Super Bash Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bash the Ring!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SBW: Destiny Revealed - Monday @ 5:00 Server Time
SBW: Road To Survival - Friday @ 5:00 Server Time
Latest topics
» Yet another post.....
foREVer interview EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:58 am by Kurt Angle 25310

» реальные секс знакомства в сарапуле
foREVer interview EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:06 pm by Guest

» интим знакомство в казани с малолетками
foREVer interview EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:46 pm by Guest

» онлайн секс знакомства украина
foREVer interview EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

» purchase facebook fans xx
foREVer interview EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:59 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f1
foREVer interview EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:24 pm by Guest

» славянск знакомства
foREVer interview EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:00 am by Guest

» EVERYBODY WHO IS IN SBW READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!
foREVer interview EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:16 am by Ryu Dokita

» HAPPY EASTER!!!
foREVer interview EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:42 pm by Kurt Angle 25310

Similar topics
SBW: Signs of the Evil Card
1. Abyssos vs Rage

2. Dartanain vs The Unstoppable David Ski

3. hellboyben99 vs "the man with the 7 scars"

4. El cholo & Mr. Leo vs the suicide TNA! & The Imogulator

5. Ryu Dokita vs the phenominal matt

6. Don Tito Mazza vs Clown Death

7. Fredddy & ECK vs Direx & Pinnacle of Awesome

foREVer interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage
foREVer

foREVer

foREVer interview Empty
PostSubject: foREVer interview   foREVer interview EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 4:00 pm

The camera is turned to Interviewer Rex Rojas, who is backstage standing by himself with a microphone approached to his mouth. Rex then begins to speak.
-
-
Rex Rojas: Welcome and today we will be speaking to a new signing to the roster of SBW. Just like the rest. Our newest member lately is foREVer. So hello forever, welcome to SBW, what do you think of the place and the environment around here?
-
-
foREVer: Thank you and I must say im loving being in such a good fed and im hoping to prove my gratitude in my tag match with Burning Feather. He seems like a great guy and im looking forward to meeting him. I heard of what happened to Christiano Renegade tonight, so he had find a replacement out of a box. I am incredibly glad I am picked a few moments after i was just being signed. But nothing hard earned is easy, we will have to face El Cholo and Mr. Ish, two very dominant forces.
-
-
Rex Rojas: This upcoming fight you mentioned will be featuring El cholo and Mr. ish fighting against yourself and Burning Feather, how are you feeling about this match up, anotherwords, your emotion towards it. Also, and what are you doing to prepare for the match, we all understand you were just signed and youre already fighting, does it feel weird?
-
-
foREVer: I am really looking forward to this match up as we are all very eavenly matched but me and Burning Feather shouldn't have too much trouble taking home the victory and as for preparing for the match i've been doing what I allways do hitting the gym and pushing myself as much as I can.
-
-
Rex Rojas then breaths in and then out getting ready to ask his last question.
-
-
Rex Rojas: What makes you different from every other wrestler in the world?
-
-
foREVer: Unlike some other wrestlers I have the desire and need to win this leeds to me doing everything in my power to win no matter what the cost. And if I need to, tonight I will prove the same, Thanks Rex!

-
-
foREVer smiles at Rex, he then leaves walking by him leaving Rex Rojas a little surprised with the cut short Interview. The camera then fades, showing Rojas walking out as well.
Back to top Go down

foREVer interview
Page 1 of 1