Super Bash Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bash the Ring!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SBW: Destiny Revealed - Monday @ 5:00 Server Time
SBW: Road To Survival - Friday @ 5:00 Server Time
Latest topics
» Yet another post.....
The MasterMind Speaks On 10 Man EC PPV Match+ EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:58 am by Kurt Angle 25310

» реальные секс знакомства в сарапуле
The MasterMind Speaks On 10 Man EC PPV Match+ EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:06 pm by Guest

» интим знакомство в казани с малолетками
The MasterMind Speaks On 10 Man EC PPV Match+ EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:46 pm by Guest

» онлайн секс знакомства украина
The MasterMind Speaks On 10 Man EC PPV Match+ EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

» purchase facebook fans xx
The MasterMind Speaks On 10 Man EC PPV Match+ EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:59 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f1
The MasterMind Speaks On 10 Man EC PPV Match+ EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:24 pm by Guest

» славянск знакомства
The MasterMind Speaks On 10 Man EC PPV Match+ EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:00 am by Guest

» EVERYBODY WHO IS IN SBW READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!
The MasterMind Speaks On 10 Man EC PPV Match+ EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:16 am by Ryu Dokita

» HAPPY EASTER!!!
The MasterMind Speaks On 10 Man EC PPV Match+ EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:42 pm by Kurt Angle 25310

Similar topics
SBW: Signs of the Evil Card
1. Abyssos vs Rage

2. Dartanain vs The Unstoppable David Ski

3. hellboyben99 vs "the man with the 7 scars"

4. El cholo & Mr. Leo vs the suicide TNA! & The Imogulator

5. Ryu Dokita vs the phenominal matt

6. Don Tito Mazza vs Clown Death

7. Fredddy & ECK vs Direx & Pinnacle of Awesome

The MasterMind Speaks On 10 Man EC PPV Match+

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryu Dokita

The MasterMind Speaks On 10 Man EC PPV Match+ Empty
PostSubject: The MasterMind Speaks On 10 Man EC PPV Match+   The MasterMind Speaks On 10 Man EC PPV Match+ EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 9:45 am

John Carlson: Welcome back from the commercial break ladies & gentlemen. You know, Ken, everyone has been putting their 2 cents in about the 10 Man EC match. The last slot hasn't been filled yet, but I've heard a few names that would set off that match. We've got a few more qulifiers to go before that last slot is filled and I'm willing to bet that 1 man who wants in that match badly is Ryu Dokita. We've heard him address Matt and we've heard him address our great GM, but he's not officially IN the match yet. What do you think?

-

-

Ken Schram: About Ryu? The Mastermind? Man, please! Ryu is like Joelle Ortizs's rap style; 100% pure dope!! I always enjoy anything he does because he gives 1000% regardless of who he's facing or what he's doing. Plain & simple, he'll qualify for the match and whoop butt and uunleash 7 Floors Of Hell on anyone who gets in his way, bottom line. I am interested in hearing his full thoughts on this match though.

-

-

"Airplanes" by B.O.B. ft. Eminem & Halie Williams erupts from the sound system at the arena and Ryu Dokita, on his black & gold Kawasaki Dragon Z7 pops a wheelie while going to ringside. He cuts off the bike, climbs the steel steps, grabs a mic & lets the crowd uproarously chant his name.

-

-

Crowd: RYU! RYU! RYU! RYU!

-

-

John Carlson: It seems that even Ryu is a heel, the fans still love him and they're showing him mad love tonight!

-

-

Ken Schram: That's what I'm talkin' about! Regardless of what he does, he still gets respect from the fans!

-

-

Ryu: Ok, ladies & gentlemen, it would appear that everyone is talking about this 10 man EC match. We've got one guy, MJ Forester, who a complete nutjob and can take any sort of pain that you can dish out; and he'll dish it right back tenfold. We've got so many different personalities and styles in this match that it's going to be hell just trying to listen to them all talk! So, I'll do something totally different. I won't say anything further. From here on out, I'm shutting the (censored) about the match and will let my actions speak for themselves!! I just want 2 say one other thing before I go, and I'll bet my Z7 none of you saw this one coming, my new tag team partner is...The Phenominal Matt!!! & we are The Phenominal Masterminds!!

-

-

EVERYONE in the arena is jaw droppingly stunned. Even the annoucing team cann't believe what they just heard! Ryu throws the mic and hops on his bike, tearing down the ramp.

-

-

John Carlson: NO FREAKIN' WAY!! That is unbelieveably the most strategic move I've ever seen in this business!

-

-

Ken Schram: Like he always says, 'rocking & shocking SBW like only
I can'!! That man is a legend--no, scratch that--an IMMORTAL in the making!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Brandon Murphy

The MasterMind Speaks On 10 Man EC PPV Match+
Page 1 of 1