Super Bash Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bash the Ring!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SBW: Destiny Revealed - Monday @ 5:00 Server Time
SBW: Road To Survival - Friday @ 5:00 Server Time
Latest topics
» Yet another post.....
Funnel Web Calls out El Cholo EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:58 am by Kurt Angle 25310

» реальные секс знакомства в сарапуле
Funnel Web Calls out El Cholo EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:06 pm by Guest

» интим знакомство в казани с малолетками
Funnel Web Calls out El Cholo EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:46 pm by Guest

» онлайн секс знакомства украина
Funnel Web Calls out El Cholo EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

» purchase facebook fans xx
Funnel Web Calls out El Cholo EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:59 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f1
Funnel Web Calls out El Cholo EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:24 pm by Guest

» славянск знакомства
Funnel Web Calls out El Cholo EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:00 am by Guest

» EVERYBODY WHO IS IN SBW READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!
Funnel Web Calls out El Cholo EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:16 am by Ryu Dokita

» HAPPY EASTER!!!
Funnel Web Calls out El Cholo EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:42 pm by Kurt Angle 25310

Similar topics
SBW: Signs of the Evil Card
1. Abyssos vs Rage

2. Dartanain vs The Unstoppable David Ski

3. hellboyben99 vs "the man with the 7 scars"

4. El cholo & Mr. Leo vs the suicide TNA! & The Imogulator

5. Ryu Dokita vs the phenominal matt

6. Don Tito Mazza vs Clown Death

7. Fredddy & ECK vs Direx & Pinnacle of Awesome

Funnel Web Calls out El Cholo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Funnel Web

Funnel Web

Funnel Web Calls out El Cholo Empty
PostSubject: Funnel Web Calls out El Cholo   Funnel Web Calls out El Cholo EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 6:03 pm

John Carlson: Now that was an exciteing match , but now we need to get back to the ring....

-
-
Ken Schram: Yea , and look who's standing in the ring!

-
-
John Carlson: It look's like we are about to have an interview , cause Rex Rojas is standing in the ring with an mic........

-
-
The cam pull's off of the announcer,s and focus,s on Rex standing in the ring....

-
-
Rex Rojas: Ladies , and gentlemen at this moment , it give,s me great honor,s to introduce to you an great upcoming superstar of SBW , last week he , and his team mate Rage took on your on Gm , and Vgm , but this week he want's an single match , so let's get this superstar out to find out who he want's to challenge.....
-
-
Firework's blast off from the ring post's , and black smoke surround's the arena , and the ring , as you hear Funnel Web's music blast from the arena's speaker's........
-
-
Funnel Web come's though the curtain's wereing his black mask with an spider on it , dressed in black jean's , with no shirt on , putting his finger's at the crowd......
-
-
Funnel web step's into the ring , and walk's up to Rex....
-
-
Rex Rojas: Funnel Web , I hear you have someone in mind for tonight's show , and we are dieing to find out who you want to challenge here live tonight.....
-
-
Funnel web grab's the mic out of rex's hand , and push's rex to the ground......
-
-
Funnel Web: Look here you little punk , I don't need you to introduce me , so make sure it doesn't happen again , now get your butt out of this ring before I do more then just push you around....
-
-
Rex Rojas run's out of the ring , and then run's though the curtain backstage....
-
-
Funnel Web: Now that I got that punk out of the ring , let me get down to business , "Funnel web grab's the cam , and make's sure the cam is pointing directly at him"El Cholo you try to cheat last week to get an win on me , so I want your punk butt in an one on one match here live tonight , and if I don't get what I want then I'll make sure one way or the other that you will pay tonight before this show is over with.........
-
-
Funnel Web drop's the mic , and exit's the ring.........
-
-

John Carlson: There you have it fan's , I guess only time will tell if he get's the vgm in the ring or not , but for now let's get back to the ring for more action......

Part 2 for after the show.....

The cam is focusing on the parking lot , as you see El Cholo get into his car........at the moment El Cholo open's his door , you see an man in an black mask run up with an bat in his hand's , and smash's El Cholo in the back of his head........

John Carlson: We need to get medic's to the parking lot , and fast , Ladies and Gentlemen at home we are very sorry for what has taken place , but stay toon to next week's show to find out the condition of El Cholo , and to find out who the man in the black mask is , as for now I'am your host John Carlson saying good night......

Ok the first rp need's to go before my match up if I have one , and the second rp needs to go at the very end , and I hope el cholo is down with this if not just leave an message here so I can fix the rp, dont forget this rp is for the second show...
Back to top Go down
Mr. Ish
Admin
Mr. Ish

PostSubject: Re: Funnel Web Calls out El Cholo   Funnel Web Calls out El Cholo EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:09 am

i will use the part one for the show.
but i cannot use part 2 due to being too early for events like those.
Also, me and El Cholo are currently in a pretty good feud.
Back to top Go down
https://superbashwrestling.forumotion.com
Funnel Web

Funnel Web

PostSubject: funel web   Funnel Web Calls out El Cholo EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 10:01 pm

yea but doesnt matter , you can make it like an three way dance buddy , and have it where one show you verse him then i could interfear then the other show i could fight him and you come in the ring and mess the match up some how , then at the ppv , which is the last show of the season you could edit an match where you and me both fight him for some sourt of title , would be an good feud for us and an good main event for the ppv.........just let me know something soon.....
Back to top Go down
Mr. Ish
Admin
Mr. Ish

PostSubject: Re: Funnel Web Calls out El Cholo   Funnel Web Calls out El Cholo EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 10:49 pm

well, me and cholo already planned out our feud. But if you wanna do it the way you said, we could do that. But the problem is the appearances and how were gonna work each of em out.
Back to top Go down
https://superbashwrestling.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funnel Web Calls out El Cholo   Funnel Web Calls out El Cholo Empty

Back to top Go down

Funnel Web Calls out El Cholo
Page 1 of 1