Super Bash Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bash the Ring!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SBW: Destiny Revealed - Monday @ 5:00 Server Time
SBW: Road To Survival - Friday @ 5:00 Server Time
Latest topics
» Yet another post.....
A Message To The SBW Hardcore Champion EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:58 am by Kurt Angle 25310

» реальные секс знакомства в сарапуле
A Message To The SBW Hardcore Champion EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:06 pm by Guest

» интим знакомство в казани с малолетками
A Message To The SBW Hardcore Champion EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:46 pm by Guest

» онлайн секс знакомства украина
A Message To The SBW Hardcore Champion EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

» purchase facebook fans xx
A Message To The SBW Hardcore Champion EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:59 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f1
A Message To The SBW Hardcore Champion EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:24 pm by Guest

» славянск знакомства
A Message To The SBW Hardcore Champion EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:00 am by Guest

» EVERYBODY WHO IS IN SBW READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!
A Message To The SBW Hardcore Champion EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:16 am by Ryu Dokita

» HAPPY EASTER!!!
A Message To The SBW Hardcore Champion EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:42 pm by Kurt Angle 25310

Similar topics
SBW: Signs of the Evil Card
1. Abyssos vs Rage

2. Dartanain vs The Unstoppable David Ski

3. hellboyben99 vs "the man with the 7 scars"

4. El cholo & Mr. Leo vs the suicide TNA! & The Imogulator

5. Ryu Dokita vs the phenominal matt

6. Don Tito Mazza vs Clown Death

7. Fredddy & ECK vs Direx & Pinnacle of Awesome

A Message To The SBW Hardcore Champion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryu Dokita

A Message To The SBW Hardcore Champion Empty
PostSubject: A Message To The SBW Hardcore Champion   A Message To The SBW Hardcore Champion EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 10:44 am

(note: this rp is for the winner of the ec match.)

John Carlson: Congratulations, (winner)! Somehow, some way, he survived and outlasted 9 other men to become our new SBW Hardcore Champion!! Ken, the guy has some grand intetinal fortitude, stamina to do what he just did. He can barely stand up. He's so out of it, I don't think he even knows he's the champion.

-

-

Ken Schram: Do we call this guy extreme lucky or a damned fool? I mean, I've been in some rough matches in my time, but...this was a massacre! Bloodied & broken bodies are strewn all over the chamber. I guarantee you this though John, NO ONE involved in this match will ever be the same again!

-

-

John Carlson: Well, good night ladies & gentlemen, from--

-

-

As John & Ken are about sign off, suddenly, loud clapping can be heard over the arena's PA system. The single solitary clap grows in crescendo and is joined by someone laughing and the words "Bravo! Bravo! Belissimo! Encore! Encore!"

-

-

John Carlson: Who and what in the world...?!

-

-

Just then, Ryu Dokita appears from the other entrance ramp, climbs in the ring, stalks his prey and bounces off the middle rope performing a backflip in mid air and grabbing the opponents' head, swinging his legs out and forward, bending the opponent down and slamming him facefirst executing a Legendary Springboard DDT!!! The opponent is a crimson mask!!!

-

-

Ryu Dokita picks up the opponent, locks arms around the opponents' waist, lifts him in the air and spikes him onto his head, neck & shoulders then uncovers 7 tables that are covered with broken glass and razor blades and sets him atop the highest table then gets a ladder, sets it up inside the ring, climbing it and delivering aDark Dragon Eclipse Moonsault to the opponent crashing himself& opponent through the demonic structure executing an Immortal 7 Floors Of Hell!!! The opponent has pass out from too much blood loss!!!

-

-

Ryu emerges from the carnage at ringside cut up and bleeding, but goes into the ring and grabs a mic...

-

-

Ryu(harsh, labored breathing): Congratulations, Champ!! This is what you get for winning the EC! I told EVERYONE that I would stop at NOTHING to get what I want! This, (he holds up the SBW Hardcore title) belongs to me! & what I've done to you here, tonight, is nothing coompared to what I'll do to you later.As for all of you, (he points to the crows & does a 360 degree turn to encompass the entire arena) from here on out, (censored) THE WORLD!!!

-

-

Ryu drops the mic, grips the SBW Hardcore Championship tightly and backs up to the opposite side of the ring and takes off running toward the motionless opponent and jumps forward performing a somersault and diving over the ropes completely and executing a 450 Splash crushing the title onto the opponents' already mangled annd bloodied face!! Ryu then gets up, drops the title next to its motionless occupant and leaves, smiling.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Brandon Murphy

A Message To The SBW Hardcore Champion
Page 1 of 1