Super Bash Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bash the Ring!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SBW: Destiny Revealed - Monday @ 5:00 Server Time
SBW: Road To Survival - Friday @ 5:00 Server Time
Latest topics
» Yet another post.....
Nick Hardy attacks Rikishi, part two EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:58 am by Kurt Angle 25310

» реальные секс знакомства в сарапуле
Nick Hardy attacks Rikishi, part two EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:06 pm by Guest

» интим знакомство в казани с малолетками
Nick Hardy attacks Rikishi, part two EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:46 pm by Guest

» онлайн секс знакомства украина
Nick Hardy attacks Rikishi, part two EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

» purchase facebook fans xx
Nick Hardy attacks Rikishi, part two EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:59 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f1
Nick Hardy attacks Rikishi, part two EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:24 pm by Guest

» славянск знакомства
Nick Hardy attacks Rikishi, part two EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:00 am by Guest

» EVERYBODY WHO IS IN SBW READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!
Nick Hardy attacks Rikishi, part two EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:16 am by Ryu Dokita

» HAPPY EASTER!!!
Nick Hardy attacks Rikishi, part two EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:42 pm by Kurt Angle 25310

Similar topics
SBW: Signs of the Evil Card
1. Abyssos vs Rage

2. Dartanain vs The Unstoppable David Ski

3. hellboyben99 vs "the man with the 7 scars"

4. El cholo & Mr. Leo vs the suicide TNA! & The Imogulator

5. Ryu Dokita vs the phenominal matt

6. Don Tito Mazza vs Clown Death

7. Fredddy & ECK vs Direx & Pinnacle of Awesome

Nick Hardy attacks Rikishi, part two

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nick Hardy

Nick Hardy

Nick Hardy attacks Rikishi, part two Empty
PostSubject: Nick Hardy attacks Rikishi, part two   Nick Hardy attacks Rikishi, part two EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 10:52 am

It has been a hard match for Rikishi. After a long battle against [INSERT RIKISHI'S OPPONENT FOR THE NEXT SHOW!] he finally has been succesful. But it was so intense that he directly walked to the doctor to ask him for a massage.
-
-
As it is his job, he wouldn't refuse and accompanied Rikishi to his locker. While arranging a bench for Rikishi to lay on, the doctor and Rikishi talk about the match and the happenings from last week's after match.
-
-
Doctor: Man that was a heck of a match. I have not watched such an intense match in quite a long time. The two of you were very into it right?
-
-
Rikishi: Sure, I am always into it. Losing is not an option for me. And finally I was the better man and I won. But a massage is important for me to relax.
-
-
Doctor: That's right, you seem to be tensed uo right here. What did you do?
-
-
Rikishi: Didn't you watch RTS last week? There was, aaaah, yeah that hurts. right there, last week this hooded man attacked me.
-
-
Doctor: Right I saw that. Did he hit you with a chair or something?
-
-
Rikishi: Yep.
-
-
Doctor: Do you know who it was?
-
-
Rikishi: I have no-
-
-
Suddenly the door gets crashed. Both men turn around to look at what or who caused this damage. But... nothing.
-
-
Rikishi seems to have a clue what happened.
-
-
Rikishi: Doc? Wait right here. You don't move, that's exactly like last week. Wait a second.
-
-
Slowly and looking straightly towards the door, Rikishi walks towars the exit. On his way he grabs one the chairs that stands inside the locker room.
-
-
The lights flicker and the room goes dark. Rikishi's heard breathing louder than before.
-
-
Rikishi: Doc, did you turn the lights out?
-
-
A man screams and it appears as if someone got pushed into wardrobe. As the lights go back on, Rikishi looks around and the doctor is on the floor, bleeding from his forehead. Rikishi spins around, lifting the chair, ready to hit someone or something. But the room is empty...
-
-
The room goes dark again and there is some noise like a spray. Rikishi makes a surprised noise someone falls to the ground.
-
-
As the lights turn on again, Rikishi is on the floor and presses his hands on his eyes, moaning in pain. The hooded man stands above him.
-
-
The camera fades out.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Ish
Admin
Mr. Ish

PostSubject: Re: Nick Hardy attacks Rikishi, part two   Nick Hardy attacks Rikishi, part two EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 12:58 pm

boy. great rp..tons of tension and mystery
Back to top Go down
https://superbashwrestling.forumotion.com
Nick Hardy

Nick Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Nick Hardy attacks Rikishi, part two   Nick Hardy attacks Rikishi, part two EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 4:32 pm

that means a lot to me... thank you!
Back to top Go down
Rikishi

Rikishi

PostSubject: Re: Nick Hardy attacks Rikishi, part two   Nick Hardy attacks Rikishi, part two EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 6:56 pm

Awesome Rp I Like where this is going! It's making a good storyline, sorry for not being active though.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Ish
Admin
Mr. Ish

PostSubject: Re: Nick Hardy attacks Rikishi, part two   Nick Hardy attacks Rikishi, part two EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 7:54 pm

the mystery shall last until next season..there will be a show where you will figure out who it is.
Back to top Go down
Nick Hardy

Nick Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Nick Hardy attacks Rikishi, part two   Nick Hardy attacks Rikishi, part two EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 6:14 am

so there won't be a match between the two of us at this season's PPV?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Ish
Admin
Mr. Ish

PostSubject: Re: Nick Hardy attacks Rikishi, part two   Nick Hardy attacks Rikishi, part two EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 10:40 am

well..I personally want the storyline to last a bit longer. Maybe we can do some shocking twist next season, something unexpected. Because if were still rping on each other on show 6, it wouldnt make sense to all of a sudden schedule a ppv match.

second reason, were having a 10 match qualifying show. So 10 matches, the 10 winners will participate in a 10 man EC at PPV for the bash hardcore championship.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nick Hardy attacks Rikishi, part two   Nick Hardy attacks Rikishi, part two Empty

Back to top Go down

Nick Hardy attacks Rikishi, part two
Page 1 of 1