Super Bash Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bash the Ring!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SBW: Destiny Revealed - Monday @ 5:00 Server Time
SBW: Road To Survival - Friday @ 5:00 Server Time
Latest topics
» Yet another post.....
(show 7/week 4)  The preditor is now the prey!!! EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:58 am by Kurt Angle 25310

» реальные секс знакомства в сарапуле
(show 7/week 4)  The preditor is now the prey!!! EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:06 pm by Guest

» интим знакомство в казани с малолетками
(show 7/week 4)  The preditor is now the prey!!! EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:46 pm by Guest

» онлайн секс знакомства украина
(show 7/week 4)  The preditor is now the prey!!! EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

» purchase facebook fans xx
(show 7/week 4)  The preditor is now the prey!!! EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:59 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f1
(show 7/week 4)  The preditor is now the prey!!! EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:24 pm by Guest

» славянск знакомства
(show 7/week 4)  The preditor is now the prey!!! EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:00 am by Guest

» EVERYBODY WHO IS IN SBW READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!
(show 7/week 4)  The preditor is now the prey!!! EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:16 am by Ryu Dokita

» HAPPY EASTER!!!
(show 7/week 4)  The preditor is now the prey!!! EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:42 pm by Kurt Angle 25310

Similar topics
SBW: Signs of the Evil Card
1. Abyssos vs Rage

2. Dartanain vs The Unstoppable David Ski

3. hellboyben99 vs "the man with the 7 scars"

4. El cholo & Mr. Leo vs the suicide TNA! & The Imogulator

5. Ryu Dokita vs the phenominal matt

6. Don Tito Mazza vs Clown Death

7. Fredddy & ECK vs Direx & Pinnacle of Awesome

(show 7/week 4) The preditor is now the prey!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kurt Angle 25310

(show 7/week 4)  The preditor is now the prey!!! Empty
PostSubject: (show 7/week 4) The preditor is now the prey!!!   (show 7/week 4)  The preditor is now the prey!!! EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 10:19 pm

All of the lights in the arena quickly turn into red, blue and green strobe lights for a moment when suddenly, all of them turn off as fans get louder because of the darkness that has swallowed the arena, a few minutes pass before a lightning bolt hits the midstage area that comes from the cealing of the arena scaring all of the fans, for it came very suddenly, as it hits the floor, lights quickly flash on and off once again as red hot fire rises slowly from the stage... and out of all te commotion that surrounds the arena comes Kurt Angle 25310!!!
-
-
John Carlson: Wow..... did you just see that electifying intro....... it makes me wonder how much that costs?-
-
Ken Schram: That looked that the 4th of July!!! Then the fire on top of that!
-
-
Kurt Angle25310 rolls into the ring with a mic.....
-
-
Kurt Angle25310: ok....... I am here to adress something important, fredddy............ last week you attack me after my match with Typhoon Beserk, now i wasn't ready for that and i know i should have been ready for anything to happen, and i promice you that what happened there will never happen again...................
-
-
The fans cheer for Kurt for the 1st time in a while and Kurt smiles at the fact...
-
-
Kurt Angle25310: EEEEEVVVVVEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
-
The fans go wild once again for Kurt
-
-
Kurt Angle25310: You see, when it all comes down to it..... I will get the final laugh... NOT YOU!!
Oh... and fredddy, just so yo uknow, I WILL be getting you back.

-
-
Then Kurt drops the mic as his music plays and he walks out with fans cheering him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w=111269496

(show 7/week 4) The preditor is now the prey!!!
Page 1 of 1