Super Bash Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bash the Ring!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SBW: Destiny Revealed - Monday @ 5:00 Server Time
SBW: Road To Survival - Friday @ 5:00 Server Time
Latest topics
» Yet another post.....
DarkSlayer's Interview EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:58 am by Kurt Angle 25310

» реальные секс знакомства в сарапуле
DarkSlayer's Interview EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:06 pm by Guest

» интим знакомство в казани с малолетками
DarkSlayer's Interview EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:46 pm by Guest

» онлайн секс знакомства украина
DarkSlayer's Interview EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

» purchase facebook fans xx
DarkSlayer's Interview EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:59 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f1
DarkSlayer's Interview EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:24 pm by Guest

» славянск знакомства
DarkSlayer's Interview EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:00 am by Guest

» EVERYBODY WHO IS IN SBW READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!
DarkSlayer's Interview EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:16 am by Ryu Dokita

» HAPPY EASTER!!!
DarkSlayer's Interview EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:42 pm by Kurt Angle 25310

Similar topics
SBW: Signs of the Evil Card
1. Abyssos vs Rage

2. Dartanain vs The Unstoppable David Ski

3. hellboyben99 vs "the man with the 7 scars"

4. El cholo & Mr. Leo vs the suicide TNA! & The Imogulator

5. Ryu Dokita vs the phenominal matt

6. Don Tito Mazza vs Clown Death

7. Fredddy & ECK vs Direx & Pinnacle of Awesome

DarkSlayer's Interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarkSlayer

DarkSlayer's Interview Empty
PostSubject: DarkSlayer's Interview   DarkSlayer's Interview EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 11:05 pm

After the match ends the Camera cuts backstage revealing the main locker room. The camera starts looking at two pairs of feet and slowly moves up bit-by-bit revealing a two figures both in the shape of a person. Finally the camera gets to the peoples faces revealing a one of Super Bash Wrestling's Interviewers, Ashley Longoria alongside with what seems to be a new superstar.
-
-
Ashley Longoria: Hello fans of Super Bash Wrestling I am Ashley Longoria here with new superstar DarkSlayer. How are you tonight Dark?
-
-
DarkSlayer: I myself am fine, thank you for asking. Please, let me introduce myself. I am DarkSlayer, a new superstar and proud to be one. I am currently very excited to be here tonight for the Fans of Super Bash Wrestling!
-
-
Ashley Longoria: Dark many of us are wondering, if it is ok, how did you get and why do you wear the Gas Mask
-
-
DarkSlayer: Sure it's fine, I will tell you why I have this Gas Mask on. I have it on because when I was young, maybe two or three, while my parents were not watching I tripped and fell down a whole flight of stairs. My Parents came running when they heard the thump and then they quickly took me to the hospital. Once we got there the doctor examined me and told my parents one of my lungs had completely imploded and they said if they didn't take me to surgery I would probably die. So after a long time of work they decided the best thing they could do is take a long pipe that runs down to my lungs and connect it to a Gas Mask that Purifies the air for me. So from then on in I have had that same Gas Mask on for practically my whole life.
-
-
Ashley Longoria: Interesting. Now even after this life changing experience has happened, what keeps you going, what makes you get up in the morning?
-
-
DarkSlayer: Truthfully I just get up in the morning. I have gotten used to the staring, comments, and torment that happens on a daily basis. I am what I am. I can't change that. So with all of the rage I get I usually just cage it until I'm in the ring and then I just release it like a Blood-Thirsty animal until the match ends. Then, I just storage it all up for another day. Truthfully, I would have to say what keeps me on top of my game is those comments made towards me. So in a sense those people that think that they are demoralizing me for there own pleasure are actually help in achieve my goal. So thank you.
-
-
Ashley Longoria: Well I have no more questions so thank you DarkSlayer and maybe I will just see you around someday.
-
-
DarkSlayer: Thanks, See you later Ashley.
-
-
The camera fades to black and the show continues
Back to top Go down

DarkSlayer's Interview
Page 1 of 1