Super Bash Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bash the Ring!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SBW: Destiny Revealed - Monday @ 5:00 Server Time
SBW: Road To Survival - Friday @ 5:00 Server Time
Latest topics
» Yet another post.....
PPV Chamber Signups EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:58 am by Kurt Angle 25310

» реальные секс знакомства в сарапуле
PPV Chamber Signups EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:06 pm by Guest

» интим знакомство в казани с малолетками
PPV Chamber Signups EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:46 pm by Guest

» онлайн секс знакомства украина
PPV Chamber Signups EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

» purchase facebook fans xx
PPV Chamber Signups EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:59 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f1
PPV Chamber Signups EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:24 pm by Guest

» славянск знакомства
PPV Chamber Signups EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:00 am by Guest

» EVERYBODY WHO IS IN SBW READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!
PPV Chamber Signups EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:16 am by Ryu Dokita

» HAPPY EASTER!!!
PPV Chamber Signups EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:42 pm by Kurt Angle 25310

Similar topics
SBW: Signs of the Evil Card
1. Abyssos vs Rage

2. Dartanain vs The Unstoppable David Ski

3. hellboyben99 vs "the man with the 7 scars"

4. El cholo & Mr. Leo vs the suicide TNA! & The Imogulator

5. Ryu Dokita vs the phenominal matt

6. Don Tito Mazza vs Clown Death

7. Fredddy & ECK vs Direx & Pinnacle of Awesome

PPV Chamber Signups

Go down 
+2
MJ Forester
Mr. Ish
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Ish
Admin
Mr. Ish

PPV Chamber Signups Empty
PostSubject: PPV Chamber Signups   PPV Chamber Signups EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 9:57 pm

okay guys, we are hosting an elimination chamber on the PPV for the bash hardcore championship. This will be a 10 man chamber..make sure to sign up here. You MUST rp for the PPV about this EC if you want to join the chamber.

Elimination chamber Signups:
1. Mr. Ish
2. Kurt Angle 25310
3. Future Gohan
4. Chronic Jay
5. Swift Silver
6. fredddy
7. Typhoon Berserk
8. MJ Forester
9. Burning Feather
10. the phenominal matt

Last edited by Mr. Ish on Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:39 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://superbashwrestling.forumotion.com
MJ Forester

MJ Forester

PostSubject: Re: PPV Chamber Signups   PPV Chamber Signups EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 6:16 am

:O ISH!! let me in this match and let me win... ive got amazing storylines for the hardcore championship... you probably wouldnt let me win :/ but if u did i would do the best rp's and be the best ever Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Typhoon Berserk

Typhoon Berserk

PostSubject: Re: PPV Chamber Signups   PPV Chamber Signups EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 5:52 pm

ill join
Back to top Go down
MJ Forester

MJ Forester

PostSubject: Re: PPV Chamber Signups   PPV Chamber Signups EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 6:17 pm

this is my storyline idea... everybody tell me if you think it would work

One of the guys is coming out and i jump him from the crowd and take his place in his pod and then enter the match last and win and become the new hardcore champion which i fluke retain for a few shows in MJ Foresters 15 minutes of fame... a 15 minute match which there can be up to 2 opponents for me... whoever has the pin at the end of the 15 minutes will become the new or will keep the championship
Back to top Go down
Mr. Ish
Admin
Mr. Ish

PostSubject: Re: PPV Chamber Signups   PPV Chamber Signups EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:14 pm

well. We cant plan out the winner, a lucky hat will Razz
Back to top Go down
Ryu Dokita

PostSubject: Entering The Chamber(in style)   PPV Chamber Signups EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 12:31 pm

John Carlson: Ladies & gentlemen, welcome to another breathtaking edition of RTS, we ha--

-

-

"Airplanes" by B.O.B. ft. Eminem & Halie Williams suddenly interrupts the proceddings as Ryu Dokita roars doen the ramp on his custom Kawasaki Dragon Z7. He wastes no time grabbing a mic & stepping into the ring.

-

-

John Carlson: What's Ryu doing here? He's on Signs Of The Evil and he's not scheduled to be on the show.

-

-

Ryu: Just like I jacked the show during a match last week, I decided to hijack it at the beginning to get Ish's attention. Ish, I want in the PPV's Elimination Chamber! Like my boy, B.O.B, it's my time to shine!! I'mm the guy with the most death defying moves in the business and my skills should be showcased on a grander scale. Now, I understand that there will be 9 other men in this match, including you, and I respect every last one of you and your abilities AND accomplishments, but this match won't be the same without The MasterMind.

-

-

The crowd boos raucously and chants "Ryu sucks!"

