Super Bash Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bash the Ring!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SBW: Destiny Revealed - Monday @ 5:00 Server Time
SBW: Road To Survival - Friday @ 5:00 Server Time
Latest topics
» Yet another post.....
Gunzo's interview in the gym EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:58 am by Kurt Angle 25310

» реальные секс знакомства в сарапуле
Gunzo's interview in the gym EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:06 pm by Guest

» интим знакомство в казани с малолетками
Gunzo's interview in the gym EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:46 pm by Guest

» онлайн секс знакомства украина
Gunzo's interview in the gym EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

» purchase facebook fans xx
Gunzo's interview in the gym EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:59 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f1
Gunzo's interview in the gym EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:24 pm by Guest

» славянск знакомства
Gunzo's interview in the gym EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:00 am by Guest

» EVERYBODY WHO IS IN SBW READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!
Gunzo's interview in the gym EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:16 am by Ryu Dokita

» HAPPY EASTER!!!
Gunzo's interview in the gym EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:42 pm by Kurt Angle 25310

Similar topics
SBW: Signs of the Evil Card
1. Abyssos vs Rage

2. Dartanain vs The Unstoppable David Ski

3. hellboyben99 vs "the man with the 7 scars"

4. El cholo & Mr. Leo vs the suicide TNA! & The Imogulator

5. Ryu Dokita vs the phenominal matt

6. Don Tito Mazza vs Clown Death

7. Fredddy & ECK vs Direx & Pinnacle of Awesome

Gunzo's interview in the gym

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jasoncage

jasoncage

Gunzo's interview in the gym Empty
PostSubject: Gunzo's interview in the gym   Gunzo's interview in the gym EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 11:24 am

Segment <1>

Rex Rojas: Oh great, I have to conduct an interview in the gym. Why some of these people cannot do a proper interview in the backstage area with nice background of our fed's logo shining brightly? Instead, this has to be done in a gym.
-
-
Rex looks at the camera with a disappointed look.
-
-
Rex Rojas: Oh well, the interview ain't going to conduct by itself so we better hurry up eh?
-
-
The camera nods and Rex walks towards the gym entrance with the camera following close behind. Rex opens the door to the gym and he scans the perimeter for a glimpse of Gunzo. There are a few other guys in the gym and Rex finally spots Gunzo at one corner of the gym. Rex walks over to where Gunzo is.
-
-
Gunzo is doing pull-ups but Rex finds something odd about the way Gunzo is doing his pull ups. Rex quickly realises what is amiss. Gunzo is not just doing regular pull ups. Gunzo's both hands are grabbing a piece of cloth each which are wrapped around a horizontal beam across the ceiling!
-
-
Rex Rojas: Erm... Gunzo? I'm Rex. We have an interview scheduled like now. Do you mind?
-
-
Gunzo pauses his pull ups halfway and shoots a cold stare at Rex which sends shivers down Rex's spine. Gunzo scoffs and lets go of the towel and lands with both his feet firmly on the ground.
-
-
Rex Rojas: First of all, congratulations on your first win in SBW. It was a great performance from you to grab that tag team win. You certainly have caught the attention of the fans here.
-
-
Gunzo nods but does not speak.
-
-
Rex Rojas: Ok. So erm... We know of your history in this line of business. You have quite a reputation in this business and it is great to have you grace our federation. What are your thoughts on joining us? Or why even join us?
-
-
Gunzo: Nothing. Just come here and have a good time... Just a good time.
-
-
Rex Rojas: Just that? Have a goo...
-
-
Gunzo: a good time beating the living daylights out of those who stand against me. Everyone and anyone will have to be careful when they stand in front of me.
-
-
Rex Rojas: Alright... So I guess your intention is to win the heavy weight title here? The ultimate prize for every wrestler in this federation.
-
-
Gunzo: If you know my history, you should know that any heavy weight title has eluded me. I will not suffer the same fate here.
-
-
Rex Rojas: Yeah, we know your history. Dozens of DVDs of your greatest matches in UGW and other feds. Two autobiographies and countless other merchandise pretty much tell us alot of things about you. Of course, the notorious things as well. Just to remind you that we are not so hardcore here in SBW so you may want to keep things down a notch. Our GM will not be too happy if you terminate other wrestler's career. You do know that there is a...
-
-
Gunzo: I don't care what your federation allows or disallows. I do what I want to get what I want. I've been known many names throughout my career. The gunsmith, the joker, submission master and whatever other names I've been called behind my back. I always get what I want at the end of the day.
-
-
Rex Rojas: Ok bro. Whatever you say. Just don't say I didn't warn you about the consequences.
-
-
Gunzo: I guess our time is up.
-
-
Gunzo turns around and grab his bag off the floor and walks towards the exit. Rex turns to face the camera.
-
-
Rex Rojas: That's all I have on Gunzo. Have a nice evening.
-
-
Back to top Go down

Gunzo's interview in the gym
Page 1 of 1