in his face as Mr. Leo and Ashley are being seen worried. El Cholo begins to speak.
-
-
El Cholo: How dare Fredddy talk back to me like that. He has no idea what kind of trouble he has got himself in to this time. Now he is the Number 1 Contender for my title as will for pinning that worthless slime Kurt Angle.
-
-
Mr. Leo: Boss calm down don't worry i will handle Fredddy if you want me too. Atleast we know his weakness by looking at his old matches aswill.
-
-
El Cholo: Still even you know that Fredddy is to strong for the both of us. We need to find another way to beat him and if we don't then this Super Bash Championship Title is good as gone.
-
-
Ashley stays in the corner trying not to get notice.
-
-
El Cholo: So what if we just sneak attack him during our match or something. Nah nevermind that would not work. I will think of a way to finally get rid of him forever.
-
-
Ashley: Shouldn't you to be leaving now for your match El Cholo? Do not forget that you are facing Mr. Leo over there in a match.
-
-
El Cholo: Oh yea that is right Ashley. Thank you for reminding me of our friendly warm-up match.
-
-
Mr Leo: Yea I almost forgot as will. Let us leave then and prepare for our match.
-
-
Both men leave as Fredddy arrives unseen by El Cholo and Mr. Leo and heads toward Ashley.

(Reply Fredddy)
Back to top Go down
fredddy

El Cholo Gone Mad Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Cholo Gone Mad   El Cholo Gone Mad EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 4:42 pm

Fredddy walks towards Ashley.
-
-
Fredddy: hey Ashley.. i believe you should tell your so called boyfriend and his mate Mr. Leo to watch their backs. Because now that i am #1 Contender. i will challenge your boyfriend whenever i feel like it.. and you know what.. no one can stop me.
-
-
Ashley: Why are you doing this fredddy??
-
-
Fredddy looks at Ashley.
-
-
Fredddy: Are you serious? Your asking me that question? It has to do with the title, i did have feelings for you Ashley, but they are all gone now.. you can forget it.. Your man El cholo. Is weak.. and ill prove that to him.. when im good and ready. So just remember.. He wont be wearing that title anymore.. and if Mr. Leo wants to fight me.. he can go ahead.. ill be ready for him. You know what im gonna wait here until El cholo comes back.. So i think you should run off to him and tell him im here.
-
-
Fredddy waits for El Cholo.[/b]
[El Cholo Reply]
Back to top Go down
El Cholo

El Cholo Gone Mad Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Cholo Gone Mad   El Cholo Gone Mad EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 10:00 pm

El Cholo and Mr. Leo both arrive at the scene after thier match. El Cholo and Mr. Leo open the door and see Fredddy thier sitting on the desk waiting for them. El Cholo begins to speak.
-
-
El Cholo: Fredddy aha what you doing here man? It looks like wait aha this is so funny that when i tell you man your going to laugh trust me i did.
-
-
Fredddy: Will what is it then?
-
-
El Cholo: It seems that thier has been an error in our will i should say your contract. It seems that you are not suppose to be in this federation right now and that you should be in Mr. Ish's federation. So with that you are stript from Number 1 Contender and Kurt is back in it.
-
-
Mr. Leo: This is going to be fun.
-
-
Both Mr. Leo and El Cholo head toward Fredddy and start to throw some punches but Fredddy escapes and heads toward the door.

(Fredddy you will get a title shot in Ish's fed.)
Back to top Go down
Mr. Ish
Admin
Mr. Ish

El Cholo Gone Mad Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Cholo Gone Mad   El Cholo Gone Mad EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 4:23 am

fredddy is still in SOE. just to clear up
Back to top Go down
https://superbashwrestling.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

El Cholo Gone Mad Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Cholo Gone Mad   El Cholo Gone Mad Empty

Back to top Go down

El Cholo Gone Mad
Page 1 of 1