-

-

Ryu: Without the high flyin', death defyin', Ryu Dokita in this match rocking and shocking the crowd as only I can, the buy rates will plummet. So, with all that being said, I'm not leaving this ring until you come out, appear on the Tron, or do like NightCrawler and teleport into this ring and personally tell me that I'm in. I'm focused and ready to become a champion.

-

-

Ken Schram: Ryu is committing career suicide by calling out our GM, doesn't he realize that?

-

-

John Carlson: Ken, I don't think he CARES. Desperate times call for desperate measures, and for Ryu Dokita, THIS is a desperate time. He wants to become a champ so bad, that he feels that he HAS to get in this match.

-

-

Ryu: I know all about the qualifying matches and I don't care WHO my opponent is, they're going down. So, Ish, what do you say?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Brandon Murphy
Nick Hardy

Nick Hardy

PostSubject: Re: PPV Chamber Signups   PPV Chamber Signups EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 11:32 am

maybe rikishi should be schedulded to be in this match and I attack him before the match starts. than his place is filled by someone else. i guess this would fit the storyline. and i believe it would be cool if he has a match in the RTS show before the PPV. he and his opponent battle for the last place in this match and rikishi wins. then i attackl prior to the EC match and his opponent takes his spot.
what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Ish
Admin
Mr. Ish

PostSubject: Re: PPV Chamber Signups   PPV Chamber Signups EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 1:41 pm

that would be great, and who shall be its replacement when you attack?
Back to top Go down
MJ Forester

MJ Forester

PostSubject: Re: PPV Chamber Signups   PPV Chamber Signups EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 3:31 pm

if i dont win this match im gonna so upset Razz coz i will never do anything in this fed at my level
Back to top Go down
Nick Hardy

Nick Hardy

PostSubject: Re: PPV Chamber Signups   PPV Chamber Signups EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 3:59 pm

well ish i believe we will be able to find two more guys who want to paticipate in this match, i mean there is a title on the line! GUYS?
i don't know ish, in fact it really doesn't matter!
how many RTS shows are left, until we will have this PPV? because just 5 seconds ago, I had this idea: as usual Twisted Evil i attack rikishi at the last show before the PPV in his qulifying match for the last spot in the chamber. but my attack does not effect the outcome, rikishi wins his match and goes to the PPV as an entrant. i get angry about my failure and return for another ambush at the PPV. his opponent in the qualifying match would then be his replacement.
is that okay?
Back to top Go down
MJ Forester

MJ Forester

PostSubject: Re: PPV Chamber Signups   PPV Chamber Signups EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 4:49 pm

Nick how about before the PPV starts Rikishi is found unconscious and then you and his opponent from the qualifying match fight for his spot in the chamber on the first match on the card
Back to top Go down
Burning Feather

Burning Feather

PostSubject: Re: PPV Chamber Signups   PPV Chamber Signups EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 5:39 pm

I know this is a long shot (properly longer), since I have been a lousy RP'er this season, but I would obvoiusly like to be in a match like that as well. And yes, I will certainly RP at the best of my abilities if I got a spot in it.
Back to top Go down
MJ Forester

MJ Forester

PostSubject: Re: PPV Chamber Signups   PPV Chamber Signups EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 5:51 pm

im gonna go write an RP... Ish this RP is to be on the PPV show please
Back to top Go down
Nick Hardy

Nick Hardy

PostSubject: Re: PPV Chamber Signups   PPV Chamber Signups EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 2:47 am

MJ Forester wrote:
Nick how about before the PPV starts Rikishi is found unconscious and then you and his opponent from the qualifying match fight for his spot in the chamber on the first match on the card

possible as well, but i dont want to participate in this match. i just want to slowly next seasons finale of my storyline with rikishi. i guess, if rikishi and ish are alright with it, i will rp that rikishis opponent and i shake hands in the backstage area after he lost his qualifying match against rikishi and then i attack him before the EC starts. then the announcer introduces his opponent as the last entrant.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Ish
Admin
Mr. Ish

PostSubject: Re: PPV Chamber Signups   PPV Chamber Signups EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 3:23 am

burning feather- i see where oyure going..ill give you a participation in EC :p
Back to top Go down
Ryu Dokita

PostSubject: Re: PPV Chamber Signups   PPV Chamber Signups EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 6:24 pm

What if there's a tag team match with the 4 possible men who want in and the team that wins face each other that night and the winner gets the last slot? I'd be willing to to do that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Brandon Murphy
Mr. Ish
Admin
Mr. Ish

PostSubject: Re: PPV Chamber Signups   PPV Chamber Signups EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 10:09 pm

show 7 will have qualifying matches.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PPV Chamber Signups   PPV Chamber Signups Empty

Back to top Go down

PPV Chamber Signups
Page 1 of 1